It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Dying! Video proof!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The Sun's major eruption last month shows a very large area turning black and then taking a while to fill that space back up with gases!!!

science.nasa.gov...

If this is true, then the Sun's 11 year pole shift due for 2012 could have extremely unpredictable results.

edit on 7-1-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

I dont think its dying at all
Its nice you care for it though
S&F for your love

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The sun is about half way through it's life, and has around 5 billion years left. Stop fear mongering...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I bet you'll see it dying if you wait another 4 billion years or so.
This 11 year cycle has nothing much to do with a pole shift of some sort.
The suns magnetic field is a very complex one which is constantly changing every once in a while and you will have more or less sunspots on points where magnetic fieldlines penetrate the surface.

The Video footage shows just another mass ejection which happens all the time, and the
black (better to say the darker) areas are just slightly different in temperature than the rest.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The scientists were surprised when observing this unprecedented eruption.
Eruptions are directly related to the Sun's magnetic field.
So when the Sun goes through its pole shift in 2012, HEADS UP!

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
We are at the end of the Milky Way galaxy. It's time for our Sun to die. The Sun is no way middle aged. It's very old. All the planets are losing their magnetic strength. It all makes sense, but a lot of people are not mentally strong enough to except the truth. They rather foolishly trust what the government says and what the space agencies funded by the government say.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcoming

Today I was walking around on the campus I'm working, and guess what?! There where a lot of students talking about the ufo's they are seeing, the 2012 prophecy and the things I am reading here on this forum. We carry a lot of christian students also, I was wondering if it is fear to give them a change to talk about this experience in maybe an education way., for example a Guest College or a class debate. We also have a note on this school that moslim-students ca get a day off on Ramadan.

What do you think about it?

I've got Wubbo Ockels maybe on a Guest college next week.
Love to hear your feedback!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I'm not too sure on what basis you claim that this activity indicates the sun is "dying".

February 15, 2001 -- You can't tell by looking, but scientists say the Sun has just undergone an important change. Our star's magnetic field has flipped.

The Sun's magnetic north pole, which was in the northern hemisphere just a few months ago, now points south. It's a topsy-turvy situation, but not an unexpected one.

"This always happens around the time of solar maximum," says David Hathaway, a solar physicist at the Marshall Space Flight Center. "The magnetic poles exchange places at the peak of the sunspot cycle. In fact, it's a good indication that Solar Max is really here."

Source: NASA.

So okay, we can expect a Solar Maximum next year, just like it had back in 2001. The solar physicist quoted above didn't seem all that concerned about the last Solar Max. He sounded pretty happy about it, in fact.

What is it about the next one that indicates some serious concern and requires a "heads up"? What is the "proof" that you claim in your thread title? I assume you are an expert in such matters and that you can also give us plenty of detail and link to some reports and analyses to back up your claim.

EDIT:

Originally posted by realanswers
We are at the end of the Milky Way galaxy. It's time for our Sun to die. The Sun is no way middle aged. It's very old. All the planets are losing their magnetic strength. It all makes sense, but a lot of people are not mentally strong enough to except the truth. They rather foolishly trust what the government says and what the space agencies funded by the government say.

Please also cite your evidence and provide some links to data that show "all the planets are losing their magnetic strength".

This is ATS, and if you make such extraordinary claims then please back them up with some references so we can assess the veracity of your statements.

Thank you.

Mike

edit on 7/1/11 by JustMike because: added OP's quote into edit

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

They rather foolishly trust what the government says and what the space agencies funded by the government say.

I trust what the SUN say.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Starting at 1:18:40 of this video you will get your detailed answer as to when and why our Sun has recently begun its death cycle:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It pays to understand images before making weird claims about them. The sun is not dying. Even back in 1895 before the discovery of radioactivity, Welles claims in the book that the Time Machine that the sun would last over 35 million years from the present. Now we know it lasts billions of years.

The video you reference, "PROJECT CAMELOT: KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWS ASHAYANA DEANE - PART ONE " is laughable at best. The person speaking used to be named Anna Hayes.

Her claim is that since childhood she has been taught by the Melchizedek Cloister Priests of Ur, the ancient Founders Race Human "Grail Line".
She claims this group serves as charter members of the Guardian Alliance and Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds universal service organizations.
She also claims to have received training from the Guardian Alliance to bring to Earth the science of' KeyIonta.

It's hilarious how someone with these preposterous claims has any following at all. It sounds like a really, really bad plot for a TV series that was canceled before the show was aired.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Uhuh.

Do you have any verifiable, supportable scientific evidence, or just this youtube video from "Project Camelot"?

I mean, is this video really the basis for the claims you make? Like, seriously?

Mike

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What you just stated doesnt make any sense. We have strong knowledge of the life cycles of stars. If it were gonna die earth would already be destroyed because long before it dies it will be a super giant expanded far past where earth is. The the sun will die by textbook execution on schedule in 4 to 5 billion years.

The sun is not terminally ill and going to die a premature death.
I want to insult your intelligence for stating this but im not going too.

edit on 7-1-2011 by LetsTouch because: image add

edit on 7-1-2011 by LetsTouch because: supernova corrected to super giant

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Um, that would be the sun turning the color of sackcloth, right after the moon turned to "blood" during lat month's total lunar eclipse.

The signs are everywhere.

Let the flaming begin...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
High speed particles colliding during solar flares on the sun create anti-matter.

NASA Scientists are scratching their heads right now because the anti-matter DOES NOT CREATE where it should and appears far away from the creation event.

We know NOTHING about the Sun.

CERN launching high speed particles to create anti-matter, we have absolutely NO IDEA where the anti-matter will pop out from.

Maybe the Gulf of Aden will have some mysterious gyre of anti-matter popping up and destroying matter.

NOBODY KNOWS.

People stating the sun will last another Billion years, are charlatans as we have absolutely NO knowledge on how Stars operate. Just a bunch of infant theories that day by day are proving to be false.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh, by the way...
Next on the list is a global an earthquake that will "move all the mountains out of their place"
bible.cc...

Think of it as a countdown instead of a bunch of nutjobs spouting Bible verses and something good may come of it.
The warning that is.
Something good may come of the warning.
But then again, most people are walking around oblivious and asleep, so...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And just WHY are we at the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy?

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

Imagine the shock of growing up in a loving family with people you call "Mum" and "Dad" and then, suddenly, learning that you are actually adopted! This same sense of shock came as scientists announced that the Sun, the Moon, our planet and its siblings, were not born into the familiar band of stars known as the Milky Way galaxy, but we actually belong to a strange formation with the unfamiliar name of the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy!

Read on!
viewzone2.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well truthfully we do not know how long the sun will last. Who ever said it would last billions of years are only making their claim on a theory, not fact. Not even they know.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Wikipedia knows so go there and check it out. If you dont trust wikipedia like some people do then go to the bottom of the page where they state thier references and go to those.

Information on stellar cycles are not government controlled and sponsored. Its old news unlike our middle aged star.

Just because you dont know anything doesnt mean nobody knows anything.
You must work for mcdonalds because you made me put a smile on

<<   2 >>

join