It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's do this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hello all. StickyG here and I'm so glad to have found such a well organized and beautifully designed forum to share discussions on so many topics that interrest me. First discovered ATS a few months ago from a Rense link, bookmarked it, and have finally made it back to check it out, and more importantly to contribute.

I've been online since '96 and haven't looked back. Loved it so much that I spent many sleepless nights learning to design and code web pages which I have done professionally since '98. I'm currently on a hiatus from contracting/consulting while I work on various research projects strictly for my own enlightenment, and in the long run for the betterment of mankind (I hope). I'm a life long learner and truthseeker who hopes to someday help change the world.

Would like to thank Simon for providing this forum, allowing me to come in contact with so many free thinkers in one easy to find, and easy to navigate arena. I'm here and I'm ready. Let's do this!

cheers,

StickyG

p.s. I'll get the text color on the left readable again as soon as my points allow.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi ho, StickyG!
We are glad to have you. Thanks for joining up and saying hi. I look forward to reading your posts. See you around!

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links) to answer board questions...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
StickyG,

Hey I know how you feel, this site is as awesome as it is addictive. You will find many different view points and some very knowledgeable members on many different subjects here at ATS, this is a diverse group. It sounds like you have a lot to offer, and I look foreword to reading your thoughts. So welcome to ATS, dive right in, the water is fine�

Take Care,

KingLizard

P.S. - If you need any help navigating the waters I would be glad to help.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
welcome Sticky,

great to see newbies such as yourself joining in this awesome board of free thought and speech.

need anyhelp just U2U me.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
...and all the offers to help show me around. But like I mentioned in my post, and please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm a Net Veteran (but certainly not a "know-it-all"). I've spent many many hours not only on the World Wide Web, but also I.R.C., Newsgroups, and even a few gaming clans. I've built and moderated websites, chatrooms, and gameservers for the past 6 years but have taken a break from all that to come share some time with you all
and get back to knowledge aquisition of a mostly spiritual kind. I'm here to learn, to share, and to debate, and from what I've seen so far, I've come to the right place.

So, thanks for having me. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS 'StickyG'

Am sure you will have fun here and many happy posting

Rynaldo

new topics

top topics

join