It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cures Cancer with Apricot Seeds - FDA Arrests Man for Big Pharma

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I'm surprised they didn't throw him in a landfill.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17 -
There is some logical & compelling evidence to support their ideas that cancer is linked to a vitamin B17 deficiency, due to our modern diets not including this vitamin.

They look at an african tribal people who treasure not the fruit but the seed (apricots i think they were trading in)
For the seed contained this vitamin along with others, there was a statistic mentioned stating that these people have either never had cancer or a phenomenally low percentage, I admit I cannot remember which.
quoted from 3 alternative cancer treatments thread

G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17

Google Video Link

-B.M
edit on 7/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Ever hear of testing errors?

BOY have I ever. In one year my Mom. my boy friends Mom and my best friend's Mom ALL died in the same "research hospital" thanks to "hospital error"

I am NOT interested in hospitals!

Unfortunately we are in a world of hurt, thanks to the new Food Farce Law that Obama just signed.

Sec. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS (Pg. 239 Line 20)
Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.

This will implement Codex Alimentarius which is based on Napoleonic legal code. That means anything that is not explicitly permitted is automatically forbidden. It is designed to control EVERY aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold.

Note Codex Alimentarius is listed FIRST!

International Harmonization
www.cfsan.fda.gov...

The harmonization of laws, regulations and standards between and among trading partners requires intense, complex, time-consuming negotiations by CFSAN officials. Harmonization must simultaneously facilitate international trade and promote mutual understanding, while protecting national interests and establish a basis to resolve food issues on sound scientific evidence in an objective atmosphere. Failure to reach a consistent, harmonized set of laws, regulations and standards within the freetrade agreements and the World Trade Organization Agreements can result in considerable economic repercussions.

Participation in Codex Alimentarius
Cosmetics International Activities
International Organizations and Standard-Setting Bodies
International Office of Epizootics
International Plant Protection Convention
World Health Organization
Food and Agricultural Organization
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA)
Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Microbiological Risk Assessments
Pan American Health Organization
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
We are talking about Laetrile, a cancer treatment banned in the US because it doesn't work 100% of the time. Oh, bad medicine. If more people tried it it might cure their cancer much cheaper than chemo therapy and radiation. And then who is going to pay for that. Sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes nothing works to cure cancer, people die.

Bitter almonds, apricot pits, laetrile, whatever you want to call it, it is a menace to modern medicine. Not an approved treatment. Don't touch it, bad, bad, bad, Big Pharma doen't get to put it's hand in your wallet with this.

Medicine, pharmaceuticals, drugs, recreational drugs, etc., it is all about money and control. It is these things that will lead eventually to a world-wide revolt.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
I presume they locked him up because the apricots contain cyanide. Although it is in the form of cyanoglucoside which pose minimal risk to normal cells

Natural Blackberries are extremely high in the same cyanide, I have shown many people about the curing of cancer using B-17 and oxygen through ozonated water. Lack of oxygen is the only cause of cancer, hyperbaric chambers cure cancer too. Steve McQyeen went to Mexico and cured himself using the B-17 treatment and then they off'ed him. Sad but true.

It is a very sad day when the criminal government tries to stop the REAL people from doing good. We need to stop the insanity in the world and stop these pyschopathic megalomaniacs from crippling the entire universe with their greed and stupidity!!!!!!!

One day we, as intelligent people, will ALL ignore these elitist pricks and do as we please WITHOUT their involvement AT ALL. Feck them totally.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

OMG they don't want to depopulate us! That is so ridiculous!

They want us to live to we can support them. It's that simple.
edit on 1/7/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Actually from what I've gathered he was sentenced to 5 years not because he "cured" his cancer with apricot seeds but rather because he claimed it to be a "miracle cure" and spam blasted millions of email boxes guaranteeing it would work. And I'm rather sure that if there was really a "cure" for cancer in apricots we would know this by now. One guy has went into remission based on what possibly could be a cure from apricots. But it could also be from a great cancer doc. Good treatments. Or other meds. And misleading cancer patients by telling them that an apricot is going to magically solve their problems is pretty bad in my book.

You make a good spokesman for Big Pharma and the AMA.

There is no cancer cure that works 100% of the time. Give you last dollar to the medical association if you want to but I may have other ideas.

