It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cures Cancer with Apricot Seeds - FDA Arrests Man for Big Pharma

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private"

Perhaps they forgot what their own money says...
edit on 7-1-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

It's called Laetrile...ask Steve McQueen how well it works.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This sickens me

I cant STAND big pharma
STARRED

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Any proof to back up your claim?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Actually from what I've gathered he was sentenced to 5 years not because he "cured" his cancer with apricot seeds but rather because he claimed it to be a "miracle cure" and spam blasted millions of email boxes guaranteeing it would work. And I'm rather sure that if there was really a "cure" for cancer in apricots we would know this by now. One guy has went into remission based on what possibly could be a cure from apricots. But it could also be from a great cancer doc. Good treatments. Or other meds. And misleading cancer patients by telling them that an apricot is going to magically solve their problems is pretty bad in my book.

So even if there was the POSSIBILITY of a cure/reduction in cancer, you would have the option gone?

giving credit to doctors is akin to giving credit to priests because something good happens.

There was a drug several years back that did NOT cure MS but gave several good YEARS of life to the sufferer.
At that time, the disease when into overdrive and you died FAST!

The FDA refused to ok it because it "gave a false since of hope".

IF you can get good results from a placebo (and charged ETHICALLY ), WHY NOT? Who are you do deny ANY possible good results?

IF you have tried everything and had no results, any option is a good option.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OK, if this guy was so great, why did he have to spam everyone to sell this?. Why not just tell them what to do? In my mind, he IS pharma, if you don't don't pay, you don't live

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
the thing that i am really stuck on is the question of, "where is the power?" I mean really. there are none that will stop the truth from breaking through false paradigms. even ones who have all the (monopoly) money in the world. (i use monopoly because the whole money thing is just the equivalent of a child's game). however unfortunate this awesome dude is, it only awakens our spirit in to the true laws of existence. in that sense you can say this dude is a martyr. bless him. ill pray for this dude. i am curious to know how this fella processed the seeds to help his cancer. something i think all of you should look into would be transfer factor. it is a patented blend of cow colostrum and other medicinal herbs for the purpose of boosting your immune system. they are pretty pricey. thankfully i get it for free because my grandfather is a dealer. he is also a 33rd degree freemason.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thank you for that ebay link for seedlings - will check it out!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Can someone please post a follow up as soon as its available? I'm really interested to see what happens.

And honestly, it was his fault for not choosing his words carefully. You have to learn to avoid laws and regulations when they are morally wrong. Also, for learning something like this that could really help out humanity, monopolizing on this I think is a little wrong too in my opinion, but I guess its okay to make a little something.

Edit: Honestly, I dunno what to think of the FDA and what their agenda is. Maybe they really are trying to help but if they can't scientifically prove anything they don't approve it for the market?
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sevrens83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

OP you would love this book, if you're intrested in this type stuff which i presume you are

excellent post, I've known about this case for quite some time & have eaten apricot kernel myself & am alive & well (trace amounts of cyanide) i tried it years ago & remember i had to use a hammer it was hard to get the kernels out. Great post!!!!!

www.amazon.com...

The Cancer Conspiracy: Betrayal, Collusion and the Suppression of Alternative Cancer Treatments
Barry Lynes (Author)

edit on 7-1-2011 by fairytale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You heard it here folks, Apricot seeds cure cancer.

Along with 25,000 other "natural remedies" found all over the Internet.

.... I guess people are eating EXACTLY the WRONG things, so people still get cancer.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It seems this is yet another misinfo shop.

Jason Vale was arrested for fabricating his claims. And U can see why. He was selling Cyanide.

B17 is Amygdalin. And it is not a vitamin, per say. When ingested in large quantities, it creates Hydrogen cyanide in the body. That's a triple bounded Nitro killer. Not a cure. Or at least, bearely even effective. Unless your into cyanide poisoning.

www.nejm.org...
www.nejm.org...
www.nejm.org...

He's also not the first one.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do try to look up your claims before falling suit to a victim of disinformation. Thank you, come again.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
So you cant sell b-12 and apricot seeds as a homeopathic remedy.....

