It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bishop Collin's book The Ninth Hour predicted the current animal deaths in 09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Bishop K. D. Collins book The Ninth Hour published in 9/9/09 on page 194 states that "Animal Disease Arises" and this video I found on YouTube that was recently posted claims that this guys book prophesied what is currently happening worldwide. If you include death of animals that include known reasons such as bird flu or foot and mouth or other illnesses this current die off is astounding to say the least.

I have NO connection to the author of the book or the up loader of the video. I have not read the book, so I have no opinion on the accuracy or vilidity of the claim made. Im merely posting the information for us to see.

The Author is apart of this group Harvest Army
edit on 7-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Are you suggesting that if at any point between 9/9/09 and the end of time if any animal epidemic arose you would consider it to be a realization of Mr. Collins' prediction and suggest that it was a genuine and correct prophecy?

It's absolutely trivial, of course animal disease will arise. . . It's like saying flooding will occur or there will be earthquakes; it's guarenteed to be right, it's useless information because of its lack of specificity, and something which - after the fact - it will be easy to convince a small percentage of the population that the author had actually predicted the future. It's total nonsense, I promise.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
reply to post by LDragonFire

Are you suggesting that if at any point between 9/9/09 and the end of time if any animal epidemic arose you would consider it to be a realization of Mr. Collins' prediction and suggest that it was a genuine and correct prophecy?

It's absolutely trivial, of course animal disease will arise. . . It's like saying flooding will occur or there will be earthquakes; it's guarenteed to be right, it's useless information because of its lack of specificity, and something which - after the fact - it will be easy to convince a small percentage of the population that the author had actually predicted the future. It's total nonsense, I promise.

I thought I made myself clear where I stand on this issue.

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I have NO connection to the author of the book or the up loader of the video. I have not read the book, so I have no opinion on the accuracy or vilidity of the claim made. Im merely posting the information for us to see.

From opening op

join