It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nordic End of Times prophecy coincides with Sun now shutting down...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Below a passage from the Poetic Edda about "Ragnarok" the End of Times prophecy in ancient Nordic Religion "Asatro" - short for "Asia Belief":

www.cybersamurai.net...

Then said Gangleri: "What tidings are to be told concerning the Weird of the Gods? Never before have I heard aught said of this." Hárr answered: "Great tidings are to be told of it, and much. The first is this, that there shall come that winter which is called the Awful Winter: in that time snow shall drive from all quarters; frosts shall be great then, and winds sharp; there shall be no virtue in the sun. Those winters shall proceed three in succession, and no summer between; but first shall come three other winters, such that over all the world there shall be mighty battles. In that time brothers shall slay each other for greed's sake, and none shall spare father or son in manslaughter and in incest; so it says in Völuspá:

Brothers shall strive | and slaughter each other;
Own sisters' children | shall sin together;
Ill days among men, | many a whoredom:
An axe-age, a sword-age, | shields shall be cloven;
A wind-age, a wolf-age, | ere the world totters.

Then shall happen what seems great tidings: the Wolf shall swallow the sun; and this shall seem to men a great harm. Then the other wolf shall seize the moon, and he also shall work great ruin; the stars shall vanish from the heavens. Then shall come to pass these tidings also: all the earth shall tremble so, and the crags, that trees shall be torn up from the earth, and the crags fall to ruin; and all fetters and bonds shall be broken and rent. Then shall Fenris-Wolf get loose; then the sea shall gush forth upon the land, because the Midgard Serpent stirs in giant wrath and advances up onto the land. Then that too shall happen, that Naglfar shall be loosened, the ship which is so named. (It is made of dead men's nails; wherefore a warning is desirable, that if a man die with unshorn nails, that man adds much material to the ship Naglfar, which gods and men were fain to have finished late.) Yet in this sea-flood Naglfar shall float. Hrymr is the name of the giant who steers Naglfar. Fenris-Wolf shall advance with gaping mouth, and his lower jaw shall be against the earth, but the upper against heaven,--he would gape yet more if there were room for it; fires blaze from his eyes and nostrils. The Midgard Serpent shall blow venom so that he shall sprinkle all the air and water; and he is very terrible, and shall be on one side of the Wolf. In this din shall the heaven be cloven, and the Sons of Múspell ride thence: Surtr shall ride first, and both before him and after him burning fire; his sword is exceeding good: from it radiance shines brighter than from the sun; when they ride over Bifröst, then the bridge shall break, as has been told before. The Sons of Múspell shall go forth to that field which is called Vígrídr, thither shall come Fenris-Wolf also and the Midgard Serpent; then Loki and Hrymr shall come there also, and with him all the Rime-Giants. All the champions of Hel follow Loki; and the Sons of Múspell shall have a company by themselves, and it shall be very bright. The field Vígrídr is a hundred leagues wide each way.

"When these tidings come to pass, then shall Heimdallr rise up and blow mightily in the Gjallar-Horn, and awaken all the gods; and they shall hold council together. Then Odin shall ride to Mímir's Well and take counsel of Mímir for himself and his host. Then the Ash of Yggdrasill shall tremble, and nothing then shall be without fear in heaven or in earth. Then shall the Æsir put on their war-weeds, and all the Champions, and advance to the field: Odin rides first with the gold helmet and a fair birnie, and his spear, which is called Gungnir. He shall go forth against Fenris-Wolf, and Thor stands forward on his other side, and can be of no avail to him, because he shall have his hands full to fight against the Midgard Serpent. Freyr shall contend with Surtr, and a hard encounter shall there be between them before Freyr falls: it is to be his death that he lacks that good sword of his, which he gave to Skírnir. Then shall the dog Garmr be loosed, which is bound before Gnipa's Cave: he is the greatest monster; he shall do battle with Týr, and each become the other's slayer. Thor shall put to death the Midgard Serpent, and shall stride away nine paces from that spot; then shall he fall dead to the earth, because of the venom which the Snake has blown at him. The Wolf shall swallow Odin; that shall be his ending But straight thereafter shall Vídarr stride forth and set one foot upon the lower jaw of the Wolf: on that foot he has the shoe, materials for which have been gathering throughout all time. (They are the scraps of leather which men cut out: of their shoes at toe or heel; therefore he who desires in his heart to come to the Æsir's help should cast those scraps away.) With one hand he shall seize the Wolf's upper jaw and tear his gullet asunder; and that is the death of the Wolf. Loki shall have battle with Heimdallr, and each be the slayer of the other. Then straightway shall Surtr cast fire over the earth and burn all the world; so is said in Völuspá:

