It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If and I do mean if the poles are adjusting to the SUN activities, who is responsible for telling EA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If the poles are adjusting to the SUN activities, who is responsible for telling EA inhabitants if there is going to even be an alert smh.....

Any clue? Is it told per country, continent or just told to the elites so the can duck
Just tryen to see since this would be EA first time this cycle with technology that can broadcast globally to inhabitants.

Be well ALL!
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What is EA?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Earth friend home to many!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
OK, thanks for clearing that up.
Surely if you have a compass you could tell which way the poles had moved. I would imagine it would be fairly obvious.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I see but if there is going to be crustal changes I think it should be told to public so that the public can get their compasses ready and not just start experiencing effects form shift. As of now I seen the Tampa airport info and it seems this should be broadcasted on every local news channel. Many dont even think something is wronge.

thanks.
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Tampa should be under water after a pole shift so it makes no sense to adjust anything for that particular time.
Didn't anybody learn anything from the movie 2012?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Its hard to tell what would be going below water and what will resurface or be surfaced. The sphere isnt perfect shaped so certain parts even in high altitude can become water bound I see it like a sand bag you squeez it it expands in all directions where there is no pressure or stress.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

How would one see that the poles have moved if the speculation is that it has moved only for few miles?
Imagine earth.
Imagine pole shifting for few miles.
Imagine how insignificant is the change on the compass.

If that's no "uber-1337-pro" compass there's no way that normal people with normal compasses can notice it.

new topics

top topics

join