It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cures Cancer with Apricot Seeds - FDA Arrests Man for Big Pharma

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by umokay

Thank you for saying that. This guy did right by trying to help get the word out, but when he started charging he put himself in the same categorie as the big pharma companies.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AIC4ME123

And it was toxic. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
YEP exactly. Think about how much money they would loose if anyone actually found a cure to cancer. Plus you cant trademark an all natural remedy. So if they are looking for a cure (which i doubt because chemo=cash cow) then it will have to be a chemical concoction which can be patented.

Originally posted by anumohi
big pharm cant keep bleeding the public if they cure anything. the industry would be gone other than nursing homes and surgeries...cancer is their cash cow and they'll destroy anyone that messes with it

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
well well well... revolution is nearer everyday. People are easy manipulated but not braindead. Truth can only be hidden for so long. Personally the economy can shove it. Great things never come without sacrifice.
edit on 8-1-2011 by religiousmurder because: more opinion

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by Griffo
I presume they locked him up because the apricots contain cyanide. Although it is in the form of cyanoglucoside which pose minimal risk to normal cells

No, he was sentenced to 5 years, not the 20 that the OP said Vale was one of the first, and worst, internet spammers in the world, sending out millions upon millions of emails selling his "miracle cure." A court entered an order enjoining him from spamming for profit about his profitable "cure." He violated the order and was convicted of criminal contempt.For more info read "Spam Kings." books.google.com... &sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false.
And there are many studies showing thr toxicity of cyangenic glucosides, which is one of the reasons the use of cassava as a food is limited. For example, look at www.sciencedirect.com... rch&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1599892002&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=ea0bde3a5684cf6f0d 36fb6a96cff9e3&searchtype=a .
Finally, he is out of jail now and his cancer is back with a vengence. www.apricotsfromgod.info...

Sure...the FDA is all over this guy, the e-cigarettes, etc...but allows all these "diet' programs that sell you food, the TV ads for the bracelet that makes you feel better and more balanced, and all the "YOURS to try in your home for FOR ONLY 14.99" BS. Everything...absolutely everything is about money and how it can be taken from you. Society as a whole is in the crapper. No one cares about anything or anyone...just money. And the US government is the worst offender. Thanks for the "change" but I'd rather have kept the dollar.

Big corps, the government, etc...they have no problem killing you for a buck. You and I don't matter. Unless, of course, we keep paying.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fairytale

Yup! And add to that all the "we want to save you from the perils of smoking" and "please don't drink and drive". If the government lost the taxes from smoking, they would be in a world of hurt...and if states lost all the drunk driving income, they would be hurting too. No one wants anyone to stop...it just sounds good to say so and it makes a half decent excuse for raising taxes. I'm getting close to giving up. If there is a God, NOW would be a good time to show your face and smack the hell out of these vampires.

Ha...after re-reading that, I'm obviously in a bad mood. Sorry. Bitter much? (ha-ha)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
It seems this is yet another misinfo shop.

Jason Vale was arrested for fabricating his claims. And U can see why. He was selling Cyanide.

B17 is Amygdalin. And it is not a vitamin, per say. When ingested in large quantities, it creates Hydrogen cyanide in the body. That's a triple bounded Nitro killer. Not a cure. Or at least, bearely even effective. Unless your into cyanide poisoning.

www.nejm.org...
www.nejm.org...
www.nejm.org...

He's also not the first one.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do try to look up your claims before falling suit to a victim of disinformation. Thank you, come again.

Anything in too large a dose can kill or injure.

If you've tried everything else and you already have a death sentence, why not? So what. You die quicker.
Better to try and fail than to fail to try.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You know the real injustice here? 20 years in jail, but Big Pharma with the blessings of the FDA can essentially rip your life apart, and I don't see any of those guys in jail.

Where are the Big Pharma raids? Where are they?

If those seeds do truly hold an answer to cancer, then we, as the public, need to know about it. Do you think our stupid health care system will really embrace something so inexpensive? Heck no, they want us on expensive chemotherapy that has proven time and time again to be toxic to the body. There is no question it is toxic, talk to any chemo patient.

Taking this guy at face value, I applaud him for helping. If the only crime he truly committed was trying to help people, then he shouldn't be in jail. If he damaged peoples lives, then that's a different story. That's the arena of Big Pharma.