High blows Heimdallr, | the horn is aloft;
Odin communes | with Mimir's head;
Trembles Yggdrasill's | towering Ash;
The old tree wails | when the Ettin is loosed.

What of the Æsir? | What of the Elf-folk?
All Jötunheim echoes, | the Æsir are at council;
The dwarves are groaning | before their stone doors,
Wise in rock-walls; | wit ye yet, or what?

Hrymr sails from the east, | the sea floods onward;
The monstrous Beast | twists in mighty wrath;
The Snake beats the waves, | the Eagle is screaming;
The gold-neb tears corpses, | Naglfar is loosed.

From the east sails the keel; | come now Múspell's folk
Over the sea-waves, | and Loki steereth;
There are the warlocks | all with the Wolf,--
With them is the brother | of Býleistr faring.

Surtr fares from southward | with switch-eating flame;
On his sword shimmers | the sun of the war-gods;
The rocks are falling, | and fiends are reeling,
Heroes tread Hel-way, | heaven is cloven.

Then to the Goddess | a second grief cometh,
When Odin fares | to fight with the Wolf,
And Beli's slayer, | the bright god, with Surtr;
There must fall | Frigg's beloved.

Odin's son goeth | to strife with the Wolf,--
Vídarr, speeding | to meet the slaughter-beast;
The sword in his hand | to the heart he thrusteth
Of the fiend's offspring; avenged is his Father.

Now goeth Hlödyn's | glorious son
Not in flight from the Serpent, | of fear unheeding;
All the earth's offspring | must empty the homesteads,
When furiously smiteth | Midgard's defender.

The sun shall be darkened, | earth sinks in the sea,--
Glide from the heaven | the glittering stars;
Smoke-reek rages | and reddening fire:
The high heat licks | against heaven itself.

And here it says yet so:

Vígrídr hight the field | where in fight shall meet
Surtr and the cherished gods;
An hundred leagues | it has on each side:
Unto them that field is fated."

There are several interesting informations here:

1) The winters will get longer and longer and finally there will come three "eternal" winter when the Sun has shut down completely.

1.1) People no longer have a moral standard, they do anything sexually and in other respects are immoral.

2) Stars, the Sun and the Moon will disappear from the sky.

3) Then will come a heat wave and the world will be on fire.

4) Only two people "Liv" and "Livtrasa" shall survive.

5) The eastern flood of destruction is called "Slidr" in Nordic prophecy.

What do we have today with our Sun?

wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com... - at least a small ice age like the Dalton minimum is approaching us as it looks...

www.solarcycle24.com...

This means we can enter the final stage very soon and approach the end of times.

Note that the survivors of the End times are said to be virtuous people and they both have "Li" in their names. Just like we have the eastern river "Slidr" rectifying the world and also containing "Li", just like the Bible has "Elias" turning people good again before the end - there is a Li... In Islam they talk about the Lord having two letters in his name...

What has come in terms of spiritual practices during the last years?

Falun Dafa has arrived from the East with the three "magic" words called "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance".

The city of Falun is situated in the Nordic country of Sweden(..) and has many legends about the city having two enormous treasures(the first treasure was the mine which is said to be Hell on earth) and the second treasure supposedly being Falun Dafa.... The same year the mine was closed Falun Dafa was introduced(1992)...

