It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website - Not Updated Since 2007?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I would just like to say, with everyone thinking about the birds dying (including myself), I got into a conversation with my family. Now, when I say family I mean the following:

- Father in Law (50 year old Engineer at Boeing)
- Mother in Law (51 year old Home Maker)
- Wife (24 year old Home Maker)
- Then there is me (27 year old Engineer at Boeing)

We began to talk about HAARP. Now, they had never heard of HAARP (My father in law thought he may have heard of it; he worked on a lot of Black Projects, eh hem...) I began to say that I thought it was the HAARP Project that was contributing to the mass bird deaths around the World and in our own country.

I tweaked their interest when I began to explain what it was and what we thought "they", weren't telling us. I began to explain that I thought the high frequency's in the sky and Ionosphere were making these birds drop dead from the sky en mass; as the "beam of energy", would pass by. I went on to further explain that every acknowledged time; that a test was conducted, birds would flee the area en-mass. I then further elaborated by showing them You Tube Videos of the "supposed" tests and they saw the same thing; birds would scatter and flee the area!

Now comes the interesting part! They wanted further proof that this project even existed. "OK fine", I said. Upon a quick Google search, I found the "Official Web site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program". HAARP Now, this is where it gets interesting! OK cool, is what I was thinking! Now I can show them that it is officially acknowledged by our government and education system! We began to peruse the website. I clicked on the Camera 1 Link They got to see what the heck this thing was all about, or at least from a ground standpoint.

The Camera Link really tweaked their interest. It showed them with a graphic, what the heck I was blabbing about! It was a bunch of antennas in a row and arranged in a rectangular shape (per their tech link on the website), all pointing at the sky. OK, what the deuce?! As I scroll down the page further, to look for another link, I notice the following: Page updated August 15, 2007

Uh... Why hasn't the image been updated since 2007? This is supposed to be a "Live Cam". Hmm, perhaps this is some sort of mistake. Maybe the web master, never took the time to update the text of "last updated". A quick glance at the HTML and Source Code revealed that it should auto update the text as per updates and still shots!!! WTF? Has this program gotten too much attention? Has it been shut down and is now merely a front? I then started poking around the site and realized it is EXTREMELY vague!

The technical page is a joke, the Data Index is the same, ETC, ETC!

In conclusion, my biggest gripe is why are the people running this page not updating it anymore? Why is it so vague? Why don't they explain what it really for? Why don't they provide data from the weather control data? These are just some of the questions I have about this website and the program in general.

HAARP killing those birds? Hmm... Perhaps.
"We are the men in the shadows. The men who take control of our family AND our community. We lurk awaiting the grand awakening. The day shall come when all will see who we truly are. That day is approaching rapidly and very soon..." Wouldn't you like to know where this quote comes from? Tisk Tisk...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I see what you mean but it says page update, the pictures has its own date/timestamp. Which still the timestamp says 11/29/2010 so its def not live.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's just as much of a mystery to me as it is to you. I'm sure someone has told them not to update their site, probably for "security reasons". They just don't want everyone to know what they're up to.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
shows 1/6/2011

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Very interesting. I didn't notice that. Thank you for pointing out a mistake of mine.

It still isn't live though! That is a larger gripe of mine. All of the pictures are suspiciously the SAME. Go back a few clips, or watch it a bit and take snap shots of the pictures. (Not you in general but I mean myself or some other member).

The website's "data", is still not updated and it is very vague at best in explaining anything. It does NOT include up to date information. Try to request information and you will be bounced around like a ball! I tried and was directed to four different E-Mails and Phone Numbers!

I still believe, after many web pages and videos, that this project is militaristic. That is why it intrigues me so much.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I agree. Documents are sealed for a reason. Requesting information from these jokers is just that, a joke! As I said in my previous post, it is like you get bounced around like a ball.

2000 doves just died in Italy! Italy has antennas!!! Doves in italy Story

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The internet is also a buzz with rumors that this is the first sign of Christs Return, for seen in In The Bible

I for one am a Christian and I think we are entering the first stages of the End of times as we know it. I just pray I am raptured before all of the really nasty stuff begins!
This is it kids, IMO, buckle up..

