It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences of Other Dimensions and Worlds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It sounds to me like you are time traveling to the future. Something real big is about to happen and I think everyone on this planet is feeling it. The Veils are coming down and soon we all will be seeing into other dimensions. The key is Love, because it is the highest frequency there is. Hopefully enough people will realize this before it is too late and make the shift that needs to occur in order to shift us into a different dimension to avert the coming prophecies. There is a magical number of people that needs to awaken on this planet that could possibly change the time line of doom we are on. It sounds like most of you on this board are making that shift. It gives me hope.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TmTrvlr

"The key is Love, because it is the highest frequency there is"

Can you please explian this to me

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Your mention of the blue Buddha (actually Tara) is interesting taken in conjunction with the fact that you worked at a cancer hospice at that time. Cancer is the physical manifestation of anger. The blue Tara represents the transmutation of anger in Buddhism.

This is not my post but I want to thank you all for coming out with your stories and interest. The time is indeed at hand. Transmute all of your fear and anger to love and contentedness. No matter how things appear, remember that your perception of those events is what is important. You can choose to be angry or afraid, or you can see the silver lining or elegance to any given 'event'. Most of all, remember that the love you generate will make all the difference in how things transpire. Your heart is the only sensory organ/tool you need. Become adept in its use.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thanks for the advice, there is love bursting out of my heart 24/7, its wierd really, I am the only person in my family with love and empathy. Considering my horrendous childhood I am confused how I was filled with love. I feel the pain of humans and animals so intensely that it makes me afraid. I am slowly coming to some conclusions, and the replies on this thread have helped me, thank you all. I also find it incredible that one person is a critic of the way my story flowed, talk about missing the point of this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I can only make a crude and incomplete attempt at explaining love. I can tell you what it is not. It is not emotion. It is beyond emotion. It is a state of beingness just like Joy is a state of beingness. Beyond thinking. If you are thinking, you are not present. Let me first borrow two definitions from "The Genius Frequency"

"Intellect: A fragment of Divine Intelligence as a result of the low frequency limitations of the altered-ego. Thus the intellect, by its very nature, will deny and block the higher Intelligence of the Genius Frequency. Since the intellect cannot create in a true holographic dimension, as even the physical body can, it is limited to a linear "train of thought" that traps itself in the cyclic nature of space/time, effectively reversing evolution into the spiral of entropy."

Love is the Genius Frequency that one accesses beyond the first three dimensions of this physical reality as mirrored in the first three seals of the body. The definition of Genius Frequency," is a Light emanation streaming directly from the Source of all life, which permeates and sustains the Life Force, animating the very atomic particles as well as the stars and Galactic Clusters of Intelligence. The word "Frequency" is used to convey a statistical parallel used in scientific research. In this case it is a vibration/color/tone operating in and beyond the ultraviolet light spectrum; and when a critical mass is reached the vibratory threshold gates to simultaneous occupation of multidimensional realities are opened, and the mind and body are able to transcend material limitations..." (thank you John J. Falone)

An over developed intellect has a difficult time if ever of experiencing true genius because one has to learn to suspend their thinking which is nothing more than a program that has been memorized. Learning to master the 3-dimensional body is a requirement if one is to open the portal to the Genius within. And when one final makes the connection (through persistent observation of one's own thinking) that their thinking IS the very thing that is blocking the creative stream that is always trying to enter our consciousness, then and only then will the portal open to the higher frequencies of thought. LOVE, JOY, GRATITUDE, COMPASSION are all higher frequencies of thought that exist beyond the 3rd dimension.

It has been a long journey for me in discovering this, since I always used to analyze and judge what I observed. It only became apparent to met when I began to cease the incessant 'mind talk' that always plagued me, did I grow more intelligent, more joyful and more compassionate to others. It has taken a profound desire in me to overcome my roots of where I started in this life time, a journey filled with victimization, sorrow, pain and lack, that has been the catalyst for me to find the answer. Once I took responsibility for the fact that every victimized thing that ever happened to me, in some unconscious way I had a hand in, did my life begin to change.