The founder of Falun Dafa is called Li Hongzhi......

That is why I believe it is a very good idea to repeat the following words to get lucky:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good."

edit on 7-1-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This just goes to show that biblical prophecies are not exceptional like christians think. There are plenty of other prophecies from many different ancient cultures that predict similar events. I'll have to read the website later.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
This just goes to show that biblical prophecies are not exceptional like christians think. There are plenty of other prophecies from many different ancient cultures that predict similar events. I'll have to read the website later.

Do you really think that Christians think that biblical prophecies are unique? It has long been known that prophesies from all the different religions on Earth have upheld each others' prophesies.

Thanks Gaussq, I had never heard of Asatro, it will be interesting to study!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

S&F bro! Thanks for posting this. It aligns well with Biblical prophecy and others. It also brought to mind the Book of Enoch which I believe should be part of the Bible.

I always wondered where the pit was where the evil fallen were bound. Wild how everything is linked!

Hope you are well in this strange new year.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
As a swede I have to ask, how would asatro translate into "asia belief", where did you get that from?

Asatro is a combination of the word asar and tro.
Tro means belief and asar means æsir.

So simply put it's putting your belief in the æsir.

Where did you get asia from? Not discounting you yet cause I'm no expert but it piqued my interest.

Asia, Assiah, Æsir, maybe there's a connection.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What's the difference from aliens putting prophecies in front of us now from different sources and aliens using prophets with automatic writing to put prophecies in front of us for the Bible?
Answer: About 2,000 years.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yeah, according to the proselytizers you see all over youtube and even this site, many of them do think the bible's prophecies are exceptionally true while the rest are wrong or "deceptions from Satan". Some of them even think other prophecies just validate their bibles and make their religion seem true. Don't try to stand up for a group of people who obviously have nutjobs of their own, just like many other groups in society.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just because a lot of these prophesies line up between cultures don't make them true. It also stands to reason that it's more than likely that the writers borrowed from one another.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
As a swede I have to ask, how would asatro translate into "asia belief", where did you get that from?

Asatro is a combination of the word asar and tro.
Tro means belief and asar means æsir.

So simply put it's putting your belief in the æsir.

Where did you get asia from? Not discounting you yet cause I'm no expert but it piqued my interest.

Asia, Assiah, Æsir, maybe there's a connection.

Hi there and thanks for your reply!

Well, I got it from Eddan and some experts on this subject(excuse me but many things below are not really translated into English - I do my best to translate):

The ancient word "Asa" simply is said to be short for "Asia" and is spelled "Asien" in modern Nordic language. "Ass" is the old word for God. "Asagud" therefore means "Asia God" and the capital of all the ancient Nordic Gods was "Asgård" which is situated in the Asia(eastern) heavens.

There the greatest God in "Asatro", "Odin" is said to live.

I quote to you from a Swedish text(ie Heimskringla written by the legendary Snorre Sturlasson):

Enligt en av sägnen (Heimskringla tolkad av isländske historiker Snorre Sturlasson) Vikingarnas "religion" Asatron och levande "guden" Oden kommer från Asland med huvudstad Asgård, i Asien. Notera likheten, ASAR ASIEN ASOV. (The author points out the similarities between Asar(Gods), Asia and (Asov) - eastern Europe where they wanderred through up to Denmark along their journey from Asia.)

Vikingarnas "gud" Oden med sina söner, enligt Snorre Sturlasson, levde bland annat i trakterna kring Sigtuna och har sina rötter i Asien(Odin has his roots in Asia), där floden Don rinner i Asovska havet. "Till vänster därom fanns Erop, (Erilarnas land?). Till höger(to the right) om Don(Donau) fanns Asien(Asia), där låg Asland(Asia country) med huvudstad Asgård(Asia capital).

"Enligt Snorre Sturlasson kan ordet ”asar” härledas från ”Asien”, där asagudarna en gång skulle ha kommit från."

Translation: According to the author Snorre Sturlasson the word "Asar"(Gods) can be deducted from "Asia" where they originated.

