It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Sea Brat Dispersant have worked In The Gulf of Mexico?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ATS i want you to read this and go over this thread with a fine tooth comb. Am i right or wrong?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Should of maybe called the thread another name.
How money determines so much

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Deliberately avoided to line pockets?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Corexit is what I believe is causing illnesses for dolphins.
Sea Brat was an alrernative but wasn't used becaise those set to profit from corexit would lose out.
Read the posts in full.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
ATS if you have read this in full you will see that there are some that have their arses hauled into court to explain why they knowingly polluted the sea with corexit knowingly, when there was a clean alternative.

Or did rhey opt for corexit due to those set to profit.

I ask moderators to investigate my thread and see what they think.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not only S@Fed but saved to my personal bookmarks, this is incredible news to me. I was looking around for news about the latest oil spill that I only caught a short snippit about, have no idea where or how it is being handled but one thing for sure I am deeply disturbed about it after my PTSD over the gulf and chinese spills using correxit in tandem and starting the big kill.

This needs to be summarized and made Viral asap. Links to this story wherever that latest spill is happening right now. It is not an insignificant spill but is under a media hush order or something.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Finally. Someone who can read what is put in front of them.
relief

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Keep fighting to bring all the information you can on this. Dont stop on ATS but start getting this out to all the social media outlets, the louder the social voice becomes the more it garners attention.

Keep focused on what is important to you and for the ignorant ones who do not know how to see what you see.

This is important information, keep one window open on this thread but open others and get out there, write about this to everyone you can on the WWW. make contacts with others fighting to get this out too and expose the bs economics of it all.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Was writing reply to you below as you replied to me. Yes, have a pint, dont let this change who you are and affect you negatively any more than it already does, and get to work on it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Maybe I could do with the Guardians helping me fight this and my other threads.

Poisoning the sea and especially overlooking a possible cleaner solution in favour of a choice that not only is alleged to poison the sea, kill it's inhabitants but then to also profit.

Have you seen who is connected to Corexit? The people, companies etc etc?

Wpuld ATS members help with this one?
Or is this one too much to read also?

It's a bit like holy scriptures many fk it off because they can't be arsed to read it then act all high and mighty.
edit on 24-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You need to blog with the people handling the disaster in Texas right now, the last thing the gulf needs is more dispersant's into the gulf by the same bastards who are killing our oceans from the last spill. Our Gov. is doing nothing as if their hands are tied behind their backs by the chemical companies and those political contracts. It is a huge mess my friend and you are only seeing the tip of the iceberg. I have spent so much effort and time, emotion on this issue only to be murdered by the patsies who come on to defend correxit and the chemical God's of commerce and trade. Theya re everywhere so strap yourself in for a very tumultuous ride if you want to do more than make your insights a rant that goes no where. Ignore the trolls, keep a clear head and continue your research into this. I was the one btw who first spotted the oil being buried on the shores of the gulf after the BP spill, that went viral.

Best of luck, bring this forward and keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No member is going to do the work for you, that is not how it works. Conspiracies are all around but just seeing them is never enough, YOU have to do the work. If you call it, you have to take it to the next level and stay focused on it. Noone else can do it for you, noone else can now open a thread on the subject, you opened pandoras box and it is up to you to sort it out and make sense of it. lay it out with pictures for the visual readers, links , names and the whole nine yards. Stop implying that "You know" and spell it out. Who, what, when, where, why, for starters.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Been there done that with my Iridium thread.
Never mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

How can I get the attention of the ats members who have an uger to get answers?
Not those happy to believe what is told.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
reply to post by jazz10

No member is going to do the work for you, that is not how it works. Conspiracies are all around but just seeing them is never enough, YOU have to do the work. If you call it, you have to take it to the next level and stay focused on it. Noone else can do it for you, noone else can now open a thread on the subject, you opened pandoras box and it is up to you to sort it out and make sense of it. lay it out with pictures for the visual readers, links , names and the whole nine yards. Stop implying that "You know" and spell it out. Who, what, when, where, why, for starters.

when I dig or think thats where it stops more and more are brought into it.??

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

HI there Jazz, have you made any new discoveries on the question posed in the OP? What are the updates on the spill? Keep looking and I look forward to your reply.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

It's more of a case of where to start.
There's questions that need asked and to those questions needs honest replies.
I say honest because honesty could basically stop us all from looking and putting time and effort into something that quite frankly is the wrong area.

Questions like.......
Was it deliberate or accidental?
I am asking this because of the information in the OPand also what I have recently discovered.Or should I say stumbled across.
Corexit used as an oil dispersant known to be toxic used when there was a cleaner altrrnative leads me to automatically think that there is more than meets the eye.

Deliberate spill to release a buildup of pressure?
Corexit used to cash in for those who are connected to it whether it be producers of corexit, oil, pipeline, insurance companies?

Then there's what I have recently read..........unfortunately it connects a few threads on ATS.....quite a few really lol.

The thing is everything in it is quite interesting really which may bring into the equation the possibiloty that nanotechnology was inrroduced.
Take it or leave it I suppose.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
quote]originally posted by: antar

HI there Jazz, have you made any new discoveries on the question posed in the OP? What are the updates on the spill? Keep looking and I look forward to your reply.
google search

electromagnetic-nanotech topologies.

It runs on par with threads I and others have wrote.
Iridium thread.
Wifi thread
Atrial fibrillation thread heart-earth

And the rest

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

This is where you place links to your threads for those of us who generally are read only on the forum and dont have time to dredge up your threads for answers.

Happy Memorial day

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It was released prior to a big weather front that some say was manmade or guided through HAARP. Remember that it also happened in China at the same time? They were less regulated on the amount of coreexit they used.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join