It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you need a LIFE outside of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I get so tired of reading posts esp in bts where the OP makes a nice happy post and some moron comes a long and ruins it with their conspiracy crap. Its BTS people, it's the happy side. Why ruin someones post? WHY WHY!

Not everything is a conspiracy and you cant control how things are done in the world. Get over it!

Yes this in regards to my iPad thread and a couple other threads I have read on here recently that people ruined. So a couple people thought they were being all cool with their rude unwanted or unneeded comments. Seriously people..GET A LIFE! Get out, see things...Make friends that are in 3D live form. Go to the store, do something. Get off your butt and see the world! There is more to life than ATS and conspiracies. I live on the site but I have a life outside of it. I don't ruin peoples posts with stupid comments about Nazis and sweat shops. Poo happens in life I cant control it.

If you don't like a post WHY BOTHER POSTING! nobody said you had to. Get over it and move on!

Also to those who will complain, because someone always does remember what forum you are in: RANT!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Agreed, some people live to be nasty to others and find way to troll others or eggg on a fight, look at my military threads, even when i assk for no bashing, it STILL happens...
you gotta wonder how these people were raised

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
OP had too much flouride in his water.
I kid I kid.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53cc9876a074.jpg[/atsimg]

Only Judy can judge me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Agreed, some people live to be nasty to others and find way to troll others or eggg on a fight, look at my military threads, even when i assk for no bashing, it STILL happens...
you gotta wonder how these people were raised

Yeah if you haven't noticed I stay out of the military threads. I would probably be banned..I get really pissed when people bash those in the military.

I wonder how these people live their lives so paranoid and crazy all the time. Do they see something in a store or see someone do something and then go on a conspiracy tangent?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
I kid I kid.

I am a girl...never assume.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I kid I kid.

I'm just going to leave this thread

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey MBlah,

I completely agree. Why do you think my threads and posts have dropped sooo much over the last 3 months?

ATS is great. So is real life. People need to learn to balance it, rather then just become ATS trolls.

I swam with dolphins today! It was by far and away the best experience I have had this year. I had a shower, cooked some nice food and jumped onto ATS to read... eww. Troll, paranoia and rubbish. This site pushes me away with some of the content, and draws me in with the promise of a unique site that allows us to investigate things that interest us.

There are select people who I have a friendship with here on this site, and I'll kid around with them. They kid with me. All is good. But the more I use ATS, the more I just want to go outdoors again and forget about some of the crud I read.

See you in Chat. It is by far the best part of ATS at the moment

Cheers
Shane

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

That just cracked me up!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I kid I kid.

I'm just going to leave this thread

LMAO!

That made me laugh

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If you don't like a post, why read it then complain laters?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Shamus!!

I agree!! I use to come to BTS for a switch from the ATS side but the trolls ruin that for me now even.

You swam with dolphins?! OMG that is awesome! I want to do that. They are so smart and amazing creatures. If I were in the ocean and came across one I wouldn't be afraid because I know it wouldn't hurt me. I have seen people here in Florida catch rides on them and its awesome to watch. They are so friendly!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

If you don't like a post, why read it then complain laters?

What are you talking about?

This is my rant thread, did you not see where you are? I also said I am complaining about people trolling posts for no reason....oh and its my thread so I can complain all I want to

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You made the thread, so you have full ranting rights. Go get 'em!

Sideline: Pod of about 12 approached me while I was checking my crayfish pots. It was actually freaky as hell, with the amount of Great White sightings we've had here recently. Once I realized they weren't going to rape or kill me, I felt better and stayed in the water with them for about an hour. Dolphin language is hard to mimic. I kept thinking they were taking about me

They were so graceful and playful, but at the same time, so able to absolutely destroy me if they wanted to. So I gave them some crayfish to appease them. And then ate the rest for dinner (the Crayfish, not the Dolphins). Summer rocks!

Shane

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I'm hijacking your rant... Now this thread is about people who screw up microwavable foods because, apparently, pushing ONE button is too complicated for modern humans!

I have no idea where that came from... just an urge.

OK. I screwed up my microwave dinner. I admit it.

No, I didn't actually... I just have zero control over these urges!

Actually Mblah, I do agree, in principle, that there seems to be a trend, as of late, for people to just pop into threads, no matter what the forum, topic, or subject matter, solely so they can throw in some obnoxious and completely non-productive one line ad hom into the mix - or use your thread to make some highly off topic statement about their interests.

The UFO pic in the OP is fake... fake like the 112th congress led by that illegal alien who was put into the white house as part of the Ayatollahs grand plan to invade this country, and fake like the fascist cop who gave me my seventh DUI yesterday. I hate politics and cops - oh and broccoli - and because of these things I am led to believe that, by posting your poopy UFO pic, you OP are surely an idiot and a disinfo agent...

An example of how these things tend to look!

But Shamus has it right... Chat rocks this place and more than makes up for the stresses!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

People troll because they're bored off their skulls with nothing else better to do in life....I mean, look, I could had washed my dinner dishes by now if I did'nt waste time reading your post and everybody elses.

And who asked you you could read my post in the first place?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Mblah, your Ipad thread isn't ruined I have bought it back on track again with my sheer force of will and general excellence!

You've even got an invite to play scrabble in there waiting for you!

Now time for the non productive ad hominim, Heff we both know that you are a chat bot and thus have no need of earthly sustenance
edit on 7-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I always though The Heff just opened the door of the microwave and adsorbed energy that way...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Everything is a conspiracy.
Even your post that everything is not a conspiracy,makes it suspicious.Admit it you are a disinfo agent.

I 'm only joking.When i read rants like yours i kindly remind that you are in a conspiracy forum and everything can be turned out to be a conspiracy.A good imagination is all that needed.

Trolling on the other hand is exists :
a)out of boredom
b)increase posts
c)attention
Ignoring the troll is usually the best way to get rid of him/her.If persists alert the mods.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Everything is a conspiracy.
Even your post that everything is not a conspiracy,makes it suspicious.Admit it you are a disinfo agent.

I 'm only joking.When i read rants like yours i kindly remind that you are in a conspiracy forum and everything can be turned out to be a conspiracy.A good imagination is all that needed.

^^^^ This post is a conspiracy!

Right, now that Ive cleared that up

Oh another more imporant matter (which is nature of my reply to this Thread)

There is a conspiracy that I feel Im out of the loop (how can that be?
)

What is BTS

new topics

top topics

join