It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples Views Before and After 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi ATS first off wasn't sure were to place this so mods feel free to move.

The biggest event I think I have ever witnessed in my life was 9/11. I dont think I will ever forget that day, the global conscious response was the most poweful thing I ever remember feeling.

When 9/11 happened I would only have been 11 years old and at the time although realising something truly important happened was nieve and sucked up everything the MSM fead me! (A bunch of pissed of Muslims flew planes into the twin towers.)

I then over the years heard about the conspiracies and washed them of as wish wash nonsenses.

I then awoke through extensive reading (I love to read) when I was 18. Discovered all about the NWO, Illuminate blood lines dating back to ancient Sumerian times.

I now see the biggest piece of evidence supporting the NWO idea and the global elite being in charge are the events of 9/11. Brilliant documentaries such as Loose Change and Zeitgeist have shown to much concrete evidence that has not be counter disputed by 9/11 commission!

So my question to you fellow ATS's is what woke you up! Im interested in the people who have been awake along time (people who have known about the NWO plan long before 9/11 ever happened) and what it was that made you see the world for what is!

And im also interested in the people who a new to these ideas but are now starting to see the bigger picture!

I feel by gathering your thoughts on what woke you up, better evidence could be accumulated that could be used to wake the sheep up

Peace!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Dear RandalFlagg,
Interesting post. The events on 9/11 were very significant for me also. I was scheduled to be in New York that day for a meeting in the North Tower, and was on the phone with a colleague in the North Tower when everything happened. I was also working for the Reuters news agency so could read everything as it came in. Very traumatic events for me personally and of course the rest of the world.

My awakening was probably in the late 80s when I started reading about the Roswell incident. There was a documentary on the BBC at the time and I just didn't buy into the "official" story. From there it has been a snowball effect, although I am highly cynical and unbelieving as a person some of the things i've researched have truly opened my eyes.

I've never read anything to suggest the blood lines go back to Sumerian times though, so if you have links to that I would be very interested to read that subject matter.

I think in the modern world a lot of fear and apprehension exists, some seem to feed on that and push the right buttons to propagate that fear element, fear is control after all. Hence why I take everything with a very large pinch of salt and am now seeing the effects of this fear more and more, even on these forums where comments are governed by emotions and little fact or common sense. Sadly, a lot of what is "out there" isn't actually viable in my opinion.

All the best,
T

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Thank you for your reply it must of been truly awful to have been in New York on that day.

As for the Roswell incident I heard about it when I was young before my awakening I always believed in aliens! I didn't think there could be any chance of their not being alien life out there! But that was just a logical reasoning.

Back then I didn't see the global conspiracy (of which now aliens could even tie into)! Was never worried about invasions. But then I read stichins books although I feel most of it is hog wash especially the planet x part, he did hit on certain unexplainable concepts to do with ancient technology and the true message in the clay tablets!

As for information on the bloodlines start right here on ATS Illumunati Blood Lines

The hardest part of reading controversial articles is separating the BS from the absolute truth and unfortunately we will properly never know!

Anyone familiar with the philosophy concept "what if 2+2 does not equal 4" just illustrating my point that we can never fully understand absolute truth!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

i was 18 years old when the towers fell i remember being mad. I remember watching them fall and thinking it looked controlled but like you what i was fed is what i thought. I remember being in church and hearing the pastor say God is on our side and thinking that he was a moron these people pray 3 times a day and live their lives for god while watching 15 minutes of tv would show where we have failed. I do not agree with them killing people and i dont believe they are right. From then on i knew something was amiss and as time went on and people showed footage of it i believed less and less that the planes took them down. The WMD's that never got found lol the footage being taken away from that hotel never being shown again yet they show the planes hitting the building every 15 minutes reporters talking about hearing explosions right before the towers went down and building 7. It all didn't make sense and wheres there is smoke there is fire yet people are to afraid to question and so those of us that point these things out get mocked. People don't want to question because they would feel even more helpless if it was our government so they mock and act like experts

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I remember not questioning the official story for about a year.....I then watched Eyewitness 9/11. That was when I truly awakened. Since then I have been trying to make people aware that not all is as it seems. That the Govt. is manipulating the general population.....(sheople). There are many out there who are still "asleep". The more people that start to realize that we are being manipulated, the less chance that TPTB will be successful in implementing their agenda. The Govt. does not have our best interests in mind.

new topics

top topics

join