It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounter over the Nazca lines in Peru (video) HD 1080P filmd 1 jan 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah, this is definite evidence of something.

Desperation.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Close encounter of what exactly?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I hope this is an obvious joke, and if so

Either way thanks for the flight over the Nazca lines.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

this would be much more threadworthy, I would love to read it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I watched it quite a few times, and the part of the video being talked about flashes by so fast, it could be a break in the clouds or possibly a raindrop smearing the glass, the still frames I have doubts about. Possibly was manipulated to look like a classic bell type ufo. I am not impressed by this video, with a conventional explanation like a break in the clouds, being so possible.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry, but I've flown in a LOT of clouds....in small airplanes, to large jets.

That was just the way cloud shapes look, when you are flying through, and popping in and out of various others...and gaps "holes" appear....darker areas, just like that.

BTW...I just had to laugh at the opening of the video, with the dramatic text on the screen, about the clouds being a "thunderstorm" and such!! Poppycock...those were stratocumulus, and obviously it wasn't very turbulent (as it would be in active storm/rain clouds).

BTW..the "small" Cessna? My fist clue was the engine noise....so I knew it wasn't a piston. Then, the high wing, so I knew it's a single-engine....and the quick interior shot confirmed it.....it's a Cessna 208"Caravan". Small, yes....but way bigger and nicer than the next-size down utility single-engine, a piston powered 207 ("Stationair"). AND, at those altitudes, they need the turbine power, anyway.

More, Wiki: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In all honesty, I do believe that we are not alone. But with that being said, I am sorry but I do not see any type of evidence of anything in this clip. As far as the still shot goes...at 1080p if I pause I should see the same still right? didn't happen. I actually had the privilege of seeing a ufo with my older sister when we where kids...and until I see another with my own eyes, I will remain skeptical of all vids and pics posted on the net.

I had a chance to film an awesome ufo hoax vid...I was at a ski lodge at the base of the mountain and there was a groomer snow-cat with a bunch of lights on it at the top...from my viewpoint, it looked like a bunch of crazy lights in the sky without the mandatory blue and red airplane flashers...unfortunately perspective can play a huge role in "seeing" these things, and since we aren't seeing "them" at the same instance and in the same perspective as you, it is hard to see the entire picture as you have my friend

dno117

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifaboy
Wow, everyone is so rude. The OP mentioned that he's not very sure of it. And the person who uploaded the video said its 100% PROOF in the title...not the OP, give him some slack, he just found it interesting.

Yeah really... I found it interesting too. In fact made a thread of it with stills
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People were a lot nicer in that thread
till the thread buster lady showed up and sent us here

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Sorry, but I've flown in a LOT of clouds....in small airplanes, to large jets.

Really? Got any papers?

Funny how you always quote Wikipedia when you go into a long post on airplane stuff

Here is an interesting clip Skeptic Overlord did

At least people can see what we are talking about, no matter WHAT ya think it is

edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Looks like a typical saucer shape craft that people always claim to see.
Just my opinion.
Watched it in 1080HD for many times. Not once was I swayed that it was anything else..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I take back what I said on my first post on this topic... After looking at the slow motion stills from SO, I can see the illusion of a "shape", so I don't think any manipulation was done on the stills. But, I still stick to my opinion that it is just a hole in the clouds. A unique one. Clouds make some funny shapes sometimes.
edit on 29-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Really ?, seriously ?, thats it ?
Cant believe I watched the whole video

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
great footage of the lines, from the start of clouds onwards

seems manipulated in my view.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well...SO's pic, again, shows nothing more than a chance, vague shape...as is VERY often seen, and dismissed as just a trick of shape, by anyone with enough experience flying in clouds.

Funny how you always quote Wikipedia when you go into a long post on airplane stuff.

??? What, you didn't see the link to the Cessna webpage too? That was there in case anyone here with an extra $1.5M or so burning holes in their pockets wanted to buy one.

So...how ELSE do I describe that airplane, that I KNEW had to be the one, even from just the few clues in the video? Do I type out words, try to draw pictures?? OR, cite a reference??

