It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cures Cancer with Apricot Seeds - FDA Arrests Man for Big Pharma

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

caonline.amcancersoc.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Yea. Your welcome.

What you are missing is the fact that it is not a ratio between what heals and what kills. B17 = Amygdalin = cyanogenic glycoside. There is no healing element. The amount of apple seeds and what not you have to eat in order to have anything remotely effective is enormous. And the only effect is death.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by felonius

Or, you just kill yourself worse and you live, with more injury done than the cancer could. Cyanide Kills. It;s as simple as that. Not only that, but it kills in extremely low doses. Like, very low. A table spoon of sugar helps the medicine go down. A tablespoon of cyanide kills you.

First of all, we are not talking about Hydrogen Cyanide. We're talking a natural form of cyanide, with a different chemical bonding with glucose, which causes it to act differently to what many people think of when Cyanide is thought of.

In large enough doses, yes it would be harmful, even deadly...but in large doses only.

Put another way, you would live only about a week without drinking water, but drink too much of it, and it will kill you just as fast as poison would.

Same with most other chemicals we all take for granted...the humble Aspirin or Paracetamol will and has killed huge numbers of people throughout history right up to today, where plenty of people right now, deliberately or accidentally, are ending their lives due to these readily available drugs, yet take them responsibly and they can be of great benefit.

Yes, a spoonful of Cyanide (much less actually) will kill you, a few grains or mg can save you.

A spoonful of Aspirin, eating raw potatoes, Rhubarb leaves, will kill you too..among a whole cornucopia of other seemingly harmless things we all see everyday.

You've really got to ask yourself one simple question; Why has the FDA banned testing into laetrile? When testing wasn't illegal, why was an unrelated, very weak compound tested and proclaimed to have no value in cancer treatment?

You already know the answer to that, and so does most people with an ounce of common sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Since when did they start caring about toxins?

You are honestly telling me McD's doesn't have more toxins than these silly apricot seeds...

...People they spray the hamburger buns.

Sure, take away the mans apricot seeds.

But you know Joe Blow can buy a carton of smokes a day and the FED and the FDA never take away his stuff.

Ludicris, is what this is. As another poster said, apricot seeds may not work... But Mind truly wins over matter.

Personally I think they should go after abreva cause that stuff is useless!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I'm sorry, but poisoning people with a compound that breaks down into cyanide is a serious offense. "Vitamin" B-17 isn't being held back by "Big Pharma", they'd be the first people to jump on top of it if it were real, because they'd be able to come up with a far more effective way to apply it and make lots of money.

Again, it's poison. You can tell it's poison by very simple chemistry.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Natural? Cyanide itself is perfectly natural. Exactly what do you mean by Natural? Cyanide was one of the earliest chemicals on Earth. The fact remains that all complex chemicals break down, and this so-called B17 is quite breakable. The chemical itself is related to such things like Aspirin. FYI, that's not exactly healthy en mass. Not to mention that part that is cyanide is hanging really really weakly on it. That triple bond is going to break last, And it's going to stick around for a long time, easily becoming good old cyanide.

The difference being, if I drink a little water, I won't die. If I drink a little Cyanide, I will die. There is no blue-red-gray scale here for good bad and nothing. It's all in the red, with no gray.

Just so you know. The only reason Aspirin is also legal is because of the grandfather clause. The first time they tried to make an alternative, the result was heroin. In fact, it's safe to say that Heroine isn't used today because aspirin is less toxic. These things are not helpful in the long run,and far more dangerous then they are looked upon as. Aspirin is also toxic. And it's the best of its cousins that kill, including itself. We only use it because there's no alternative. And I doubt Cyanide is much better. You might as well drink your whiskey before surgery. After all, it's more natural than pain killers.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Since when did they start caring about toxins?

Define "toxins". You mean those things your liver cleans out of your system?

You are honestly telling me McD's doesn't have more toxins than these silly apricot seeds...

Why yes, that's true. Because McD's doesn't have any cyanide in it.

...People they spray the hamburger buns.

With what?

Sure, take away the mans apricot seeds.

Unless he's using them just to grow more apricots. Because they contain a substance that breaks down into cyanide...

But you know Joe Blow can buy a carton of smokes a day and the FED and the FDA never take away his stuff.

Well, nobody is trying to claim that smoking cures cancer, while this guy is trying to claim that poisoning people with cyanide cures cancer.

Ludicris, is what this is. As another poster said, apricot seeds may not work... But Mind truly wins over matter.

The placebo effect only works to a certain degree, and it definitely doesn't work when you're using cyanide as the placebo.

Personally I think they should go after abreva cause that stuff is useless!

Yes, let's go after something that you, an uninformed lay person, thinks is useless rather than going after, I dunno, the guy poisoning people with cyanide and claiming it cures cancer.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Sweet.

Cheers for posting.

Hey, FDA...listen up you bunch of absolute contemptuous crooks I'M saying apricot seeds and B-17 CURES CANCER!!!

