It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High pitched noise with simultaneous ear popping?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Damn, what you experienced is a fairly normal pressure release due to wax build up in the deepest part of the ear. It is nothing to worry about unless it continues. You don't have to be at altitude to experience it either!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Damn, what you experienced is a fairly normal pressure release due to wax build up in the deepest part of the ear. It is nothing to worry about unless it continues. You don't have to be at altitude to experience it either!

Zindo

Umm no I can guarantee what I experienced isn't fairly normal. I've asked several people and they said they've never experienced anything like it or know anyone who has. It was not from wax, I clean my ears frequently.

It was almost surely tinnitus. I started detoxing off mercury this week and looked online and tinnitus can be caused by mercury poisoning. The tinnitus-like episode happened about 20 minutes after I took my zeolite powder which is what I'm using to detox.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

By powerful, you were having a powerful experience, what happened to you does not happen to the average Joe. So then, just telling your wife, and even though she loves and has compassion for you, it should not have caused a chain reaction and then drawn her into your experience. But it does. So then it becomes even more powerful and what was basically a dream state for you (fourth dimensional) aka going to sleep started manifesting in the third dimension for both of together and on top of it all it became in my opinion very unhealthy and finally, what through me over the edge is it got to the point where neither you nor your wife could control some aspects of your own experiences, it was painful, frightening and there were tears within this experience.

Hence, I think you both should check this out and get some protection, by that I mean psychic protection. Since I am not there, I do not know which kind...so I told you the very best thing to do that I know of to cover everything. Psychic protection comes in all kinds of forms, so maybe if you both just started researching the idea, you both would find things that resonated for you both and other things did not. But as a fellow human, this just should not happen when you fall asleep. Someones or things has found you two to be special (most probably spiritually so, as in highly evolved or having psychic ability or many things) and are on the other side waiting for you when you go to sleep. And I do not want you to be frightened, we all go to something when we go to sleep. So, back to it,very often the psychic bookstore in town has the referrals you may want to interview or books you may want to read.

Feel free to message me often I think it is called U2U.

<< 1   >>

join