It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS THREAD TITLE IS A QUESTION....PROOF>???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Is it just me or am I the only one who gets really irritated my post with statements as the title but have questions marks on the end of it... ei. REAL PROOF ALIENS EXIST?.... You get me all excited with some info that I might enjoy, and then throw a big f*ckin question mark on the end....WTF???....GTFOHWTBS....
If its a question....ask a damn question.... If it shady evidence dont try to cover it with a damn definite statement ended by a question.... I dont know why but everytime I see some sh!t like that, it reminds me of those pricks I have to watch everymorning on Fox & Friends here at work... Every freakin report is Blah Blah Blah?????

THAT IS ALL......

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well said.

SMDWITASAD

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
clearly if someone says, REAL PROOF ALIENS EXIST???
it would mean they found good info on the subject, and want people's opinions on if the info is real proof. I know what the previously mentioned title is implying.

and i would think that a man with such excellent morals as yourself, since freemasons are good moraled men, wouldnt get so aggrovated over something so insignificant.

good day to you

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
CONFIRMED!!! I Have an opinion..

Yeah, sen a couple of them like that this morning from the same poster. Kinda gritted my teeth on that a bit.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
clearly if someone says, REAL PROOF ALIENS EXIST???
it would mean they found good info on the subject, and want people's opinions on if the info is real proof. I know what the previously mentioned title is implying.

and i would think that a man with such excellent morals as yourself, since freemasons are good moraled men, wouldnt get so aggrovated over something so insignificant.

good day to you

Just 'cause i'm a mason, it dont make me a saint.... Trust me, I will never fit the typical bill of being "masonic" but I will never fail to travel 40 miles on frozen to save the life of my companions.....

Stereotypes are like a Parkinson patient at a gun range... It'll never be accurate

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

jk i know masons nor anyone else are perfect, however i do like how you didnt come out insulting me like most people on the internet would do.

but on topic i still think gettin upset about a thread title having a question mark is quite ridiculous, but go ahead and rant, its the name of the forum

new topics

top topics

join