Read it and weep you toilet rags, i'm a British citizen...fancy trying to lock me up to protect your bribe income do you? Good luck with that, creeps.

APRICOT SEEDS and B-17 CURES CANCER!

Take note Americans...your being denied your basic rights to life, by the FDA. They are no better than paid murderers working for corrupt Pharma.

What you gonna do about it? They want you to die slowly, after extracting as much profit from you as they can, is this what you want?

It's what you're going to continue to get, if you ignore what's going on here.

The 'why'? is *obvious* - greed and ambivalence to human pain and suffering.

APRICOT SEEDS and B-17 CURES CANCER!
There I said I too, this is ridiculous. Citizends of America, how come this is happening to normal people.
This man is f..d for life. He now receives normal treatment.. I would spend in isolation every day, going crazy put to jail for saying Cure.

But I believe Europe is not far behind

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'd just like to add some actual research into amygdalin (aka "B17"), even though I'm sure the true believers will just accuse me and the sources of being in the pocket of big pharma, big cancer, big government, big whateverscapegoattheychose.

The basic
From the National Cancer Institute
Further reading from a British source
Something a bit more scientific

There are also plenty of actual clinical trials and scientific studies that show that the entire basis of amygdalin therapy is incorrect, that the treatment itself is a purely toxic element, and that it actually lowers your chance of surviving cancer.

Now, you might think that this is all in the hands of 'big pharma', but these studies are done methodologically, they are repeatable, and they're done by both public and private institutions with the same results. On the other hand, those claiming amygdalin is a cure for cancer have no methodology behind them nor do they have any scientific investigation.

You think you have the cure for cancer? Do a methodological study and publish it, even publish it online.
edit on 8/1/11 by madnessinmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
An Australian friend of mine had cancer, did the research, found the seeds, and from the basis of the claims made and various "case studies", refused conventional treatment in favour of the seeds and vitamins.
He sadly died and is greatly missed.
Do not believe those crooks and snake oil salesmen!
They deserve hellfire for what they do!
If you find yourself to have cancer then do not refuse conventional treatment.
You can mix the treatments together if that makes your mind rest easier. The mind is where the real battle is fought anyway.

As a cancer survivor myself, I'd like to thank you for inserting a note of common sense to the debate.
Though it will not be terribly popular in this thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I read about this a year ago. I searched the internet for a place to buy laetrile and apricot seeds. When I was checking out the order process, I noticed the pills were from Mexico. When I read that, I just thought it was probably a scam and never thought anymore about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yes, the "Cancer Is Dead" thread was awesome. That thread should be a permanent sticky. Not sure about the numbers exactly, but I believe the cancer industry makes 200 billion dollars a year. It's truly sickening how corporations make money off the ignorance and suffering of others.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
maybe there is something to that old adage

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Course they never told me
I'd have to eat the seeds too.

They always told you the seeds were bad...guess they were lying.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I would say, that the best way to go about helping others with info like this is to put the word out ANONYMOUSLY. The government, FDA, World Health Organisation etc. want you dead. It's about "thinning out the herd" or population control, if you will. I noticed in a post back there that someone gave a list of diseases that were conquerd in the last 20 years. First off, I and many others believe these diseases were actually created in a lab in Los Alamos and other labs. There is a wealth of proof on the internet suggesting that our government unleashes what is called "designer diseases" onto the public in an endeavor to kill by mass and not be blamed for it. As for all of the diseases that were listed back there, one must ask, before the disease was actually conquered..HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED FIRST? They make the cure at the same time they make the disease, at just the right time wen enough have died they release the antidote.They have to have a success story every now and then, don't they? Otherwise people would know their money is going right into government pockets. It also offers the illusion of protection, when it actually is extortion. they create the disease, already have the cure, their mission is accomplished, they then hand out the cure (after enough bodies have hit the floor), and then are reveled as heros......and the government gets to continue killing us and are rewarded with respect for it. They murde you, and you then trust them more because of lies! Usually the antidote itself has harmful properties as well, like the H1N1 flu shot that had damaging properties that would actually destroy DNA, thus, contributing to a family lineage of genetic wrecks in the future that would then be taken care of by a euthanization program. Our government has actually gotten caught doing a lot of shady underhanded, illegal things that kill us, for instance, the manufacturing of a particular Anthrax strand right after 911 that was traced back to American labs......and then all of a sudden American scientists everywhere were being murdered for their silence. How many times must our government lie to us and screw us over and deny us healthcare that works, as opposed to, poison that we are told will help us, before we open up our eyes and see what's going on? I can't believe there are people STILL defending our government as the force you to hold a proverbial suicide gun to your own head. I mean come on......this guy was arrested for APRICOTS???? These things have been around and have been on the buffet tables for centuries and now it's a crime? We're just going to sit back and let them do this to us huh? Bully us and lie to us and kill us? I give up. I can say no more, no one hears anyway. Just give them what they want and hope that Jesus shows up to clean it all up. As far as hope goes.....don't bother, it's getting us nowhere. Hope in one hand weights as much as nothing in the other.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think because he was so open about a cure for cancer that they thought if they killed him it would have been because he knew the cure.So they just jailed him and made him look like a crook instead..which in a way he is.

