It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Say Too Much Fluoride in Drinking Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Feds Say Too Much Fluoride in Drinking Water

www.aolnews.com

ATLANTA - Fluoride in drinking water - credited with dramatically cutting cavities and tooth decay - may now be too much of a good thing. It's causing spots on some kids' teeth.

A reported increase in the spotting problem is one reason the federal government will announce Friday it plans to lower the recommended limit for fluoride in water supplies - the first such change in nearly 50 years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
as ive read alot on the whole fluoride in our water subject it always bothered me but there was never alot i could do about it. most people dont have the money to buy any special filtrartion but at least now they may be lowering the levels of it in our water. infact for years the levels of flouride in our drinking water have worried me and ive always wondered if the fluoride had any negative aspects with tooth decay. now they finally admit that it does but do you think theyre being completley honest and are they actually gonna lower the amount of fluoride in our drinking water?

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Water fluoridation is nothing more in my research and humble opinion, than mass public medication. I strongly believe it causes docility and subservience as 2 examples of the many I hold on this subject.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Only proof that the persons responsible for measuring(using that term very lightly as it is absurd to think there is any semblance of regulation of dosage) have absolutely no idea what they are doing (if we are to stretch our minds enough to believe that 'flouride' is even beneficial) and should be held accountable for sickness, disability, deformity and murder in a court of law.
edit on 2011/1/7 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

edit on 7-1-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join