It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello i am new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I was surfing the internet the other day when I came across links to story's about ruins on the moon and German bases that got me interested in to this sort of thing, apart from i was very keen on UFO's when I was a child. Once i found this web site i have been logging in to it for various reason's and i enjoy what i have been seeing. I don't really believe in that prediction stuff as I believe our destiny can not be mapped out by junkies high on drugs past present or future druggies will see almost anything smacked out there head. Any way i hope to keep visiting this site and maybe making some new friends along the way.

Yours Sincerely
sneeze100

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Anyway, after 20 posts you'll be able to create threads and send messages to other users. Word of advice: Stick to the T&C.

Anyway, i hope you have a good time here at ATS. If you have any questions, you can send a message here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You must have at least 20 posts though.

See ya on the forums.

Bildeberg.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildeberg

What is T&C stand for please

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sneeze100

The terms and conditions of GameFAQs -- i mean ATS.

Basically you cannot flame other users, you cannot post sexually explicit content... the basic rules for a website like ATS. I don't have the exact link to the T&C thread but you also must act with manners and decorum at all times. Don't curse, don't post trollish threads.

In summary: don't act like a jackass and you'll be fine.

new topics

top topics

join