All he had to do was give the information for free and people would believe him and he wouldn't be in jail right now..If you really had a cure for cancer and you knew millions of people needed it why why you make them pay for it?

Now if you gave away the information for free and said it was possible that the seeds could have helped in curing your cancer and sold seeds like that then it would be more believable.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i don't know what you guys act up on this subject.

The baseline is like this:
This is a free country, if you feel the need of curing your own cancer with some homebrew medicine you are free to do so.

But if you feel the need to make money from it, you need to accept the rules which are basically made to protect the majority of people, calling for specific procedures in order to get a sort of medizine to be legalized.
If there were no rules you would have stores full of 'snake oil'.

I don't know if you ever had an eye on these food-enhancers to be sold in the supermarket.
there are basically 3 categories of things coming to my mind which are controlled by regulations that are

1. normal food
2. these food-enhancement products like Vitamin C pills and stuff
3. medicin with some higher kick.

whatever category you are about to bring your stuff on the market, you have to except specific standards.
Cause my old neighbour is unaware wether apricot-seeds in a high dose is dangerous or not.
(the average citizen is so 'highly educated' .. .oh well ... we do not have 300 million experts in medicine running around, you know)

the standards for allowing a substance to be on the market are more or less regulated by international agreements. For sure the big pharma has an advantage in this field, because they tend to organise themself.
So its no surprise to have these people defend their territory the professional way.

But it still does not change the baseline.
If you found the perfect cure .. great for you, you will survive with that, if it was the perfect cure.
If you want to give it away, even if its free, you have to respect the law and its regulations.
If you don't like the regulations, found a party, be a candidate, be elected, make your own ...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady

This guy, Jason Vale, got cancer so he began researching natural cures and found that Apricot seeds could help cure Cancer. So he began curing himself with the seeds and it was working great. The problems really started when he started telling others about the cure and calling it a "cure". The FDA hammered the guy and I think he was sentenced to 20 years!

Lets cut the BS. He wasn't arressted for Big Pharma...He wasn't arrested for "curing cancer"...he wasn't arrested for selling apricot seeds...

he was arressted for pitching his product as a "miracle cure" to people who are desperate and dying.
He can sell it. he can make money selling it. he can tell his story and others...but claimiing he has a cure for cancer and profiting by the unproven claim...c'mon...no, it's not OK.

"There is no scientific evidence that Laetrile offers anything but false hope to cancer patients, some of whom have used it instead of conventional treatment until it was too late for that treatment to be effective," said Dr. Lester M. Crawford, Acting FDA Commissioner. "This sentence sends a strong message that we will not tolerate marketing of bogus medicines."

Following the investigation by FDA, the USAO, and the USPIS, the U.S. District Court for Eastern District of New York placed Vale's illegal sales and promotion of Laetrile -- also known as amygdalin, "Vitamin B-17", or apricot pits -- under injunction in April 2000.

Defying the court order, Vale set up a shell corporation in Arizona, and continued to ship the product from the basement of his own home to customers passed on to him by his New York firm. For these activities, Vale was found guilty 11 months ago of three counts of criminal contempt, and ordered to be held without bail pending his sentencing.

Last week, the court also found that Vale, who had made at least $500,000 from his illegal sales of Laetrile, had committed fraud in his marketing of Laetrile. In addition, Vale defrauded the U.S. government by claiming that he qualified for Legal Aid. As a result, Vale was ordered to reimburse the government $31,000 for the costs of his appointed defense attorney.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

If you are going to claim to cure cancer...there are a million doctors and universities that will do the research for you if it looks to be legitimate. But to simply say you have a cure and start raking in the money...BS...it's ugly and feeds on desperate people.
edit on 8-1-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

You've really got to ask yourself one simple question; Why has the FDA banned testing into laetrile? When testing wasn't illegal, why was an unrelated, very weak compound tested and proclaimed to have no value in cancer treatment?

See here for clinical studies involving Laetrile..

www.cancer.gov...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have used food grade hydrogen peroxide to treat skin cancer, it cost all of $30 bucks.I will not say it "cured" my skin cancer but I will say I am skin cancer free. If you want to avoid the FDAss holes then do not use the word cure,
send the how to instructions snail mail to whoever you want to help. Or blab to the world and go to the big house
your choice.

P.S. Please what ever you decide, discuss with your primary health physician, thank you and have a nice day

edit on 8-1-2011 by TheApachekid because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by TheApachekid because: Don't like prison!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Worth repeating:

Our FDA will go into a health food store selling raw milk with guns drawn like it's a meth lab BUT they won't stop Aspartame, a known neurotoxin from being put in thousands of products now and NOT being labelled! It's all a big con job!

S&F

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow, I just read up on that 'Cancer is Dead' thread, and I am literally in shock. I recommend everybody posts a link to that on their facebook, and spreads the word

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join