It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

48 Hours To Save The World

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by badw0lf

Wait. I'm confused...

If you take the panic out then put it back in, does one cancel the other or does the panic increase exponentially?

That's where I was concerned. Panic sex that ends up being normal sex with panic due to a lack of reason to panic, can't be panic sex. Panic sex requires an end of days event.

Oh my heads going to explode now..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't try to stop them let them do what needed to be done as long they keep the good safe. The only thing they need to do is remove those in power many bad aren't really bad instead brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

He explains that they have come to cleanse the earth unless they can find good reason to leave it as is. They have 48 hours to either complete or abandon their mission.

I would hand him a mop and a bucket and tell him he can start his cleansing project with the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
reply to post by Peloquin

If the accounts of the children aren't sincere and authentic, then I don't know anything.

And what the girl tells at 05:12 in the video... should shake us to the bones... and make us think...

www.youtube.com...

I listened to the innocent and what she say "we are not taking care of earth" BP NEVERFORGOTTON EVEN ON THE OTHERSIDE ROTTEN

Thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If they really want to destroy Earth and I should give them a reason why they shouldn't?
Well, I would let them listen to the great music humans created... for instance Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Sigur Ros or John Frusciante... I guess they would be amazed.

edit on 7-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I would take them to Elementary Schools across the world, show them all our wonderful beings we have, full of love and imagination and show them what we are before the system gets a hold of us.

Been a long time since you were in school huh...

The nastiest, meanest, most greedy creatures evolve there..

Ouch...

you want them to kill us !

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
How come this hasn't been moved to the Skunk Works forum mods?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

lol

I love the third person narrative.

Maybe OL is not as stupid as he thinks!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You do have a point there. But if they take all the nasty adults it is likely the kids would behave better shortly after.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Things that make you go hmmmm?

Thanks for your reply Pimander. I felt it could go in either forum and shan't lose sleep if the mods move it. Apologies for not choosing wisely.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well these aliens sound pretty good at processing information, I would try and find a way so they could link in and download the worlds information, that should give them enough information to make a considered decision. If they are good enough to understand all that they will see where the problems and solutions are.

This is a big call to do with 48 hours, for a condensed version of the main issues www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-1-2011 by kwakakev because: added overview to link

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Your question rings of the homocentric view that would hypothetically precipitate such an event.

To answer - since you speak of "cleansing the Earth" that would mean the extinction of the millions of species we share our planet with. It would be nonsensical to exterminate non-sentient, innocent species and destroy an entire planet based on the behavior of just one of the species inhabiting that planet.

Defending humanity would be a much more difficult task.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I WOULD WAIT FOR THEM TO SAY " WHATEVER YOU WISH FOR WE WOULD GET TWO OF"

THEN I'D ASK FOR A GLASS EYE!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The track record for what direction the humans on the planet isn`t so good today and I don`t see it changing.

I do have to laugh at the ones that bring up take them to a elementary school and show them. That could go bad with the school shooting and stuff going on there. They might get to view some of the bullying activity.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
God, the Devil, and Bob

Adult Swim is about to air a cartoon series depicting this situation under a more "religious" perspective. Seems like it's an old series, but probably answers the question of what an Average Joe (or Bob in this case) would do.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Please go ahead and cleanse the earth of Mankind, there is no hope for us and as long as you get rid of the D Bags that have ruined it for the rest of us that's cool with me

Make it quick though

Make sure the Power Elite scum are vaporized first of all and i know where their underground bases are. I would be more than happy to take you there as im sure those cowards will be hiding about 20 miles deep.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'd ask him to join him in his quest.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
wtf is the world coming too...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
God, the Devil, and Bob

Adult Swim is about to air a cartoon series depicting this situation under a more "religious" perspective. Seems like it's an old series, but probably answers the question of what an Average Joe (or Bob in this case) would do.

Im sure some of our members will see that as a sign of "Disclosure"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Gotta give a star fot this one too! Awesome post!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join