I hope this helps to understand a little bit of what love is. One day I will have the true experience of it, I will no longer be an intellectual......thank God.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paulmac99

I understand your situation i had experienced a lot of extraordinary situations too... and i don´t wanna give details right now because this is for you... but you are not alone and there is a lot of people like you and like me that are there to teach, learn and help and you must see this like a gift not like a curse ... the humans are capable to do things that overpass our comprehension and its true that we use a very low percentage of our brain and what is hapennig to you is that you are starting to use parts of your brain that isn´t commonly used... just hear, feel and wait with honesty and nobleness if you want to learn how to use it... but i warn you this is not easy you will live the most shocking experiences that you can imagine and you will suffer a lot but its worth

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulmac99
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thanks for the advice, there is love bursting out of my heart 24/7, its wierd really, I am the only person in my family with love and empathy. Considering my horrendous childhood I am confused how I was filled with love. I feel the pain of humans and animals so intensely that it makes me afraid. I am slowly coming to some conclusions, and the replies on this thread have helped me, thank you all. I also find it incredible that one person is a critic of the way my story flowed, talk about missing the point of this thread.

From everything you have said it seems you have extremely strong empathy (can feel the feelings of others) but there must be something else. Some things arent meant to be explained, although may never stop searching for answers. I am infinitely curious, especially having had major experiences with spirits as a child. I have had countless ones, the most puzzling of which happened when I was 6. I was with my brother amd a few neighborhood kids riding bikes down the sidewalk. We stopped at a scary old house and we all looked up to the attic. A ghostly form appeared with red eyes, then it formed the number 50. We all ran home screaming. This has been the most hard hitting experience, perhaps because Im still looking for an answer.

Whatever is going on with you seems very unique. Especially as an adult, I have always heard children are more psychically open for whatever reason. Try not to be afraid. I know the unknown can be scary sometimes but I believe there is a reason for everything. Embrace your gift, and dont mind people's ignorance. If criticism of your story is all someone has to add here, they clearly have nothing to contribute here. Sad, as I think if you are on this forum you should be the most open minded of all.

I have also had strange prophetic dreams as well. Have you heard it be said that we only use 10% of our brains? Perhaps it is possible some can learn to use more. That has always been a hope of mine! Hope you are well and thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
inspacebound

Thank you, and you are correct, the dreams (visions) are becoming either, more horrific (violence), or incredible solar system dreams (visions). I know the space dreams are visions, because the people who I meet have incredible technology that I could not even imagine. One person was trying to communicate with me, but his speech was sounding mechanic and like backward speech. He showed me a holographic map of a system and said a word sounding like KELB but it spelt CELB. Where the E was suppposed to be, was several small 3D symbols. God this was so real. The first lot i met in a huge white building were aggressive. The second lot, the ones who communicated, were as frustrated as me, we were trying so hard to be friendly, and express who we were. they looked human, but walked like elastic, with scary huge strides. We were explaining our worlds to one another, but could not get through!! until he said "KELB" and showed me the word on his hand (hologram). I know, wierd, but what the hey, I enjoyed it and hope to meet them again.

ps

This is my new username, could not recover old name (paulmac99)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Whitbit

Whitbit, you are correct my friend, I dont think we are meant to understand most of it, bizarre, but true

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You know, this kind of threads disturb me the most.
It's not that I doubt your experiences; I believe you and I'm glad you posted them here, for us all to read them.

It's just that I don't know what to make of them. There is no way I can understand them using logic or rational thinking, and I am strongly opposed to the idea of just believing. I just can't believe something as long as it's not supported by hard evidence. The thought that there is something out there that not all of us have access to is very disturbing. The fact that people have experiences like this, but don't know how to interpret them, how they can help us, it's also disturbing. Then what's the point? We are supposed to learn something from all this, but what?

And there's this idea of love, loving everybody, unconditionally, all this awakening ideas and so on. I look around, at us, and I only see how selfish, self centered, greedy and immature we are, how we hurt each other in countless ways and enjoy doing so; sometimes I think that we hardly deserve the air that we breathe. I don't see love and kindness, only rarely, so most of the time I just want to shrink myself and hide somewhere from all the people. How come someone else could love this world, the way you say you feel? What's wrong with them? Or maybe, what's wrong with me?

I enjoy reading your experiences also; as much as they disturb me, they also made me feel that maybe there is some hope after all. Maybe there is, somewhere, in this dimension or another, a world made of good, kind, loving people. And maybe we'll get to see it someday.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Whitehat

I hear you loud and clear, and could not agree with you more if I tried, in fact, it is what I would write. I am scientific, I have a joint honours degree, a diploma, and half a Phd (suspended while I work). My grammer and spelling is awful because i entered education at 30 and left school at 15, so sorry for that.

