It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks documents on UFO's released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
These are the only doucments concerning UFO's of the 250,000 Wikileaks documents that a Norwegian newspaper has gotten hold of. One document quotes the russian secret police and their involvement in the UFO phenomenon:

BKGB Chairman Yuriy Zhadobin on why his organization no longer investigates paranormal phenomena: "Unlike during the USSR, the department is not engaged in studying paranormal phenomena. [Back then,] we had greater means and opportunities which we could spend on anything and everything. Today the situation is different. Then, when society was excited by something, it entered our sphere of interest. But when it comes to healers, UFOs and such, we just can´t deal with them any more."

Complete document can be read here:
21.12.2007: EMBASSY MINSK WEEKLY POL/ECON REPORT - December 21, 2007

Here are the other UFO documents that the newspaper found in their Wikileaks database fo 250,000 documents:

03.01.2003: CLONING CLAIM PUTS SPOTLIGHT ON QUEBEC-BASED RAELIAN GROUP
19.12.2007: JAPANESE MORNING PRESS HIGHLIGHTS 12/19/07
30.01.2008: ECUADOR: CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY FOCUS UNCLEAR
26.05.2006: Tsunami Destroys Casablanca - Next Thursday
edit on 7-1-2011 by Acharya because: Forgot some links

edit on 7-1-2011 by Acharya because: Spelling

edit on 7-1-2011 by Acharya because: Changed title

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Interesting read. I'd like to think Assange has something meatier regarding UFO's locked away in his history insurance file.

I'm wondering if the charges being brought against him in Sweden will potentially trigger the release, particularly if he is convicted.

I hope there is actually something eye opening in there, and it's not something that just doesn't live up to the hype.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Interesting read. I'd like to think Assange has something meatier regarding UFO's locked away in his history insurance file

* The War Video
* Afghan and Iraq War Logs
* The Cables -

Re cables - it comes across as many are NOT aware or dont have a clue what American Diplomats actually do in foregin countries

You are aware of what American Diplomats in foregin countries do, right?

edit on 7-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Ellen, while one can be fully aware of just what a bunch of scumbags diplomats can be, one can also care not one iota . Some people couldnt give a damn about politics, and I know a few people on this site have no interest in it whatsoever. They believe that our petty problems are moot because the galaxy is at war , with factions of alien critters battling it out in silence out there someplace. They are more concerned with that, than with who is the president of the US, what countries ecconomy is healthiest , and all the rest.
Now personaly , I am very interested in both subjects, but this thread is purely about the Wikileaks which have involved UFO and aliens. If there is something in the Wikileaks releases which interests your political mind, thread about it , and posters will come

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Interesting read. I'd like to think Assange has something meatier regarding UFO's locked away in his history insurance file.

u r going to be so disappointed

don't need a 2nd line

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
u r going to be so disappointed

don't need a 2nd line

Boon! We agree on something!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
Boon! We agree on something!

It was never wikileaks content that we disagreed on,
it was the funding and agenda behind wikileaks
that we disagreed on. And my research is still
ongoing.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Interesting read. I'd like to think Assange has something meatier regarding UFO's locked away in his history insurance file

* The War Video
* Afghan and Iraq War Logs
* The Cables -

Re cables - it comes across as many are NOT aware or dont have a clue what American Diplomats actually do in foregin countries

You are aware of what American Diplomats in foregin countries do, right?

edit on 7-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

I thought it was a UFO related thread in the UFO section. My apologies.

Re: Boondock-saint

I have no doubt I'll be dissapointed. One can but hope though.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted byTrueBrit
Ellen, while one can be fully aware of just what a bunch of scumbags diplomats can be, one can also care not one iota . Some people couldnt give a damn about politics, and I know a few people on this site have no interest in it whatsoever. They believe that our petty problems are moot because the galaxy is at war , with factions of alien critters battling it out in silence out there someplace. They are more concerned with that, than with who is the president of the US, what countries ecconomy is healthiest , and all the rest.
Now personaly , I am very interested in both subjects, but this thread is purely about the Wikileaks which have involved UFO and aliens.