About Aesir: books.google.se... i=Y5LbTJe7OcGgOrmA3cAJ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=the%20poetic%20edda%20asia&f=false

Some more interesting stuff(coincidence or not - you judge):

2. Um þrjár hálfur veraldar.

The world was divided into three parts: from the south, extending into the west and bordering on the Mediterranean Sea,--all this part was called Africa, the southern quarter of which is hot, so that it is parched with the sun. The second part, from west to north and bordering on the ocean, is called Európá or Eneá; its northern part is so cold that no grass grows upon it, and no man dwells there. From the north and all down over the eastern part, even to the south, is called Asia. In that region of the world is all fairness and pride, and the fruits of the earth's increase, gold and jewels. There also is the centre of the earth; and even as the land there is lovelier and better in every way than in other places, so also were the sons of men there most favored with all goodly gifts: wisdom, and strength of the body, beauty, and all manner of knowledge.

The centre of the earth referred to here is China, as has been known throughout the ages. That is where the highest people dwell according to Asatro.

It is not exactly stated where "Asgård" is situated since it is a heavenly kingdom. But it sure refers to Asia and the wisdom of the eastern people as Eddan clearly explains.

"Midgård" can be interpreted like "Middle country" in the human world, and logically means China which is called " the Middle Kingdom" even up until today.

Extremely interesting is how this coincides with Li Hongzhi´s lecture about how people across the world reincarnated out of China:

Touring North America to Teach the Fa:

For example, today's Americans were people of the Great Ming dynasty. Today's Americans like Daoism a lot and still demonstrate the values of that time. Back when Daoism reached its height of popularity in the Ming dynasty, in some cities almost every family had a crucible set up in the home. England was the Great Tang, France was the Great Qing, Italy was the Yuan, Australia was the Xia, Russia was the Zhou, Sweden was the Northern Song, Taiwan was the Southern Song, and Japan was the Sui. In those times, people from each dynasty left China and reincarnated to places that didn't have the countries that are there now - they were still rugged wilderness. So most people reincarnated all over the world in a scattered way, and only returned to their places in recent times. People from one dynasty went one place, while people from another dynasty went to another place - that's how it went.[18]

About Falun:

The city of "Falun" in Sweden has a name which was originally derived from a local river also called the "river of Falun" running through the city...

See the resemblance with the river Slidr...

The "yellow river" this Falu river is also called in ancient words and this river has given name to the city of Falun.

The city of Falun also has a typical red color called "Falu-red".

The Falun emblem has a yellow center swastika immersend in a typical Falu-red color and it is whirling like river water in the form of the swastika. Furthermore the famous wheel of the divine(read Ezekiel) in the bible is said to make sounds like from water flowing...

www.falundafa...tro...

That local Falu river in local tradition is said to "divide the city of Falun into a divine part and a horrid part"...

It is said nothing can grow on the horrid side of the city(there was a mine on that side in old times) while the other side of the river is flourishing with nice houses, plants, flowers etc...

Also in the Selma Lagerlof(Nobel Prize Winner) book, "Adventures of Nils Holgersson" there is a story about the ancient copper mine of Falun called "Brorslotten" or "Lion´s Share" in English. It basically tells an incredible story about the city of Falun and the legends and its deeper meaning about the two treasures originating from this city. The second treasure is said to be the double size of the first treasure.

Also the second treasure is said to generate "as many houses as there are pebbles in Falun"..... We are talking about a new civilization that is. So the second treasure must be a spiritual practice that will revolutionize our world.

The dead lake on the western side of the city is said to have red water when there is a storm... A black raven in the book is telling the story about how he loves the city(Falun city was evil at that time since the second treasure had not yet been found and the copper/gold from the mine generated lots of karma for people wanting to get rich) and he does not want to show the second treasure to Nils - the boy of the story - for obvious reasons....

