It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Warned Us ! Solar Superstorm 2012 = Disaster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I feel any information on 2012 is acceptable. Up until 2012 there will be more threads on this im sure. We need all the info on 2012 we can get to be fully prepared or as prepared as we can get so good job.

My opinion is is to prepare yourselves and unite, let nature take its course and knock the human race down a notch and maybe this world will be a better place. S+F!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by countrytruck

I'm more worried about Europe than the USA.
I think the people in power have thought it through here in the USA.
Our power grid technology appears to be improving.
Have you seen the latest High Voltage DC systems in San Francisco? Very impressive.
I read about it in Scientific American.
More components are required to convert the DC Power back to AC Power but it works!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Have not seen new power grid will look into later. All of our technology is no match for mother nature. I feel this is it, 2012 is natural selection only the strong will survive. The ones who are awake and informed on this topic have the best chances so again great post.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Something to consider.

If you were in a position of power and influence, and you knew for certain that there was something coming in and around 2012, first and foremost, you'd want to protect the one thing that mattered to you for as long as possible - keeping a hold of your power and influence.

If the poor and unwashed knew that you weren't going to be able to maintain the infrastructure post 2012, if they knew that you wouldn't be able to maintain the electricity and the water and the high speed broadband and the premade food on the shelves and all of those things that allow them to be lazy and fat, they'd panic. They'd rebel. They'd storm the gates of your castle and strip you of your power long before the first light bulb flickered.

You know you can't keep the secret. Word will spread, things will leak out. So, you're very very clever. What do you do?

If it were me, and I'm a bit clever, I'd create doubt. I'd manufacture a false apocalypse. And that's whay Y2K was. It wasn't based on Mayan calendars or prophesies, it was just an IT scare that made a hell of a lot of money at the time, and got people all scared and excited, and then it all amounted to nothing. And the great unwashed felt a wee bit silly after Y2K, they'd been duped. They vowed that they'd never be taken for a ride like that again.

So, when a few years later, people start talking about the actual prophesies, and the actual signs that things might be going a bit wrong, like thousands and thousands of small animals dying simultaneously around the world, people would automatically doubt it. "Hold on", they'd say. "You got us last time, but we're clever, you're not going to fool us again. We don't believe any of that nonsense, look at what happened last time".

Well done, you've managed it. You'll get to keep your power right up until it all goes to hell in a hand basket, and the great unwashed will toe the line right to the end.

And then they'll feel stupid all over again.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Maybe the aliens will step in and save us all.
How hard would it be to shield the entire planet?
I think our satellites are designed to weather solar storms.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

How hard would it be? the surface area of the earth is huge, and the further up you go, the greater the surface area of the "bubble" you'd have to cast around the earth to protect it.

We will survive 2012. The infrastructure won't. That's what's dying, not us or the planet. All the stuff that really needs to die, the stuff that's controlling and suppressing us is going to collapse, and with it goes the power of those who control it and us.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
this Solar SuperStorm is just what Ed Dames has been preaching for 2 years or more...
a gigantic CME hitting Earth dead on...

to be honest the 'KillShot' that Dames promotes was a common theme among CT'ers before he popularized the it.... Just as the eerie Solar SuperStorm in the 1800's from the OP article was pretty common knowledge by
all us fringe knowledge people that are lumped as CT'ers

In the other direction, Paul Violette has been pro-active in telling us that the Galaxy core goes radical
in a pertty regular basis...and blows out a massive Galactic SuperWave every several thousand years.
Now, since the core is some 25,000 LY distant, the Gamma Rays and other exotic subatomic energies
will not result in a total mass extinction event as some fear.

I wonder if both a CME from the Sun and a SuperWave including gamma-rays will do a 1-2 punch to Earth?

but, to my musings.... these two events can be the cause for the Prophectic event called the Armegeddon
and the battle of Gog-Magog... see, a grid destroying event like that would render all the elaborate missile technology and the Nukes themselves useless, unless everything was protected in a faraday cage.
The most fierce and deployable armies, in a post SuperStorm world would be soldiers and horsemen including
charioteers, all armed with swords/shields/ spears/lances...
just like the Christian/Jewish/Muslim predictions say the final battles will be like...oh yes, there will likely be archers and rock slingers too.

and the galactic GRB will likely be the forecasted DNA change in the humans evolution, but not resulting in the idealistic 'ascension' of all humanity, but rather the mutation of some to produce a new race/ethnicity
of humans who will likely retrace the prehistory hunter-gatherer & tribe state of our ancestors...
Ah Ha,. the ultimate in going 'Green'

thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Thats what I hope for is to rid us of all this technology. But do you think people will be ok with that? no. They need their microwaves and tv. There WILL be chaos. Thats what we have to prepare for. To know the full threat will make us better prepared. Get ready for the time you have to shoot someone for breaking into your house just to steal some kool-aid.
edit on 8-1-2011 by countrytruck because: spelling'