So I need evidence, and thats the bit that scares me, it has me really afraid. The first dream last night, I was being chased by people with stanley knives, slashing at me, the fear, the pain, awful. And like you, I long for a light loving world were every human loves one another and is filled with empathy. So many humans now are stabbing one another. like the pregnant girl in Wales stabbed to death the other day.

It works strange for me, when I start to debate my dreams and experiences, they explode into life, when i foget about them, they go away. These are not dreams, they are in 3D, the incredible picture, in colour, buzzing with static in that mans hands. The word CELB, the way the star map moved when he pointed his finger to it, in a hologram, yes, it distrubs me. We are shown snapshots, why?

The only thing that fits for me is that we are trapped on this grim planet for a reason, surrounded by ghouls and selfish clowns, but must sit a test, its the only thing that makes sense to me

Warm Regards

Paul

The disturbing aspect for me
edit on 02/07/2011 by breadmaker99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by breadmaker99

It works strange for me, when I start to debate my dreams and experiences, they explode into life, when i foget about them, they go away. These are not dreams, they are in 3D, the incredible picture, in colour, buzzing with static in that mans hands. The word CELB, the way the star map moved when he pointed his finger to it, in a hologram, yes, it distrubs me. We are shown snapshots, why?

In my opinion, you should keep trying to find their meaning; don't let them slip away, except for those who are too disturbing, of course. I think you are given a gift, a warning of some kind.
Did you noticed, they are influenced by some specific mood, or real events? Can you influence them in any way, or their frequency? Did you try to ask a specific question before going to bed, too see if you can focus those visions on one subject?

I'm just curious, I think I would totally freak out if it would happen to me until I would get some answers. You are very lucky your wife is with you in this, and she have a least a glimpse of what are you experiencing. I've had my share of strange, unexplainable dreams, but this is all they were, I think, dreams. Two or three of them were partially prophetic; but all related to my personal life.

I wish you can say more about what you feel that is coming for us, if you can. That part really made me anxious.
All my best,
K.

edit on 10-2-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sometimes when I zone out its often a moth or a spider that will disturb me and snap me out of it. I often sense that the animals are calling out to me, trying to warn me of something. There is a faint voice, like a cry for help, it wants me to overcome the immense evil and blindness in this world, as they can tell that a part of me is of the darkness, and another is of the light. Shall I sit back and observe, mereley ensuring my own safety, or should I help? I feel that simply to exist in a stable state of mind is an achievement, to see the world with my normal eyes, to prevent myself from "changing".

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I can empathize with you here, the experiences I had with the blackbirds were stunning. Especially when I talked about it in a jokey way with my friend in a pub, only to find one in his house when we went back, in tiny terraced house with sealed windows. As I said, the next week I was in incredible pain with a broken heart. what I am saying here is that animals are used to send messages, and we are looking for answers here, so it indicates what? that someone cares enough to warn us about emotional pain, change? is this 3D world a place we have all been snet or trapped in?

There can be no other answer, if we are sent warnings. We are either trapped until we die, or actually are in a test. My broken heart was so painful that week, I bought a new fangled mobile phone the same week, 1996, imagine, I just felt like it was an awesome toy. That week, it went of in the middle of the night, I picked it up, and there was a text message from 'nana' that read 'everything will be alright son.' My grandmother had died a few years previously and she raised me like her own. I checked and checked, and there was no record of a text message. I have just had incredible goosebumps recalling that one. So then, where are these people we love, loved, another dimension? and she was right, everything emotionally is alright, so the stunning conclusion, time is not linear, but does not exist

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

i]reply to post by WhiteHat

I have brought these experiences, for the first time in my life, to a forum. I guess thats what I am doing here, finding like minded people with the empathy and understanding to help one another with these experiences. I will use this thread, our thread if you want to participate, in trying to make sense of my, our experiences. This could be a fantastic tool for us all. It could be long and drawn out, as experiences come and go, but I believe we should stick with it. I am afraid at times, then filled with joy at times, depending on the expeiences.