In fact the city of Falun has judgment included in the legend of its local river of Falun - coinciding with the Nordic religion speaking about the eastern river "Slidr" rectifying the world:

The Poetic Edda - the prophecy of Voluspa:

36. River falls east
through venom dales
with scissors and sword;
Slídr is its name.....

Finally there is even more about Falun, almost unimaginable but true:

The great prophet and universal genius Emmanuel Swedenborg who is said to have been the last true prophet of Jesus prophesied Falun Dafa into its smallest details(Li Hongzhi originating from China, the persecution by the communists, the practice of body and mind etc etc) described in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now what relationship exists between Swedenborg and Falun? He was the chief mining expert in Sweden and his family farm is still existing on the divine eastern side of Falun(the farm is called "Sveden" and is a tourist attraction).... He even wrote allegories about "Falun" where he said the city of Falun is situated in the east...

I guess I hold here, too much about this subject...

Only one being can plan something like this on such a scale over such distant ages.

Remember the mine of Falun is said to be about 1000 years old or even older:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Speaking about the Milky Way and how it is heating up here is an interesting article:

wattsupwiththat.com...-31160

So, in fact we have the cosmic "fire shock" described in Eddan, the Bible etc at Judgment as a distinct possibility since the Milky Way is behaving abnormally these days, overheating like never before. That heat will of course reach our solar system sooner or later.

As it looks, first we will have extreme cold and then extreme heat. At the very least we are living during interesting times.

For good luck during difficult times I advice people to recite with belief:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good."

PS: Reciting those good words is extremely powerful: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
All well and good...

The sun isnt shutting down though.
No data anywhere, credible, shows any reduction or inflation in mass..nothing..not a peep.

I dont know where you get yor information from..but prophecy is a poor place, as its truth is revealed only when its upon you and is rarely what you expect.

R

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here in my right hand I hold the mayan prophecy. Its dates coincide with 2012 "apparently"....
Here in my left hand I hold 100 other prophecies from 100 other places from 100 other ages on earth that do not specify a date or time.

Its all BS....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Here in my right hand I hold the mayan prophecy. Its dates coincide with 2012 "apparently"....
Here in my left hand I hold 100 other prophecies from 100 other places from 100 other ages on earth that do not specify a date or time.

Its all BS....

As for dates, there are dates specified in other prophecies than the Mayan one, very exact dates....

And the Mayans were right too in their perspective, just like all orthodox prophecies are right in its own perspective on matters. One has to study many prophecies to get a complete picture.

Let us talk a little about dates below.

In Reference to a Prophecy

Disciples: What is currently unfolding in China was previously arranged in history, and many people throughout history prophesied this. They chose not to articulate the matter directly so as to both conform to the deluded way the world is and to warn its people. Therefore, everyday people are only able to realize the meaning of a prophecy after history has come to pass.

For example, with regard to what is happening in China, Nostradamus, the Frenchman, stated the following in his book of prophecy, Centuries, hundreds of years ago:

In the year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
In order to bring back to life the great king of Angolmois,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.1

What he said about "the year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a... Terror, In order to bring back to life the... king..." refers precisely to a few people with ulterior motives in the Central Committee of the CCP using their power to initiate a comprehensive, vicious suppression of Dafa and Dafa disciples. They have arrested people, beaten people, sent people to labor camps, sentenced people to jail, and destroyed the books; they have used the army, the police, secret agents, and diplomatic means; and they have used all radio stations, television stations, and the press to spread lies and carry out the persecution in a villainous fashion. Its overwhelming magnitude seems to threaten to bring down the heavens, while their evilness has spread throughout the entire world. With degenerate notions, the old forces arranged this for the purpose of "examining" Dafa in a destructive manner. The process of Master's Fa-rectification among humans is, as Gods see it, just like a process of resurrection.

As to the sentence "before and after Mars reigns," it means to say that [Karl] Marx is ruling the world before and after the year 1999. Actually, not only those societies ruled by the vile communist party are now practicing Marxism. The social welfare system and its kin adopted by the developed countries of the world are also wicked communist things within capitalism. Those appear to be free societies, yet it seems that the whole world is in fact practicing communism. People who come to the developed countries in the West from countries ruled by the evil communists share one impression: "It feels like communism here, except they don't advocate violent revolution."

