It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkyWatch Mobile Guard Towers Coming to a Police State Near You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The boiling frog story is a widespread anecdote describing a frog slowly being boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability of people to react to significant changes that occur gradually.

The Skywatch mobile guard towers are yet another slow incremental step towards a totalitarian surveillance state.

Are you feeling the water warming yet?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Project HiROS is better example

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What a horrible video, really this is not cool... Actually cooking the frog alive just to depict a commonly used metaphor.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Please tell me you didnt really boiled the frog?! wtf

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Just have to say, it appears they swapped a real frog with a fake rubber one when they showed it boiling. Look at the nose holes on the boiling frog, they are solid and fake. The arms and legs, the color, the size, all different, and fake.

As for the guard towers. I actually think it is a neat idea for certain situations. I would however hate to be inside the tower when a mob decides to tip it over.

edit on 7-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I've got an idea how to get them down.

You can see the tower is stabilized on 4 legs.
Two trucks drive in opposite direction, on the ground the have hooks on cables witch you aim at the tower legs.
It intermediately becomes unstable, and the automatic safety system kicks in.
Then simply push that thing over.

Or you accept your cattle existence

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

um like video but, they didnt need to use a frog to detail our ignorance.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by exactmad

:up

I jusut read about project hyros...wow it is worse then those towers erecting all over. with that technology honestly we could not hide from THE MAN. NWO is real and closer then we realize

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Mr Frog is ok. Rubber from was used for the final shoot.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I went to the local walmart here in montana, and nothing. ??
Im wondering if, they are being placed ina reas of high crime, muslim dominated areas, border citys for safety reasons? I called my mother in california, there are 4 wall marts with in her city adn the surrounding areas, I asked her to see if any security towers were showing up, she jsut called me and nope. She lives in victorville california.
Maybe they are for security maybe not, but until i see them erect in my area, i will only fret a little about this. I always stay open to expecting the unexpected, but not all walmarts are doing this. not all citys and towns are doing this. And hey I been a conspiracy theorist longer then the average person in ATS has been alive, Im open to reality but I have to see it before I stamp it as real threatening to us citizens.
edit on 7-1-2011 by prexparte because: added to many words

edit on 7-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
The boiling frog story is a widespread anecdote describing a frog slowly being boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability of people to react to significant changes that occur gradually.

The Skywatch mobile guard towers are yet another slow incremental step towards a totalitarian surveillance state.

Are you feeling the water warming yet?

when i watched the video as you saw from my first post, eeew forusing a frog. ANyhow Looking at the surrounding area of the desert scenesI think it looks like arizona or new mexico border areas....safety reasons?
the new york aera again new york is always under threat safety reasons? railroads and subways under threat safety reasons?
edit on 7-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join