My post was not refering to American Diplomats character's or personality traits but rather an attempt to trigger some of these ATS Members to start THINKING what roles and duties American Diplomats in foregin countries perform on behalf of/for the USA Government.... POLITICS

I'm like you, Im interested in the content within cables

UFOs and Alien disclosure (by the government) will NOT solve the current mess inside the USA or outside the USA; Economically, Socially, Environmentally and Politically

From what we've read (those of us who have bothered to read alot of the articles on individual cables) citizens around the world have been; lied to, exploited, used and abuse all for the sake of foregin policy and economic interests of multinational corporations and governments... really is quite concerning, no wonder we are in the mess that we're in globally!

Yes for the most part some of the revelations in these cables we know are not any thing new for (those of us who do keep up with geo political affairs) however, this time we have it from the horses ass, rather than conspiracy theories, heresay, layman blogs etc.

For those of you who do endless research on how corporations work side by side with governments on a world wide scale, you should be feeling even more tickled pink by these cables as you read them... you are justifed, no more arguments, no more debates, no more discussion, you have been vindicated once again

We see, this time with the cables, MORE EVIDENCE, there is no other way of looking at it, there is no other way these politicans can further lie to us, but they are damn as hell pushing double speak in the media and have media to continue double speak for them < (I hope that makes sense lol)

The Guardian on Friday 3 December 2010 held a Q & A

Here is the UFO REFERENCE Julian answers your questions

achanth
Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.

1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.

However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

Now from this Q & A, certain tabloid/rag newspapers, certain blogs and forums decided to run with this and put MORE into what Julian actually said then what will actually be released by the newspapers, they have worked themselves up in such a frenzy, over the top hype and they've done so because they havent a friggin clue what american diplomats role and duties are and when its even explained to them, they continue to deny and ignore - talk about ignorance

See that?
REFERENCES

That means, no hard core stuff, that means no meaty or juicey stuff

If you still believe otherwise after reading that
YES YOU and YOU and YOU (over there) will be disappointed!

And with your personal disappointment, you will throw (cuz thats how you are) blame every where else but where it really belongs 'YOURSELF"

Yes, you and you and YOU (hiding) will only have YOURSELF to blame

You will NOT read ONE bit that will be "meatier" when it comes to UFO and ALIENS in these cables

YOu will NOT see anything close or even a LIGHTER version than the following (poor) example

Dear Madam Secretary
BC Pentagon

Today we were given a tour of the lab facilities in France, where they're holding the little green man, recently captured. We also recieved a copy of the results on the gray from the facility in France, frightening results.

later, we were given a personal tour and demonstration, how the controls work on "that craft" the French Airforce managed to strike down - "crash landing in 2009" the craft is not like any of the crafts we have in the usa.

We had lunch with President Sarkozy and his lovely wife, he really is as short as they say. According to the French, they feel, world wide disclosure at this point would be dangerous, until we obtain more data and analysis

Signed
American Diplomat
US Embassy in France

You will NOT see anything like that ^^^ in these cables

You will NOT get your juicey/meaty stuff

Remember....
When some of you decide to play the blame game (and you will)

You only have yourself to blame - No one else, but yourself!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
It was never wikileaks content that we disagreed on

Looking forward to going over the content of these cables as they're posted on the forum

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Reposting Important Bit lol

The Guardian on Friday 3 December 2010 held a Q & A

Here is the UFO REFERENCE Julian answers your questions

achanth
Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.

However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

From this Q & A, certain tabloid/rag newspapers, certain blogs and forums decided to run with this and put MORE into what Julian actually said

See that?
REFERENCES

You will NOT read ONE bit that will be "meatier" when it comes to UFO and ALIENS in these cables

YOu will NOT see anything close or even a LIGHTER version than the following (poor) example

Dear Madam Secretary
BC Pentagon

Today we were given a tour of the lab facilities in France, where they're holding the little green man, recently captured. We also recieved a copy of the results on the gray from the facility in France, frightening results.

later, we were given a personal tour and demonstration, how the controls work on "that craft" the French Airforce managed to strike down - "crash landing in 2009" the craft is not like any of the crafts we have in the usa.

