It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government calls for fluoride reduction in drinking water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In a move to surely confuse conspiracy theorists worldwide, the US government has decided to instutute a reduction in fluoride in drinking water out of concerns for brusing and bone fracturing issues in adults, and teeth issues in children.

Source

The U.S. Government is expected to reduce the recommended amount of fluoride in the drinking water after finding that 41% of kids have mild fluorosis.

Fluoride in drinking water has been used since 1945 in the U.S. About 73% of Americans have access to fluoridated water provided by their municipal water supply.

So...TPTB, in league with the masons, illuminati, and secret satanic reptilians have come together and decided to remove the dumb juice from the water for....???....

Does this sort of put a dent in the big evil government out to get us conspiracy...or will fluoride suddenly become good for us that they are trying to limit..
Not sure how these things are handled when pure evil does something that looks good...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dunno about you, but I'm not going to complain. People were upset about the flouride in water, now we're getting a reduction. Sounds like message sent, message received. now if we can get chromium and other pollutants some attention too, we'd all be in much better shape. Good job in getting the word out folks!
edit on 7-1-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I suspect that the issue became too "hot" and in Their typical fashion, They decided to let this go, while snickering under Their collective breath about far more devious and nasty things They have up Their collective sleeve.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
No good job, no celebration, it's still in the water. Dont clap and cheer when the chains get loosened. Only clap when they are removed.

BTW, at least two other threads on this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

even the smallest victories are still victories my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You know what I think? I think the government has no intension of lowering the fluoride content in drinking water and is just throwing this report out there because they probably know enough people in the general population are educated on the fact that drinking fluoride is ridiculous.

They have been dumping it into the drinking supply since 1945, why stop now? I'm sure they know all about what illnesses or cancers it causes humans after long term periods of ingesting the chemical. It's all just bluff for the sheep. Make sure to drink your 9 glasses of your guv provided water cock tale daily

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Or, it's a different tptb with a different agenda. It's just nobody in ATS realize that.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
In a move to surely confuse conspiracy theorists worldwide, the US government has decided to instutute a reduction in fluoride in drinking water out of concerns for brusing and bone fracturing issues in adults, and teeth issues in children.

Source

The U.S. Government is expected to reduce the recommended amount of fluoride in the drinking water after finding that 41% of kids have mild fluorosis.

Fluoride in drinking water has been used since 1945 in the U.S. About 73% of Americans have access to fluoridated water provided by their municipal water supply.

So...TPTB, in league with the masons, illuminati, and secret satanic reptilians have come together and decided to remove the dumb juice from the water for....???....

Does this sort of put a dent in the big evil government out to get us conspiracy...or will fluoride suddenly become good for us that they are trying to limit..
Not sure how these things are handled when pure evil does something that looks good...

This is happeneing as fluoride has no medicinal purpose and no legitamate reason for being in the human body. Fluoride is a known toxin that attacks and hinders one's ability to self regulate and is an anti inhibitor. Fluoride free toothpaste is already widely availible. It is a toxin.

BTW, The Order Of The Freemasonary is not after Freedoms and is not for taking away freedoms but is for the preservation of liberty and the USA.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

By the way, it is not surprising that the government comes out of their shell to say that they have been polluting the drinking waters all along, and oh my, NOW they decide to "reduce" fluoride levels???

Anyways, I thought I would bump this thread as there was an article published by CBC News - Canada titled:

Opposing positions on fluoride:transcripts

Updated: January 25, 2011
www.cbc.ca...

Abridged interview transcripts

A look at opposite sides on the debate over fluoridation in community drinking water

Dr. Robert C. Dickson is a family physician. He leads the anti-fluoride in drinking water campaign in Calgary.

Dr. Lynn Tomkins is a Toronto dentist. She is also president of the Ontario Dental Association which supports fluoridation in community water.

CBC: What is your position on fluoride in drinking water and why?

The debate is pretty interesting, but I of course am biased to no Fluoride in drinking waters. They also have a couple of nice videos for you to watch as well!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Saturn i am shocked, with watching your personal views why does this in the least bit interest you

, just kinda curious as your views of above topic does not justify yourself

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I take it you have not researched the Nazis use of flouride to make people docile... Don't worry you can just eat more tooth paste so you can continue to stay dumb...

Wooppee they they are "reducing" the poison on the water... as opposed to "removing" it, oh wait...

top topics

join