With regard to the last part, "in the name of bringing people happiness," this refers to the vile communist party's idea of liberating all of humankind, as well as to Western society's sustaining social welfare through heavy taxation.

Since this matter is still in the process of being concluded, I am only deciphering these several sentences. As a matter of fact, prophecies concerning this time period have circulated in many countries. The few remarks above are only for reference.

Li Hongzhi
June 28, 2000

How long will this Armageddon(Good vs Evil battle reflected on earth by the battle of good vs evil today in China) of other dimensions last?

Nostradamus gives us a clear answer in another quatrain:

The Third Antichrist very soon annihilated,
Twenty and seven years his bloody war will last…

8 Q77

So the Mayan calendar was right about the last cycle starting in 1992 with a timeshift(Falun Dafa was introduced in 1992...) but in 1999 the original schedule was disrupted because of the Communist persecution of Falun Dafa in China.

Nostradamus speaks about 20 years battle after 1999 so instead of 2012 that would give us 2019. So the Mayan schedule was delayed for seven years by the communists in China, that makes sense.

The irony is that the communist persecution started on 20th of July 1999 - 20/7 1999.. Twenty and seven are numbers included in the date so hints are more than obvious.

As for the last seven years referred to by Nostradamus I believe they refer to the great tribulations(people must pay off their karma debs) of the world, just like all religions speak about the seven hard years, ie in Revelation Chapter. In fact after these seven years a new world can start when some karmic(sins) debts have been paid back by mankind by taking suffering.

Interesting days and remember "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
All well and good...

The sun isnt shutting down though.
No data anywhere, credible, shows any reduction or inflation in mass..nothing..not a peep.

I dont know where you get yor information from..but prophecy is a poor place, as its truth is revealed only when its upon you and is rarely what you expect.

R

I did not say the Sun would shrink slowly. It will emit less and less heat and finally it will disappear in a flash and be replaced by a new sun when the new world starts, that is what the prophecies say. Meaning that we swap to a higher dimension(more fabulous time-space than the current one) when the new world starts. That is why Eddan and other prophecies speaks about the new world where there is no need for sowing anymore, everything will grow abundantly all around the year and people will have supernormal powers etc.

Sunspots, solar flux and geomagnetic activity is no fantasy. These numbers are real.

As you can see below NASA has lost control of what is happening with our sun, their predictions have been completely wrong for several years and solar activity is just plummeting:

climaterealists.com...
edit on 8-1-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Sex, beer and MMA is also good but its all just coincidence. When will someone sit down and say this is what will happen and this is how it will happen... and it does.
Right now your looking back at prophecies and matching them with events that happened 10 years ago. And since when did China have the ability to delay the end of the world...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
reply to post by Gaussq

Sex, beer and MMA is also good but its all just coincidence. When will someone sit down and say this is what will happen and this is how it will happen... and it does.
Right now your looking back at prophecies and matching them with events that happened 10 years ago. And since when did China have the ability to delay the end of the world...

You ever heard the expression: "China is the center of the world"...

The great red dragon in the bible persecuting "Good" means the Chinese Communist party persecuting Falun Dafa. A prophecy means you enter another time-space dimensions and sees the future here from over there.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Thanks, and I wish you and your family all the best for 2011!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very interesting theory, sorry for awakening an old thread but this is one of the few older civilisation predictions which interest me
. I still do think Asatru means '"The belief of the Aesir" though.

It means 'belief in” or “to honour” the ancient Gods and Goddesses of Northern Europe,'
edit on 9-7-2011 by Wulfric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Ask this guy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c52514f70bd.jpg[/atsimg]

"The top U.S. military officer begins a four-day trip to China on Sunday"

www.newsdaily.com...

Top U.S. military officer heads to China for visit

Posted 2011/07/08 at 6:11 pm EDT

edit on 9-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join