We had lunch with President Sarkozy and his lovely wife, he really is as short as they say. According to the French, they feel, world wide disclosure at this point would be dangerous, until we obtain more data and analysis

Signed
American Diplomat
US Embassy in France

You will NOT see anything like that ^^^ in these cables

You will NOT get your juicey/meaty stuff

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I thought it was a UFO related thread in the UFO section.

IT IS

Hopefully by now you might understand what some of the duties and roles American Diplomats in foregin countries are and the type of reporting (cables) they send back to the USA

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Ellen, I think the point that is being missed is that basicaly there are forums for the geopolitical discussion that you desire within the site, and it is to those that people direct threads and posters who wish to comment on those issues.
This thread, regardless of how much use you believe it will be in sorting out the problems of the world, is clearly designed with the intent of discussing the possibility that Wikileaks has, or may come into possession of material which would be of value to UFO investigators, and interest groups. While I am more than capable of appreciating that there are elements of the cables which deserve scrutiny in a political manner, this is not the thread in which to do that, and baring in mind the aims of the thread as made clear in its title, I do not believe it is appropriate to say that this thread should change direction. There are already myriad threads on the political fall out from Wikileaks activity in recent times, so if you are interested in debating those topics, I suggest you go to an appropriate thread in which to do so !

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I thought it was a UFO related thread in the UFO section.

IT IS

Hopefully by now you might understand what some of the duties and roles American Diplomats in foregin countries are and the type of reporting (cables) they send back to the USA

You've quoted me three times in three seperate posts and I've only responded to you once. If I was trolling I'd understand, but constantly referencing back to one line of my first post seems a bit overkill, particularly as I was referring to the original posters specific points regarding UFOs in the cables. Not anything about the state of the USA etc.

I can understand you assuming I'm being ignorant to the rest of what Wikileaks has published as if all I'm concerned about is UFOs but you're very much mistaken. I am interested. This thread simply wasn't related to any of that though.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

you missed my point entirely

achanth
Mr Assange,

Julian Assange:

From this Q & A, certain tabloid/rag newspapers, certain blogs and forums decided to run with this and put MORE into what Julian actually said

See that?
REFERENCES

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You've quoted me three times in three seperate posts and I've only responded to you once. If I was trolling I'd understand, but constantly referencing back to one line of my first post seems a bit overkill, particularly as I was referring to the original posters specific points regarding UFOs in the cables. Not anything about the state of the USA etc.

I can understand you assuming I'm being ignorant to the rest of what Wikileaks has published as if all I'm concerned about is UFOs but you're very much mistaken. I am interested. This thread simply wasn't related to any of that though.

Apologises for quoting you to reply to you

I used that one particular quote a few times as it pretty much is the general form by many desperately wishing and holding/believing they will get some hard core UFO stuff from these cables (the cables are sent to the USA Government!)

I acknowledge that you are now taking this personally, I do humbly apologise, that is not my intention, my replies I hope are read more in general terms

I dont think you are ignorant to what wikileaks has published this yyear
However, Im recognising that many dont understand what the cables are, who writes them, why they write them etc lol and they are written by American Diplomats (not miltary personnell) who send them to the USA Government

Any UFO reference in the cables IS written by an American Diplomat in a foregin country - sending a summary of events/trade agreements/political stuff/social/new reports etc back to the USA Government

ITS A SUIT not MILTARY

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm confused as to why he'd release these documents at all. What do they say?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I called this one like a million times over again. All he said about UFO's was that they were mentioned (he said something like "interestingly enough" which indicates he didn't even expect that much). He doesn't have info on UFO's locked away. My honest opinion is that UFO's are nothing more than secret military expirements. They probably like to perpetuate the UFO myth to take the pressure off of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

Um..well he released them because he is releasing all the documents WL has. As for what they say.. you can hopefully read.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I'm wondering if the charges being brought against him in Sweden will potentially trigger the release, particularly if he is convicted.

I hope there is actually something eye opening in there, and it's not something that just doesn't live up to the hype.

The hype was created by the public, not by Assange or Wikileaks. All he ever said was that there were references to UFO's in some of the cables. Unfortunately, many jumped on that and distorted it and exaggerated it excessively. I posted on a few threads that imo they were setting themselves up for disappointment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join