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

A Faraday cage? How about a 10 KW diesel generator in an enclosure that has copper sheets
nailed to the walls? I guess i would need a large diesel tank to refill it every 8 hours.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If you stay in the middle of a riot and carry a gun, that's where you'll stay. Yes, the weak and the fat will roll over and wave their legs in the air when they can't get their fresh filled donuts and pizza delivered to their door. For most, they won't see this coming, and they'll have to think on their feet, in the heat of the moment, and try to make a plan and keep themselves and those close to them safe while the sky is falling in.

If you're clever, you'll have already started, but you still can now. I'm going to suggest you do a thing that you'll not be recommended to do by the nice smiley man on the television: THINK!

Prepare yourself.

Physically, and I know this is probably not the most politically correct thing to say and I'm sure it'll offend many of the weaker among you, but if you're fat, weak, and the most exercise you get in a day is pulling your chain infront of the computer, you're probably not going to be a survivor if TSHTF. Your 1337 X-Box Live skills aren't going to be any use to you now.

Mentally, picking what you've decided is "what's going to happen" and railing against any theory that says anything different means that you've planned for a single eventuality, and that's that. If you accept that we really don't know what's happening, and examine and consider everything that we can think of that might happen, when the time comes to think on your feet, you'll have a lot more of a chance of facing whatever comes with an ounce of sense and premeditation.

Spiritually, when the time comes, you're going to need to be able to keep your head. Those around you will be panicking, so the survivors will be the ones who can keep their heads when all others are loosing theirs.

And really, if you're still sitting in your armchair, nursing a gun, cursing that the television won't work, when someone raids your house for kool-aid, instead of being miles away out in the countryside and away from the panic, then you're a Darwin Award nominee. Well done.

edit on 9-1-2011 by TheIrvy because: Because I do check for grammar

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Good thing I have property in a small town surrounded by nothing and no one and ill be waiting for the right time. My bags are already packed and waiting for go time. 4x4 Trucks are going to be the only thing to get you and your family to safety so I suggest for the people who dont have one to go to their local chevy deal and pick one up for free when the fit hits the shan.

Anybody who wants to join my group can, my group and I WILL be the NWO!!! Nothing will stand in my way IF this really goes down.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It's not the microwaves and TVs that matters, it's the medical equipment that will stop working that matters most.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iamtheman

Im not planning on getting a mri while all the stuff is happening. My plan is to hit gun shops then hospitals. Where will I put it all? Already found a nice new semi truck with a rv type attached trailer on it. Then my convoy and I will take to the road heading south to my land. There we will set up camp, already have trailers, generators even a well. I will not be like the many that are going to die running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I am very organized. In this type of situation only the strong will survive. The weakest link must be cut off!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yes, but the weak ones will be the ones thinking that guns are going to be first on their list of important things.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well when your prepared self goes to the car or whatever and someone puts a shotgun in your mouth, telling you to hand it over what you have, what are you going to do? Your going to cry your eyes out and hand it over. Thats what the weak do, they listen, they follow. I on the other hand will be on the other end of that shotgun with no mercy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am curious.

Has anyone noticed that the Sun is in the middle of the weakest solar cycle in 200 years?

A Dalton Minimum Repeat is Shaping Up

Magnetic field well below normal,Sunspots numbers well below normal.

The forecast is for a weak cycle that peaks in 2013.

I have doubts that a Solar Super storm will show up next year.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Would it affect the electricity if the cables are underground? However, it seems like many things are set to happen in 2012.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe
Would it affect the electricity if the cables are underground? However, it seems like many things are set to happen in 2012.

We mainly need to protect the High Voltage Transformers.
They discuss that in the 6 page article.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No reason to buy gold. You can’t eat or drink it. If there is limited food you think someone is going to trade you what they have for some worthless gold? Gold only has value because we give it value.

If you want to get through this 2012 thingie then be self sufficient. Get a good wood burning stove to heat your house. Stock up on dry foods at least enough to last a year. Have a huge garden and a lot of seeds to grow what you need.

And when the whole thing passes like it always does you will be fine. My opinion is that there will always be doomsayers. Wonder what the next date will be after 2012 when nothing happens. I don't buy into that crap but it’s always nice to be prepared. With rising food prices it’s a good idea to grow most of what you need anyways. Get a few hens so you can have fresh eggs. Its legal in almost every city in the US.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join