Troy

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I recall reading about him. I'm glad you brought him up. I had forgotten his name and had to replace my hard drive loosing my link. I had saved his recipe for the hemp oil for future reference. Now, I know someone who is willing to make it for me. Perfect timing friend! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

High doses of injected vitamin C are being banned by FDA
Now seeds and whats next.
We can be poisoned by WHO?
Its my body I should doctor it in the best way I see fit.
He is not worse than a doctor giving out medication and using us as test rats.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

In my country is normal to eat apricot seeds after eating apricot. They are tasty, like almond. And noone died from this, and noone is jailed.
You americans are realy funny in some of your actings.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks, this might surely save countless lives as word spreads. Even if "they" (TPTB) shut down ATS for allowing such information to be posted this second, enough of us know this to get the word out. The trouble is... perhaps there are just more of the "un-awakened" out there willing to buy into the "established system of government and coporational" control they've been conditioned to trust their whole lives.

But, maybe they won't shut down ATS for allowing such information to be publicized in a popular (and growing) forum because at the end of the day, most people hearing this news will become smug, smile knowingly, shake their heads and casually, cheerfully label the messenger a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 8-1-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo, damn typos!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Once again the powers that be restrain the small man from informing the public of a way whith which they can try to cure their ailment, (Cancer). Obviously if this works, (I have read reports which show outstanding results) the big companies lose a fortune. They will never allow that to happen. Ok, it contains a form of cyanide, however for this to be a problem it would be quite difficult to eat that many of them to strengthen the active ingredient. If I ever get any form of cancer I will try this method, the world we live in has everything we need. For every bad thing there is a cure in the natural environment. Obviously many many cures have not been found but in time they will. The only thing that is going to hamper people figuring out what plants can do what are the big greedy companies who want all the money to themselves . My advice to everyone is do what you gotta do, if you feel something is going to help you then go for it and keep it to yourself if you must. The natural plants of the world are not own by these people, they are owned by us all.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Sweet.

Cheers for posting.

Hey, FDA...listen up you bunch of absolute contemptuous crooks I'M saying apricot seeds and B-17 CURES CANCER!!!

Read it and weep you toilet rags, i'm a British citizen...fancy trying to lock me up to protect your bribe income do you? Good luck with that, creeps.

APRICOT SEEDS and B-17 CURES CANCER!

Take note Americans...your being denied your basic rights to life, by the FDA. They are no better than paid murderers working for corrupt Pharma.

What you gonna do about it? They want you to die slowly, after extracting as much profit from you as they can, is this what you want?

It's what you're going to continue to get, if you ignore what's going on here.

The 'why'? is *obvious* - greed and ambivalence to human pain and suffering.

I know they are denying us our basic rights to life.The American dream has been gone for quite sometime now. We know wat they are doing now. I have been outside of my country before and I now know why everyone is so against America, however, the people here need help from the outside.....not admonishment for irrational descisions or what the government does. If we can get past blaming the American people for the tyranny our government is spreading, we might be able to overcome this and, once again, be a better nation. They are not only trying to murder other nations.....they are doing the same to their own people. We seem to have cancer in our political system. We should throw apricots at them.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
reply to post by fairytale

Yup! And add to that all the "we want to save you from the perils of smoking" and "please don't drink and drive". If the government lost the taxes from smoking, they would be in a world of hurt...and if states lost all the drunk driving income, they would be hurting too. No one wants anyone to stop...it just sounds good to say so and it makes a half decent excuse for raising taxes. I'm getting close to giving up. If there is a God, NOW would be a good time to show your face and smack the hell out of these vampires.

Ha...after re-reading that, I'm obviously in a bad mood. Sorry. Bitter much? (ha-ha)

Damn dude, that almost sounds too depressing to hear. Although no god can or will ever save us, we must always remember that we got ourselves into this mess for being ignorant and complacent.

We should have grown our own foods. That way we wouldn't rely on the corporations and their toxic chemicals and have our own cure for cancer by not eating their junk.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Its sad to see someone go to jail for trying to cure people...BUT why on earth would he email random people stuff that ends up in the spam folder, and even if somebody were to look at it, who would actually trust something in their spam folder?

I read that he got 5 years not 20, so I guess he could of gotten worse.He really could of done anything better than what he did to spread his message..

Still sad though
edit on 8-1-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It's the guys own fault for using the word cure, if he had said "may help" or simply related his own story and offered the same treatment then he would probably have been ok, but using the word cure means you need to have evidence behind you and one person recovering is not evidence. He maybe had spontaneous remission and this was just a coincidence.

Twenty years though, 20 years is a ridiculous amount of time for this. Unless his "treatment" has led to the deaths of others if they refused conventional medical treatment because they thought apricots would work.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

look under the drug named (phonetically) Lay-a-tril
it was going around some 20 years ago,... derived from either grape seeds or apricot seeds...
it seems the drug was real selective in whom it actually cured, although many were 'helped'

i'm just going from a fuzzy memory, but at least you have more to go on than the OP video

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
well Bill Maher sums it up

nuff said

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Almost all medicine can kill you if the dosage is right. If I ever get Cancer then I will probably consider Apricot Seeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join