It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Music of our Future - The Digitized Revolution!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
''Rock and roll is here to stay - It's better to burn out, than to fade away''

RE: above - Rock and Roll has it's place in history but the future of music will define a new, pure digital and amazing future!

I just wanna share the love

Enjoy!!

(best watched in HD fullscreen)

Pure digital NRG! People ask me why i like this music, it's something you can't explain, it's something you feel, something amazing and the it's our future

edit on 7-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Amazing!

There's something spectacular about the big room jams. You can feel the rush of energy from everyone, I used to cover many of these types of parties in Toronto. A lot of my friends put on these events and arrange for artists/DJs to come.

Seeing that you are from Australia, I would imagine you are a fan of Pendulum? Man, I can't wait for them to come here in February
their new album Immersion is knee's up business.

Dubstep, Drum n' Bass, Liquid, and all heavy bass music in general is taking the underground music scene by storm here. Pretty soon it won't be so "underground."

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Industrial, one of my favorites, although I don't prefer those artists in particular. Here's what I like.

edit on 1/7/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MSSVBSS

( i just wrote a whole reply and closed the tab ) hrrmm - here we go again.

Yeah the scene is awesome, the energy in the room or arena. It's something else. I know alot of people assosicate drugs etc with raves and this music but thats not always true. You either love ir or you dont!!

In Melbourne, Australia we have some wicked events, i've seen Technoboy and Showtek live amongst others, Daft Punk has played down here and heaps more.

Yeeeah Pendulum is ok, im not a huge fan but i like em.

On new years eve we have an event at one of the main arenas in Melbourne - Sensation - it's world wide but doesnt go to all countries, it's awesome!! I went in 09/10 - ( Sensation White ) every single person dressed all in white!!

www.sensation.com...

The roof opened up for fireworks, it was awesome!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MSSVBSS
Dubstep, Drum n' Bass, Liquid, and all heavy bass music in general is taking the underground music scene by storm here. Pretty soon it won't be so "underground."

Dubstep is the future. Bass music forever!

Until recently I was really involved in the ATL DNB & Dubstep scene, close friends with the likes of Evol Intent, and have seen these genres grow since the early 2000's. With a lot of Hip-hop artists gravitating towards that Dubstep sound, it can only get more massive, ya know?

These parties are energy packed and you can feel the vibe. I think this is what our ancestors were about, now that we have evidence of huge social gatherings during the time of and around Stonehenge and places of the like.

Much respect to Pendulum, but they're new direction...meh! They're touring with Linkin Park now for gawd's sake.

Pz!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

As soon isaw your Avatar i knew what music this would be, wow i havent listen to anything this hard since my Goth days in my teens. Yeees i did go Goth for abit then Punk for abit.....

I used to love Pantera - One of my favourites was Cemetary Gates.

I'm guessing your not so into the rave scene yeah?? I've got this, it's still kinda electronica, but some of their music is nuts - ( Infected Mushroom )

I first heard em when i was about 15, they been around for awhile. Some of the pioneers of Electronica and Techno.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sensation White - Melbourne 31/12/2009

NYE - Countdown -

It gives me chills watching these clips

Sensation post event video -

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

The original of that is kinda depressing. Dont get me wrong i like the Beetles, i really do. Just a sad and depressing song.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Well, I would like to attend rave parties that play industrial. I'm what you would call a cybergoth/goth lol. I also listen to black metal and symphonic variants of it. I'm in my 20s, but I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Maan back in the days i even used to listen to Manson, his version of Sweet Dreams was awesome... it's been awhile though.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

edit on 7-1-2011 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sorry peeps,

In regard to Sensation the clips below are more recent;

Like i said as per the subject of this thread.... THIS music is our future....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Showtek - Black Anthem ( this is one of my favourites )

It has a kinda slow start, but go to about 3:41 minutes onwards - let it build up and then it's awesome!! )

Also a coulpe of friends from my local area ( below ) - gotta say i cant shuffle for crap, but these guy's are awesome!!

they go hard, i met them at QBH - Melbourne at one of the Pharmacy nights!!

Below: ( Pae & Sarah - Vendetta 2010 Remake )

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I don't listen to his music. I never liked it. The sound just isn't my style.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yeah it's pretty hard sht. Not so much a fan anymore of any of that style.....

As per above, digital is the way!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I don't consider his music hard or heavy. His message doesn't really compare to messages displayed by some of the artists I listen to.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

What i mean is, it's hardcore death, destruction and negative.... Like most death metal crap. i used to like it.. but mmm not so much anymore/

FYI: your avatar image looks like a fem version of Manson..... Just thought id point out my perspective on that

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

How did you get so many stars in 7 days on ATS? ( serious question - no sarcasm intended? )

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is one of my favourite Infected Mushroom tracks, it's actually the first i ever heard and what got me on a road to Digital

I know.... You either luv it or you hate it!

I luv it............ soo get over it and join the party you mofo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join