Apricot pits and its associated anti-cancer toxin is Laetrile. It is considered too dangerous and too cheap to be profitable in the US.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
We are talking about Laetrile, a cancer treatment banned in the US because it doesn't work 100% of the time. Oh, bad medicine. If more people tried it it might cure their cancer much cheaper than chemo therapy and radiation. And then who is going to pay for that. Sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes nothing works to cure cancer, people die.

Any proof of that? I have several friends who have cured themselves of cancer. So in these cases, it worked 100% of the time. That "I" know for sure. To make a claim like that is irresponsible and ridiculous. Laetrile alone does not work 100% of the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So you cant sell b-12 and apricot seeds as a homeopathic remedy.....

But they can sell "stop smoking" pills that have the nasty side effect of people committing suicide

You cant sell b-12 and apricot seeds as a homeopathic remedy.....

but you can sell BP medicine that has caused heart attacks...........

b-12 and apricot seeds as a homeopathic remedy.....

But they can advertise depression meds that increase suicide rate........

Weve all seen the adds that basically say "If you breathe and have a heartbeat you probably shouldnt take this"

Weve seen the lawsuits on TV and class action processes against the companies.....

but this man is going to prison?

Start locking up all the FDA and big pharma people then for MURDER.........

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
good luck to jason. he'll need it with the FDA etc.

and is that a frontal lobotomy scar on dr. miley schwartz @ 3.41?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
this government is crazy!!!!! they know all this shyt but they are juss plane evil and wicked! dont support their lies... do u think ppl in germany let hitler do what he did? NO! he tricked them all and then pulled the floor from underneath them... half of the ppl in this country that are sick are misdiagnosed.. get what im sayin?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Being a cancer survivor myself (I had brain surgery to remove a small tumor when I was 17) this kinda stuff REALLY pisses me off - but for me, instead of eating a bunch of apricot seeds, I just turned into a huge stoner for several years... Now I'm so damn confused with everything anymore I don't know what to do. As far as being a stoner goes, whatever.. it was fun for a while, but honestly I got sick of sitting around all day doing nothing but watching movies over and over again. Now I'm off the weed, but can't find any steady work.. so I sit around all day long sober, playing on the computer..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks!!

Apple seeds also contain B17, they have a strong almond flavor and recently I have discovered quite a taste for them.

Gives new meaning to the ol' saying:

'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'

I can't believe this guy is locked up for curing cancer, wtf? I think that love is going to tear these evil goldbrickin d-bags a new one.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Listen, if the "drug company" paid FDA didn't feel threatened, they wouldn't have slapped him with such a high bail.

There are natural cures for cancer, I have seen them work, but the FDA and Big Pharma earns 0 money because it's all natural.

and for those that don't think the FDA is all about big pharma, then think about the last time you saw the FDA actually promote or approve something that big pharma didn't have there dirty hands all over?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Too bad we are not allowed to say what we really think of the governments and what they deserve in here.. At least I can say it like this: Perhaps the WRONG guy got put in jail here, and perhaps the death sentence should be put on some OTHER people!

Good luck USA.. And God bless I'm far away.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Think I will start growing apricot trees whilst there are still seedlings for sale - just in case.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I think this was posted a couple of years ago but can not remember the title. However here is a link to a similar thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have looked into this and you can get the seeds on ebay cgi.ebay.com...

Just an example so shop around, if anyone is interested.
edit on 7-1-2011 by blangger because: haha

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hum! If you believe this is true than it really makes Edgar Cayce even more interesting. He said almonds or apricot seeds would keep cancer away.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's worth starring and flagging stuff like this because all people need to know that there are cures to cancer, that these cures are freely available if you can:
A Find faith...
B In the right knowledge (amongst all the rubbish out there is out there!).

What the FDA is doing sounds appalling, but doesn't surprise me given the way "our" EU is banning all "untested" herbal medicines. (Since there are almost an infinite number of tests to be done) most herbal remedies, are now being banned (even though they clearly did far more good, than harm, for the vast majority of their users (placebo effect or not!!!)
Frankly (aside from being autocratic for corrupt reasons) it is completely totalitarian to deny the sick the medicine of their choice. However people are individuals, and individual’s must-will persevere on in resistance of any “nanny -dictator state” .After all, nothing less than our childrens (and their childrens's, childrens) liberty, is at stake!)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Would like to recommend the following thread to those who haven't seen it...

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

Awesome thread by IgnoranceIsntBlisss with tons of natural remedies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join