It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds (Pieces of the Puzzle)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I cam across this video that talks about the dead birds and fish along with a possible earthquake hitting the New Madrid Fault Line.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakeNBake

I TOTALLY AGREE with everything in this video! I have been delving into these subjects for over 9 years and see sooooo many links between the subjects he mentioned. I admittedly am not sure if I am completely awake yet, but pray I am getting there.

Thanks for sharing.

S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi i'm from Montreal quebec in canada and here is what was announced in the news this morning

80 birds maybe more falling from the sky

here is the link

but its in french

tvanouvelles.ca...#

I mean come on something is going on. Whats up

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by magiemarassa

This is just crazy, but there is a reason for all of it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by magiemarassa
Hi i'm from Montreal quebec in canada and here is what was announced in the news this morning

80 birds maybe more falling from the sky

here is the link

but its in french

tvanouvelles.ca...#

I mean come on something is going on. Whats up

weird... I found it here but it is dated February 2011!!!

news.sympatico.ctv.ca...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ok now the page has changed!

GAH why didn't I screen grab... sorry...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, that video was entertaining....

So, if he thinks he can see the bigger picture with the puzzle pieces he points to, why doesn't he just explain what bigger picture he believes he sees?

Honestly, I think he is a classic conspiracy theorists who thinks he sees a big picture, but really has just fallen into a state of paranoia, fear, and infinite confusion.

Oh, and he wrote "HARRP" on his board, it should be "HAARP".

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Okay not being singleminded,for a while I did think H.A.A.R.P was being used as a defence electromagnetic wave to stop alien invasion,I also know the bird /Fish deaths are related to cosmic events,However H.A.A.R.P seems more to be a monitoring station for electromagnetic activity from outside sources that will affect the global electric grid,so all the fema camps are in preperation for a secret known event in the making,the U.F.O thing is just that,they are observing us as allways the watchers,afterall they don`t need to do a goddamn thing they`ll just wait until the snowball earth happens and the beetlguise supernova reaches us and they`ll have what they want.No something cosmic is ongoing and UFOS are only at the centre of it for gold with the elite. Everthing else well heck yeah cern is to find the other dimensions into another universe and ultimately open the new technology to connect direct to realtime observations of worlds and galaxies far away along a superstring within the eleventh dimension does nobody know that,if you like a universeweb instead of a boring old telescope that can only see into the past.
I hope this has opened your mind,the eye of horus.
Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join