It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I've been reading all this stuff on the OA, and it's all interesting, but where is all this info coming from. I google the subject and it seems like every page has all the same info on it. And from certain places i've found, it seems as though there is one guy posting the info, who knows an insider. Correct me if im mistaking.

That would mean one of two things;

either we have a person who first hand knows what hes reporting about it, no BS.

or everything is a lie because some guy started something.

i seek knowledge/truth so please help me understand.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
well ..just look here, you should try searching inside ATS before taking up precious server space with a new thread on the same topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

i know i've read it, and read the same stuff on other sites, where's the info coming from is what im asking

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Pure fiction .Someone with a great imagination has simply started something that has gone viral .Looks to me like a bunch of people want to feel apart of something and want to own it as theirs , simply tweeking the story slightly while plagerizing each other .So in the end we have a urban legend born on Chinese whispers . False and pathetic .But a enjoyable piece of fiction .Just my two cents .You asked .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's been exposed as just one guy trying to generate traffic to his conspiracy/ufo related website, similar to ATS. A total farce.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
thank you for those reponses, so why does ats promote it so heavy, with all the research projects and such?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

ATS is user generated content, so it's certain users propagating its existence. People generally like entertainment, and that story, although untrue, is quite realistically entertaining.

top topics

join