It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Zona Del Silencio Dimensional Vortex (Star Gate) Above Mexico?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
La "Zona del Silencio" (The Silent Zone): A remote, desert mountain valley in Mexico. A catalyst of mysterious events and still today inexplicable! Unusual electromagnetic phenomena, fallen meteorites, fallen rockets, genetic mutations, gigantics buried skeletons, strange close encounters and UFOs. La Zona del Silencio is located between Durango, Chihuahua and Coahuila, between parallel 26 and 28, Apex of a place called Trinity. It is inside the Mapimí Biosphere Reserve (Durango, Mexico) sponsored by the program "Man and Biosphere" by UNESCO, the Institute of Ecology, CONACYT and other organizations. This desert vally is the bed of the ancient "Mare of Thetis" an (of millions year ago) preistoric Ocean. en.wikipedia.org...

Known already in more ancient ages from the local populations, this area is renamed “The Zone of Silence” and is, from some decades, in the middle of complex searches of the scientists and the Mexicans and Americans Military task forces.

Zone of Silence, because in this desert the radio communications and other range of frequencies come literally swallowed from a vortex of electromagnetic forces, that they are also to the base of another strange phenomenon. Right in the middle this desert every year fall thousands of micro-meterorites .

It is called the Zone of Silence because radio waves can not be transmitted normally and this happens only in some small areas because there are magnetic fields and unusual electromagnetic phenomena and other strange aberrations. An unique environment, biological live forms with abnormal mutations in the flora and fauna in the zone. In general, the plant and animal populations are considered to contain larger and more robust individuals than "normal" populations outside the Reserve. No one knows exactly why this phenomenon occurs, but some scientists point to a high concentration of minerals under this broad area, which should generate powerful electromagnetic fields that absorb radio waves and mutate DNA. The Zone of Silence is often compared to the Bermuda Triangle, with the Egyptian Pyramids, the Holy City of Tibet, and Cape Canaveral, all located between latitudes 26 and 28.

But there was more. Apparently, this area is able to attract more meteorites than other places on Earth. Indeed, some of the largest celestial bodies captured in America fell in that region.

One of the most famous, is the Allende Meteorite, fallen in that area on February 1969, after a strange, unusual ad incoherent impact trajectory around our planet, and after to have dodged the impact (warning collision) with the Soviet space probe VENERA 5 en.wikipedia.org... Infact the Soviet authorities observed a strangest phenomenon, remained unique and unexplained. This large meteorite before changed its trajectory, avoiding so the probe, before the enter in the high terrestrial atmosphere, to complete an entire revolution around the planet before to crash exactly in the Zone of Silence. From this event this meteorite, taken the name of “Intelligent Meteorite” or “Meteorite of Allende” and through analyses of laboratory came uncovered that to its inside were anticipate not single carbon, but also elements that do not exist in our solar system. Moreover, by laboratory analysis it is ascertained that this meteorite has approximately 13.000 million years, would be more than three times older of our solar system. The most ancient and incredible meteorite ever fallen on Earth. 4.3 billions years old!
Allende meteotite: en.wikipedia.org... Other analysis 4.3 Billions years old.

Other Missiles falls from the sky.
The thread of the story continue in Green River, Utah, in 1970. On July 2, the U.S. military base there fired an Athena test missile southwards which was intended to land at or near the White Sands military base in New Mexico. Perhaps someone on the Green River base made a mistake or perhaps the equipment itself was faulty. Whatever the case, the missile did not land at White Sands or in New Mexico or even anywhere near the U.S.-Mexican border. Instead it continued 400 miles south and fell from the sky in the southeastern corner of the state of Chihuahua, a few scant miles from where the Reserve's field station is now located.
NASA (Wernher Von Braun in person?) and US Army sent a great task force to recovery the wreckages and a local security force was formed to protect the missile. "Los Americanos" built an airstrip near where the missile fell and set up camp while they built a special extension from the railroad to the sand dune. The missile and the dune were dug out, put into bags, loaded into the train and planes and taken away.
Maybe the strange magnetic anomalies of the atmosphere prevent radio transmission in specific points and make the needles spin on magnetic compasses. The magnetic waves are so unique that they create a vortex that draws material from the upper atmosphere, hence the strange behavior of the missile.
Athena Missile 1970: 143.84.21.9...

Zona del Silencio: You tube Video in spanish. Please watch all.

And UFOs

Fascinating!
And the Mistery remain....

edit on 7-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Im really not trying to be a jerk here, but some of your thread here is a little difficult to read. A little editing may be in order. Its just that this kind of thing facinates me and I wouldn't want your otherwise awesome thread to dissapear into the sea of dead threads.

S & F from me!

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

You are right: english isn't my first language.

Thanks however.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I wonder Arken, why you use the phrase "star gate" in your title? So far as I can see, there is no evidence of a star gate or portal of any kind. There is certainly a magnetic anomoly in the area and it would be interesting to know what causes it. I wouldnt be suprised if it turns out that the location is actualy sitting atop some exotic radioactive source of some sort, that would account for the mutagenic effect on the plant life around the area.
If you observe the fallout zone in Chernobyl (the site of a nuclear reactor meltdown) you will see that areas which were radiated are now completely taken over by plant and animal life. Much of the plant life is mutated to some degree, and larger than normal. Of course there are areas where nothing has grown , but that is likely due to concentration of radiation and so on .
It would be educational I feel to have the various universities and institutes responsible for the study of the Earths magnetosphere , to have a very close look at this area, and any effects it might be having on the actual magnetic shield of our planet.
One thing bugs me about the meteor incident by the way. We all know that the Earth, as well as having a magnetospheric sheild, also has a gravity well. Now I understand that a mass as big as the Earth must have gravity, and that smaller objects which pass near to it, will have thier courses altered when they come into range of its effects, and will either end up on a different course, or plummet into the Earths atmosphere and burn up, or hit the ground (yikes! ). BUT what is being suggested here, unless I am mistaken, is that a meteor changed course, and headed right for the spot mentioned in your post. Now, although it may be that the object changed course, I cannot see how this magnetic anomoly could have affected the meteor in any way, when compared with the power of the Earths gravity.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You are right.
I added the word "Star Gate" instead " UFOs Hot Spot ". (too long phrase in title)

The Allende Meteorite stange behavior (Intelligent?) has two misteries: One is to have dodged the impact (warning collision) with the Soviet space probe VENERA 5 in outer space in route to Venus; the second one is its absolutely incoherent path approaching Earth atmosphere and its crash into Zona del Silencio.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm no expert on gravity and such but it is my understanding that meteorites are mostly iron, which would make them magnetic. If the area in question has some wacky stuff going on with electromagnetic fields then this may explain part of why the meteorite changed course...just a thought.

new topics

top topics

join