It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cures Cancer with Apricot Seeds - FDA Arrests Man for Big Pharma

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I was in the health food store a few days ago, the store clerk told me that you cannot call them ear candles !!! Then you are basically acting as your own doctor... You need schooling for tht!

They give them some wax name and you can google the instructions... Whoopi doo....

There is a drink they sell .... It's the combotchu mushroom... Sp? On the mushroom spelling....
They ferment it and it has like .3% alky... So the gov. Jammed them about that too...

The gov. Does not care about your personal health... They pay chem labs and pharm companies for that "weight on the shoulders" it's not there problem anymore... However they still love too control other aspects..

Soon not only will the media be controlled but also the Internet..

They are burning the books by implementing the electronic book stores..

Buy your natural nutrition books while you can... They are controlling the seed banks now tho and we will slowly loose nutritional value in our personal gardens.... Hell the company that controls our seeds also owns a private military group that can break the law without our gov. To blame....

Anyways... i been an ats fan for about a year now, follow topics on facebook, time for me too get on here and rant !

edit on 8-1-2011 by Pawbe because: He'll .... Hell ... Gg iPad

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There are other REAL cures for cancer too.

If you do not know about Rick Simpson in Canada, check this out

phoenixtearsmovie.com...

Adam
[gratuitous link to blog removed]
edit on 1/8/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm quite surprised at the number of people who are so quick to dismiss this as 'snake oil' etc. Now I don't know whether it works or not but to jump in and dismiss it as "snake oil" when you really don't know is as bad as those who defend it when they really don't know.

Thankfully there are scientists who are willing to keep an open mind and do some research.

BBC News

Given that a large proportion of the meds we use today are synthetic versions of the active ingredients found in plants, I don't see why a cancer cure couldn't be found there too.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
its a law that you cant proclaim something to cure anything without proper testing, its considered fraud and probably why this guy got locked up. Its not the FDA trying to prevent cancer cures its the FDA preventing consumers from getting screwed over like the old west days with people proclaiming having the cure for everything elixir. For all we know the guy is just a salesmen trying to make money saying he got cured by these seeds.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by evs490

I agree with you on that, I think there are people out there who would have you poison yourself for a profit (big pharma included) and care not a jot.

I also think the FDA are just as guilty, banning stuff that hasn't been tested, should they not have to prove their case just as this guy should be made to prove his?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by umokay

OK, if this guy was so great, why did he have to spam everyone to sell this?. Why not just tell them what to do? In my mind, he IS pharma, if you don't don't pay, you don't live

I don't get it. If I don't pay for apricot seeds? What if I buy them somewhere else? They aren't that hard to find you know.

And another thing... If this guy's cancer went back into remission with a vengeance, it's easy to blast someone with radioactivity without him or her noticing it, especially while incarcerated. I've seen it, and it's sometimes as simple as opening a lead box. Who controls the food intake in prison, for example?

Best of luck to this hero. If anything, I hope his "cure" cures him again. And yes, cancer A-Z thread by IgnoranceIsBliss ROCKS! Search ATS. Download his doc. You'll never know when you'll need it.

I lost my mother through big PHARMA. Melanoma. A rear skin cancer. I shall never forgive.

edit: LET ME JUST ADD: I lost my gall bladder to modern medicine modern quackery. A quick search on the net will show you how disgusting business man surgeons have become and simple diets could cure these ailments. I hurt now forever for what I have lost. Watch out you snake oilmen! Eye for an eye...!
edit on 8-1-2011 by headb because: added more personal experience

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Some years ago I helped distribute a device that people were finding "too much" success with, including in the treatment of cancer.

An MD from San Francisco complained (one of his patients was apparently cured without his approval), and next thing you know, we were sued by the attorney general, basically being ordered to stop. Our pockets weren't deep enough to fight them. And no, WE weren't making "claims", but one of our ads did mention the "forbidden" disease, cancer, not as a cure, but as a possible treatment alternative.

I have to wonder how many people could have been helped if there wasn't a conspiracy to stop and silence anyone with the solution.

For those that are curious, Dr. Hulda Clark published her book with the title The Cure for All Cancers. As the title indicates, "Cancer" is not A disease, it is actually many. For doing so, she (and her son as well) was punished, imprisoned, fined, etc. No, she wasn't after the money, she shared her info, she often treated people for free. Forced to work at a border clinic, she CURED one patient after another by applying her major discovery that virtually ALL disease derives from only two things: Parasites and pollutants.

"If" these things were indeed the true cause, then not only was a 200 billion dollar cancer industry at stake, the entire medical establishment could literally be in jeopardy! She had to be stopped.

Of course, if you have cancer, you would owe it to yourself to investigate these things for yourself.