Nice try, at whatever it is you attempted. Failed, tho.

Oh , wait....have an idea....Googling "Nazca Lines Flights Sightseeing" right now....let's see what pops up?:

Yikes!! Found a company using the piston Cessnas!!! Ay-yi-yi!!! The Nazca Plateau is at what elevation, again???

For this aerial tour, you will board a small Cessna single-engine aircraft (Station air, Skyhawk or Skyline type), which has spacious room for 5 people...

www.mysteryperu.com...

"Skyhawk"??? "Skyline"??? (They must mean 'Skylane"). Those only have four seats, total!! And the 172 ("Skyhawk" has very little horsepower....yikes, again!

Oh, and "Yikes!" once again:

Since 2007, the 14 flight operators that operate out of María Reiche airport here have suffered 10 different airplane emergencies, including three crashes. In that time, 17 people have died, including four British tourists and two Peruvian pilots in the most recent incident, this Oct. 2.

latino.foxnews.com...#

Hardly surprising.......

OK....checking some more...the airport elevation itself isn't too bad....only about 1,860 feet. SO, still don't know the plateau elevation, but if it's under 10,000, then perfectly capable in a piston Cessna. Just will take a while to climb up, with a full load.

Of course, if you plan on going, recognize the risks, inherent in a basically third-world environment. Found this (possible) hijacking incident report, too, from last June, thought it was interesting:

aviation-safety.net...

If I ever go, I'm sitting up front, of course!! As I do with any of these sorts of aerial tours....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sorry op just my opinion here but I wouldn't of even posted this. There is just nothing there, no close encounter nothing that can definitively labeled anything other than an anomaly in the clouds. But I will say good view from the plane of the lines thats about all that video is worth in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Still think there's something there, even if it's CGI. Used one of Zorgons captures and tried messing around a bit to check on the shape :

Seems a lot more metallic in that capture too, but realise that could just be the effects Zorgon added to bring it out more. Captures are here :

edit on 29-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So thats the nothing that in peoples opinion we are talking about.
Surly that is a big nothing to some anti Tesla agent.

So I'll take the part of a Tesla agent.
What do we see there for sure.
A ring is defined.
A saucer shape perhaps like in old time UFO photos.
There is a bright central area for some reason.

Now if, I'm not saying there is a Tesla ship there, a Tesla ship were in
the clouds that day I don't think we would be seeing the photo as the
plane going past the Tesla ship would meet with utter destruction from
the powerful suspension waves.

This video might be some illuminati ( the people working the dupe everyone
out the the Tesla ship existence ) hoax to make people thing UFOs are
harmless.
Just my uneducated and dupified opinion for what its worth -2 cents to the
Illuminati perhaps.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Well...SO's pic, again, shows nothing more than a chance, vague shape...as is VERY often seen, and dismissed as just a trick of shape, by anyone with enough experience flying in clouds.

So what your are telling us is that this 'disk like shape' is " nothing more than a chance, vague shape" yet it is "VERY often seen" but simply DISMISSED?

There ya have it folks... Herr Uber Pilot says...

"VERY often seen, and dismissed .."

All the airplane talk is merely misdirection to take focus off the object... WHO CARES what kind of plane... its the anomaly we are looking at
Please DO at least stay focused, hmmm?
edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is another video from the same source, ( jfrissina )

It has a similar screenplay, UFO popping up and down.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know if the "same source" is the ultimate originator of either video. I make no comment on this video, other that it may have CGI in it, possibly Vue 7 and onwards. That CGI programme is almost virtual for natural scenes, not so good for the mechanical stuff,

www.e-onsoftware.com...
edit on 29-1-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
This is another video from the same source, ( jfrissina )
It has a similar screenplay, UFO popping up and down.

Well if it's CGI (and looks like your right) then all those debunkers that were so POSITIVE that it was just a hole in the clouds are just as fooled as those believing it was a UFO..

I LOVE how ATS thinks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join