I think this is linked to HAARP. The Devil is alive and walking the Earth. He helped in the funding and creation of HAARP. So, this is a on topic post.
edit on 7-1-2011 by NeverApologize because: Revised to explain On Topic Issue

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
January 10 2011 the Queensland town of Toowoomba was hit by a flash flood which has been described as an "inland tsunami" by local news teams. It is reported that an 8m wall of water hit the town and footage was shown of cars being tossed around in waves of flood water.
What makes this incident so strange is that Toowoomba is a city which is built on the crest of Australia's Great Dividing Range, at approximately 700m above sea level.
How is it that an "inland tsunami" can occur on the top of a mountain range? No explanations have been offered on the news, only that Toowoomba has received a large amount of rainfall.
The Premier for Queensland, Anna Blighe then made an appearance on TV to address the issue. I found it strange that she noted on numerous occasions "This is a test", rather than using words which would better suit the occasion, such as 'disaster' or 'tragedy'. This lead me to investigate what is going on with our weather.
I found information on HAARP and lo and behold, there is a military site just north of Toowoomba, which is the base for the Army's Electronic Warfare Unit. Is this simply a coincidence? Or could there be alot more to these occurances than we are meant to know?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

I guess they're too busy killing all the birds to update the webpage huh, despite being in operation for 20 odd years, it is only NOW killing the birds...

I found this interesting:

The most recent open house was held on July 17, 2010.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Most if not all the links on this page are updated regularly:

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

And can you share these videos that you mention of birds scattering whilst HAARP was being used?

Cheers!

edit on 12/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHat88

Mate, you drop 200mm of water on anywhere and it's gonna flood, don't be so naive.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

All of the pictures are suspiciously the SAME.

What would you expect to change given the location? It's an array of towers, nothing that moves, or even needs a lot of hands-on maintenance.

I've seen reports that HAARP is deleting records from last year, around the Haitiian earthquake, but they are still all there. You need to go over the entire site again.
I know this is just anecdotal hearsay, but I have communicated with someone who lives in the area around the HAARP facility. They usually leave the thing on auto-pilot in the winter. They have a hired person who checks the buildings to make sure the power is still on and the place is still warm. They are not barred from anywhere, they are not given any need of "clearance"......they just make sure the place is still working. If it was so vitally secret, hush-hush, don't you think it would be guarded 24/7/365?
When you do see the array, look for the power generators. Do you see a dedicated power source? How much power do you think it would take to do anything like conspiracy theories would take?
I've seen HAARP called out for just about everything. The latest idiocy is that it is somehow microwaving birds. But think about that.....wouldn't something that can microwave a bird also microwave everything else in the vicinity? Yet all die-offs reported are species-specific. How can you target one type of bird or type of fish by bouncing some kind of unknown energy wave to a very small area?
Really, saying HAARP is doing anything but what it was designed for is just stupid.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't think the HAARP is any type of weapon that can kill birds or control the weather. I mean the HAARP basically does what lighting bolts do to the atmosphere except much much smaller and that doesn't kill birds or any living thing. They have found out what killed the birds as they have experts to examine the bodies. I've lived in areas where there are storms and I see huge lightning bolts all the time and the EMP discharge doesn't kill birds.

What I think it is is people wanting to make the story more exciting and interesting than it really is. Turns out there were witnesses that saw the birds flying into buildings and each other after someone shot off some professional fireworks near huge flocks of birds. Truth be told, birds die like this all the time all over the world, it's just that we don't hear about it because it's so common.

Kylearan

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

All of the pictures are suspiciously the SAME.

What would you expect to change given the location? It's an array of towers, nothing that moves, or even needs a lot of hands-on maintenance.

When you do see the array, look for the power generators. Do you see a dedicated power source? How much power do you think it would take to do anything like conspiracy theories would take?
I've seen HAARP called out for just about everything. The latest idiocy is that it is somehow microwaving birds. But think about that.....wouldn't something that can microwave a bird also microwave everything else in the vicinity? Yet all die-offs reported are species-specific. How can you target one type of bird or type of fish by bouncing some kind of unknown energy wave to a very small area?
Really, saying HAARP is doing anything but what it was designed for is just stupid.

How dare you be rational about the HAARP! Don't you know that logic and facts have nothing to do with the truth?!

I've seen people saying the same thing about the HAARP in chat rooms and other forums and they seem to ignore the big glaring facts. They actually know what killed the birds. But you tell them this and they claim the government is just lying. Some people assign a conspiracy to everything that happens and they will never believe the facts.

Kylearan

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
reply to post by Condemned0625

I agree. Documents are sealed for a reason. Requesting information from these jokers is just that, a joke! As I said in my previous post, it is like you get bounced around like a ball.

2000 doves just died in Italy! Italy has antennas!!! Doves in italy Story

They said the birds in Italy ate too much and died of massive indigestion. This seems plausible to me. If it had been a weapon, why were the turtle doves the only ones killed?

Kylearan

new topics

top topics

join