But they can sell "stop smoking" pills that have the nasty side effect of people committing suicide

You cant sell b-12 and apricot seeds as a homeopathic remedy.....

but you can sell BP medicine that has caused heart attacks...........

b-12 and apricot seeds as a homeopathic remedy.....

But they can advertise depression meds that increase suicide rate........

Weve all seen the adds that basically say "If you breathe and have a heartbeat you probably shouldnt take this"

Weve seen the lawsuits on TV and class action processes against the companies.....

but this man is going to prison?

Start locking up all the FDA and big pharma people then for MURDER.........

This has NOTHING to do with homeopathy, please go check it up on the internets [/snip]
edit on 9/1/11 by masqua because: Removed threat to member

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
Anyone familiar with the Rick Simspon story?

He found the cure to cancer cannabis oil! Cured himself cured many terminally ill patients, got witness statements of his patients, wrote to cancer research, they told him were to shove it!

That's highlights what they truly represent. If someone claims to have cured themself of cancer with an alternative treatment, the medical industry should be all ears. Instead, they try to cover it up.

They pretend they know what's best, but it's obvious that they just want to suck as much money out of people as they possibly can before you die.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady

This guy, Jason Vale, got cancer so he began researching natural cures and found that Apricot seeds could help cure Cancer. So he began curing himself with the seeds and it was working great. The problems really started when he started telling others about the cure and calling it a "cure". The FDA hammered the guy and I think he was sentenced to 20 years!

Do you see the fraud here. This guy cures his own cancer and had like 40,000 happy customers buying Apricot seeds and Vitamin B-17 but THAT'S a problem for the new world order FDA because they only exist to shut down the competition to the Rockefeller Big Pharma interests. Our FDA will go into a health food store selling raw milk with guns drawn like it's a meth lab BUT they won't stop Aspartame, a known neurotoxin from being put in thousands of products now and NOT being labelled! It's all a big con job! Our FDA works for Big Pharma and the head of FDA usually comes right from a Big Pharma company which should be against the law but happens all the time!

Spread the word about these and other crimes through other websites like facebook. Post links to this video and other threads on ATS on Facebook and make it your goal to get 5000 friends this year. If everybody awake gets 5,000 friends we can cover all 500 million on Facebook with truth. Friend me if you spread truth on Facebook also. 2011 is the year, the TRUTH strikes back! Go crazy out there! Godspeed!

Please dont get me started on this issue !!!!
I am so pissed about the PTB and others butting their noses where it dont belong..... Let this guy out of Jail !!!!

He is right about the apricot seeds and the B-17.....and of course if you get too much it is toxic DUH !!!!
As apposed to CHEMO not being toxic ???????

Man I am just so pissed about this issue !!!!!
How long will it be before they outlaw all supplements and natural cures ?????
Scares the crap out of me to even think about it !!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
big pharm cant keep bleeding the public if they cure anything. the industry would be gone other than nursing homes and surgeries...cancer is their cash cow and they'll destroy anyone that messes with it

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
I've been munching apricot-seeds for years... and I'm still more alive than dead!

BTW: You can also eat apple-seeds...

Indoor cats often get cancer, but outdoor cats gets their B12 from eating the stomach-content of rodents and birds (half digested seeds); and stay cancer free....

I believe the correct nutrient is vitamin B17 not B12.

As for the apricot seeds I am skeptical yet willing to do more research on it... but alas I am unable to at the moment. There are thousands of claims of food items that cure cancer but only through research and study can we prove what cures cancer and what doesn't.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oniris

You do realize that threatening someone with a back trace for their opinions is probably against T&S and highly aggressive. Not good.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

He was selling cyanide.

Probably not going to cure cancer. Well maybe it will. When everything's dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
As someone previously stated, he wasn't arrested because he found a cure that would damper upon the pharma profits. He was arrested due to the Pure food and Drug act of 1907. Ya know the bill that made it illegal for people to make medicinal information up without proof. This guy did this, if he wouldn't have told people it was a cure, he wouldn't have gotten in trouble. It'd just be like if someone clipped grass and started passing it out to people as a cure for baldness and got people to take it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join