It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks documents on UFO's released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
As many before me have discussed. We, the people of this planet do not need disclosure of ET's, disclosure will come to us from them (ET's) if they indeed are visiting us currently/recently. Our corrupt elite cannot prevent that from happening.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Kind of a pointless cable, in my opinion. That's all I'm saying...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

At no point does Julian Assange deny that if his organisation came into possession of official government documentation , dealing with the existance of life outside our solar system, intelligent species visiting this planet, or any other deeply suggestive material of that nature, that he would publish it. He merely says that nothing of that nature is in the current batch of releases, and that he hasnt laid his hands upon such things, at least that is the inference I take from what he has actualy said on the matter.
He also stated that authors cannot merely drop things in his lap , meaning that cranks, nutcases, weirdos and hacks cannot just turn up and commit thier rambling spew to his archive, or a batch of releases. That does not however, rule out some government employee breaking the line, and running off with a sheaf of devastating documents pertaining to the subject of extra terrestrial intelligence, and dropping those on Assanges desk, at which point, you can be sure he will publish them, since it is one of the most obsfucated subjects in history. Either that, or they will be hidden amongst his poison pill collection for emergancies.
Again, I havent missed your point, or rather, if I have, its because its not the point you are making that I wish to respond to, but the basis of your point. There is a discussion to be had here about the possibilities which ,regardless of the current situation , still exist where Wikileaks are concerned.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

These are the only doucments concerning UFO's of the 250,000 Wikileaks documents that a Norwegian newspaper has gotten hold of

Ummm I only see one document, wheres the rest 249.999 documents ? And how do you know this is the only document that have the "ufo" word, if you know of a online search machine that can search the 249.999 document I would like that link.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

You are aware of what American Diplomats in foregin countries do, right?

edit on 7-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

OK I'll bite

What do they do?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

With all the influx of new members lately,
are you the new breed of ATS'er? Incredibly surprised governments lie to us on a daily basis?

Another disappointment from Wikileaks, as usual.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

With all the influx of new members lately,
are you the new breed of ATS'er? Incredibly surprised governments lie to us on a daily basis?

Nope

Im one of those pro active tax paying citizen's in my community

I actually get off my ass to try and make a difference, even if its small difference, even if it puts a bill on the backburner for awhile, thats better than actually having a bill passed ... I dont wait for some one else or a group of people to do the leg work for me, Im one of those citizens who DOES speak out (NOT WHINGE ABOUT IT AND DO NOTHING BUT WHINGE ABOUT IT ON A FORUM) and puts pressure on those who represent us

I do see alot of people ONLY bitching and moaning and carrying on though and sitting on their asses ... are you that type?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
TrueBrit

We are saying the same thing more or less lolol

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm trying to understand the Ecuador document linked to in the OP. Would anybody here be able to hazard a guess as to its significance?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Acharya

These are the only doucments concerning UFO's of the 250,000 Wikileaks documents that a Norwegian newspaper has gotten hold of

Ummm I only see one document, wheres the rest 249.999 documents ? And how do you know this is the only document that have the "ufo" word, if you know of a online search machine that can search the 249.999 document I would like that link.

I added 5 documents. The Norwegian newspaper has access to a database of 250,000 documents from Wikileaks, they have searched the archive for information on UFO´s and these are the only 5 documents they found. Read more here:
Translated article

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thank you, Acharya. I see now that this sentence is the reason the Ecuador document was included:

Several committees are also holding meetings outside of Montecristi to solicit citizen input in specific constitutional areas under their jurisdiction. Barrera mentioned that PAIS was struggling with how to balance being responsive to citizen groups with the need to focus on substance ) he cited a recent meeting between a group that believes in UFOs and the Sovereignty committee as an example of how things were out of control to the point of near absurdity.

So, basically, it has no relevance to the topic of UFOs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join