JR

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The FDA is upset because if someone finds the cure for cancer, it will disrupt there "un-natural selection" plan.
Isn't it obvious?
The world isn't big enough for all of us.
Humans need to be killed off by something in order for life to continue on the planet.
Its only natural that creatures dont live forever, but the human populations are so huge that they are suffocating the earth.
The thing is, we are intelligent enough to realize this and we are taking measures to control our populations.
The problem is, we cannot be upfront about it to our own people. It would cause chaos.
Of course there is a cure for cancer, of course we have cures.
There are just things in this life that we are better off not knowing the truth.
This is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

It became a threat when he began making money off it. Personally I've healed other cancers in other ways. But did it as a good person for free. Animals and humans. Its when you start taking big pharma or big brothers money they get mad. Just like everyday drug dealer go to jail longer then rapist, cho mos and such.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
like "Big Pharma", the AmericanCancerSociety has no desire to find a natural cure for cancer either.
\the ACS receives over $1 Billion every year in donations, so there's no way they want to kill
their cash cow.
I can guarantee you that the ACS will NEVER ever find a "cure" for cancer, no matter how many
billions of $$$ they get.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

Cancer cures have always been around. There was a case back in the 30s or 40s that a mans horse had cancer, instead of killing the horse he let him roam around in the pasture. The horses cancer began going away. So, the farmer began using these herbs on people. It worked rather well. And he had a lot of places for healing until the fda got on it. (Big pharma etc) so now the only place left is over the border in canada. As because the man was making a lot of money as well as saving a lot of lives. Holistic and natural healing is as old as time. People have been doing it for ... Ever.... were sheltered here in the states.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Cancer cells have a real problem ..they need 18 times as much sugar as a normal cell.Vitamin C is very like sugar in its molecules.In fact if you lay off the sugar the cell takes up vitamin c instead..the cancer cell dosn't do well under the new regime.The Patients they have done the trials on..havent been told to knock off the sugar..but it wont be long before they ban Vit C...In Fact a good daily does of Vit C and D is better then Flu Jabs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Since you brought up Clark, I'd like to provide a counter point, from the ever-incredible Extant Dodos. She is not the martyr you make her out to be, but I'll let the video speak for itself.

The video has many citations, please watch it with an open mind and check it for accuracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Ahh, that would make more sense. You'd have to ingest the seeds in extremely high quantities to get cyanide poisoning. The lethal dose is about 300mg IIRC

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

More likely the doofus is in the slammer because he was selling the stuff and/or representing himself as physician or something like that.

It's the vitamin B1 that is the good thing in the apricots. Same as in almond nuts. No biggie but it is no cure for cancer. One has to be careful of one says.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well here is my Take !

I Believe that there a Cure for Health for just about everything on this planet! From Plants to Minerals Metals

The Problem..

Finding the Right Formula! !

Sadly The Ones that Knew and DID Find Cures or They were Getting Real close into finding a Cure were Killed or the victims were made to look like a Accident by World Governments From letting the Truth come out From Shamans , Witches , to Modern Scientist

List of Dead Scientists

www.stevequayle.com...

Its Amazing that certain plants have the Chemical makeup that can Cure you

It make you wonder if There is a Creator or some Supreme Being That created These Plants

I Know of one Wonder Weed That Cures , Solves Sooths a lot of Health Problems but the American Government Made it illegal back in the 30s just about right after The Ending of the American Alcohol Prohibition a Natural Plant.. made by Your God , Creator or some Supreme being... became Illegal.. from
partially a Propaganda Film ... Called Reefer Madness

Medicine is a Big Business...

Hmm interesting

Has Cleveland State professor found a cure for cancer?
www.cantonrep.com...

Cure for Cancer Found But No One is Talking
www.impactlab.net...

Scientists May Have Cancer Cure!!!! (Glen Beck) ?
Fox News! ? in 2007
www.youtube.com...

(CTV )
Cancer Cured in Canada But Big Pharma Says 'NO WAY' !
www.youtube.com...

Here is something to think about !

I Wonder if there is Cure for Cancer out of the 230+ pages of the....

the Voynich Manuscript
www.world-mysteries.com...

All Pages of the Voynich Manuscript! Photos ! (A Must Have)
beinecke.library.yale.edu...
edit on 8-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Well, that's only to get the sort of quantity that would actually kill you. Of course, the substance is still damaging at any level, particularly when you're in a fragile health state like having cancer.

I think the biggest problem here is that claiming to have a cure for cancer when you don't is fraud especially when you're basically just giving a dying person a bit of cyanide.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

The science behind it does seem sound in theory. Obviously it does need the correct and proper research though to test if that is the case. Yeah, a dying person will be willing to take to pretty much anything to rid themselves of any disease, so to prey on them is criminal.
edit on 8/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

yes i totally agree that thats most likely to be why he was locked up and not because of the so called cure.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Actually, the basis of the science was actually disproven.

The mechanism of action is unknown. Claims for amygdalin's activity rely on the theory, now proven false, that cancer cells contain elevated amounts of beta-glucosidase and reduced levels of rhodanese compared to normal cells (1) (2). Based on this incorrect assumption, cancer cells were claimed to metabolize amygdalin into cyanide and die, while healthy cells would convert cyanide to benign thiocyanate via rhodanese. Limited in vitro data support the idea that cyanide, benzaldehyde, and prunasin are cytotoxic. It has also been postulated that cancer develops due to deficiencies in vitamin B17, but no data substantiate this idea (11).

Link to the source

Now, sure, if you poison a person enough I guess the cancer would die off along with them...but other than that, I don't see how giving a person cyanide is going to help. And again, there's no clinical data to support any use of it.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join