I am not religous, but I am spiritual, whatever that means, I guess for me, it means I believe in "somewhere else." My gut feeling, because I believe that to be important, gut feelings are the hub of what we have been shown, are mixed, when i had the incredible blue buddha experiences, 3 in a couple of weeks, no colincidence, it showed me the power of love and empathy, it gave me increidlbe hope. However, when i corrosponded on the NET with the Irish girl, looking for love, I had the evil prophetic dreams, showing me murderers, cutting people up, I was stood next to them at the scene of the crime. Next day, it was in the news, that murder. She had terrible abuse with dogs as a child, was she evil, or was evil following her around? now evil is something that is far removed from me, so why was I MADE to stand and watch? just talking to this woman manifested these experiences.

I then hated life, I was shown two extremes of human behaviours, polar opposites if the like, but the evil effected me more than the love experience of the blue buddah, and I dread these terrors. I think I know what is goling on, possibly I am like a tuning fork, and am picking up extreme good and evil. However, considering there are messages in some of them, it is not like a passive tuning fork, but one that produces answers.

Hopefully, if we pull together on here, we may find some with, our brain powers. I'll begin with the most powerful one of the last month. First off, my wife does not support me in this, I dont ask her too, but she 'understands me' she has a giggle about it, but loves me so much, that it is something, push comes to shove, she would stand by my side.

A month ago, if you read my first post of this thread and in particular, the trip through the cosmos with my wife, visiting other planets, well that happened one night. The next day, my wife awoke and said:

"Paul, I cant believe the dream I just had, I think your having an effect. We were holding hands on a beach, and this massive tidal wave, wall of water was coming towards us, we just walked into it and died. We did not die, we looked at one an other after we died, and I said "look we can breath, we are not dead". I had to question her about it, it would only be good manners ;-) but she felt it was real and her feeling is that we dont die.

The next morning my wife was sat up in bed and she said "Another night of crazies Paul, you woke up, sat bolt upright, woke me up tugging at my arm and said "uncle Michael, its all going to be OK, soon I will see you in heaven"

I still dont know what to make of that, I have no uncle Michael. Anyways, I await my next experience, I have been asking questions about the universe since I found an astonishing image whilst looking at Mars, maybe that was the CELB dream? who knows?

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Uncle Michael could be the archangel?

Finding your posts fascinating, thansk for sharing and while I also don't understand because rational thought doesn't allow it, I'm not scared in the slightest and feel that rationality might be the one thing that stops us truly understanding existence and other worlds and dimensions. If there were a way to remain sane while also blocking out temporarily the rational thinking part of the mind, maybe we could all understand visions and dreams such as this?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Uncle Michael could be the archangel?

Finding your posts fascinating, thansk for sharing and while I also don't understand because rational thought doesn't allow it, I'm not scared in the slightest and feel that rationality might be the one thing that stops us truly understanding existence and other worlds and dimensions. If there were a way to remain sane while also blocking out temporarily the rational thinking part of the mind, maybe we could all understand visions and dreams such as this?

Thanks for the reply. I am scared to close my eyes at night sometimes. it is working, the more I think about it, the more it happens, I knew last night would be interesting, because I posted on this forum.

I found myself on another planet (usually indicated by a white buildings, white surfaces, and an ink black sky with clear colourful constellations) I was part of an army, we had blocky metalic structure on our bodies, it was a lightweight armour. The armour had symbols, I could make out small square burgendy touch pads on my breast plates and forearm plates. I touched the left breast plate and appeared outside a huge complex.

We had prisoners. I watched them go into a huge white building and they came out staggering, screaming and wailing to the heavens. I entered the building and I was watching a holographic movie that in the middle of the room showed the men their fate.

I watched them tortured in the most grotesque way, mangled, stabbed, slaughtered, slowly. I felt their pain, I hated who I was representing, this high tech army with no empathy. Suddenly, from sideways, a man in a black robe showed me a vision of how i can help them. I remember clearly, turning off the movie with my left forearm button.

If I completed a painful exercise with each man, they could leave the planet. I had to pick up a very long metalic shiney tube with flashing brilliant lights, the size of a lampost. The prisoner and I had to carry it a short distance, put it down, then he was free. It had unbearable heat, and I could feel this searing pain in my dream/vision.

I awoke when the pain got too much, unbearable heat, I awoke dehydrated and drank 2 pints of water. I dont know what to make of it, but they are pretty heavy. An element of this which remained with me was the technology, it was like I was been shown the technology for a reason, when i touched the buttons, it was done in full colour and in slow motion.

anyway, have a great weekend

top topics

<< 1   >>

join