It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSA: Contaminated Egg Enters UK Food Supply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

FSA: Contaminated Egg Enters UK Food Supply

uk.news.yahoo.com

ccording to the FSA, the liquified egg has been supplied to Kensey Foods in Cornwall, a division of Samworth Brothers, and Memory Lane Cakes Ltd in Cardiff, a division of the Finsbury Food Group.

Both food manufacturers used it to produce a range of short shelf life cakes and quiches, which were then supplied to supermarkets throughout the UK.

The FSA was unable to provide a definitive list of the supermarkets that sold the products, but confirmed that Morrisons and Tesco were two of them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-1-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: Add a A at beginning of quote

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So it would seem that yet again there is a blatant disregard in quality controls. The egg products came from poultry farms in Germany said to be poisoned with dioxin.
See link below on poisoned farms.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link I found about Dioxin.www.ejnet.org...
Seems it is pretty nasty stuff and know to cause cancer (what does not nowadays)
The supermarkets claim to be removing products but how much has been consumed already?
Obviously they are going to downplay the seriousness of this to the public health or I am sure there would be multiple lawsuits.. Then again how easy is it to prove that your cancer was caused from this toxin??

Did not see this posted so thought it needed to be added.
What do you guys and girls think?
Regards

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-1-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yummy.

You'd think that the whole BSE/CJD thing would have taught us to screen foods more carefully before whacking them on supermarket shelves.

Apparently that was too much to hope for. At least we didn't feed the dioxin to them intentionally this time

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yet better than being soled refrozen chickens injected with some BS, thats the latest lines in my country. Thank the Big man I rarely eat chicken!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

"At least we didn't feed the dioxin to them intentionally this time"

Yeah, that is one consolation I suppose. Just seems like they just want to poison us from every angle, you know?
There is a cancer threat now from so many things I have lost count.
Oh well, will heat my dioxin quiche up in the microwave, followed by my dioxin cake, then have a cigarette while talking to some random person on my mobile phone for an hour, then lay in bed with laptop on chest with wifi signals passing though me. and tomorrow if the sun is out will find a nice patch of grass under some high voltage cables and eat the leftovers from my meal the night before.
Hmmm... Take Care
Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by exactmad

Yeah we get the pumped up chicken breast crap here too.. When will they stop this assault on our health??
What to do...hmmm
Take Care, Regards

new topics

top topics

join