It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some truly magical, wonderful stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hello ats-ers.

While eating my lunch and browsing the bbc website I came across this...and cried several times

There is a lot of doom/gloom and rather worrying threads on ats at the moment so I thought I would share these fantastic stories...hopefully we can see that this wonderful world isn't all bad

Here is one of the stories:

One cold Sunday morning in 1965, when I was a theological student in Leeds and preaching 30 miles north of my college, my fiancee and I were travelling on my Honda 90. We were inadequately attired for a particularly cold morning. Somewhere up the A1 the bike ran out of petrol. We stood at the side of road shaking with cold and not sure what to do. Suddenly a passing car stopped just past us. The driver got out, popped his boot, took out a gallon can of petrol and poured it in my tank without saying a single word. He put the tank back in his boot and drove off. We stood there open-mouthed and stunned with gratitude. To this day we're tempted to think it was an angel.

for all of them go here

Talk about STO!

I hope it brightens your day

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was going to post these. But didn't like the anti-alcohol propoganda that was being pushed in the 'selected' stories.

Good stories though

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Most of these stories happened years ago,
I hope from the bottom of my heart that there are still people out here who have the capability to
be a good samaritan

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Propaganda? What stories did you read? Out of the ten stories only one was about a drunk becoming sober. Two of the stories mentioned drinking in a positive way... Not trying to start an argument or anything I'm just curious as to how they could be construed as "pushing anti drinking propaganda"? Unless I'm missing something?
edit on 10-1-2011 by stealthXninja because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join