It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile Launch in Texas just misses Passenger Airline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

reply to post by superluminal11

Oh you guys are riots!

Seriously, a career in satire awaits you and your razar sharp wits!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is listed under Current events, you give the date of 12/31/11 for the event. Then you clam the sheriffs office is contacted with nothing to substantiate that clam. But a video from 2009 is linked.

You link to a video from 2009 as if to draw a connection?

Hoax, Mods please remove this thread unless the OP can substantiate claims.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not at all. I never claim to "know" anything like debunkers or for that matter the radical posters. It just goes to show how huge things slip through the cracks. Also claiming to "know" something is an airplane without proof is misleading.

I was in the marines for 4 years. Spent 2 in Iraq two in Hungary. I have seen contrails and missile contrails. Cruise missiles are very hard to tell tue difference of from the ground no less a crap video.

Unless you are an atmospheric scientist with ballistics as a backround good luck.

I see as many debunking Internet google experts as I do conspiracy folks.

It is best to use words like probably or most likely rather than you idiots it's a contrail. Especially all you arm chair experts.

I also see a lot of google rocket experts stating things based on the prior nights modern marvels. It's best to be honest say could it be rather than be so assertive.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm......and TWA flight 800 was brought down by an overheating fuel pump!....RIGHT
The constant litney of BS that comes from everyone from the Government...to the MSM is a complete joke. They dont care about safety or how it will viewed by the population anymore. They will just not comment on these things at all or just deny it all together.
edit on 1/7/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's been a few day's since I watched it, I thought the second part was from Cali. Not related.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join