It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds dying - Maybe it wasn't a coincidence...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Okay, so heres my story. I recently saw the news on how all these birds have been dying lately. I first thought, boy what a crock of nuggets. Now that I sat down and seriously thought about this, I remember at my work place, (ironically the gov.) all these birds would die in front of me. 3 regular birds and 1 humming bird. The winter is now here so I don't see birds around cause it's pretty cold. The birds would die in a odd orderly fashion sometimes in groups, and in the same spot, over and over, as if someone was hitting the rewind button. We had the environmental group come out and check for toxins and even fields or physical anomalies that would conflict with these bird.... but nothing. Everything came out clean. I hope to further investigate this myself. Let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Yeah it sure is strange. I recently listened to a Coast to Coast show where they talked about 3000 redwinged blackbirds dying. The birds simply fell out of the sky with no immediately apparent reason.

The strange thing was that their organs seemed to have been liquified...

The official theories range from lightning to fireworks, but nothing seems really plausible.

C2C had Alex Jones and a HAARP Expert on and they of course rooted for the black ops weapon test theory.

I donĀ“t know what to think but it was a pretty strange story.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

michael savage has been pounding the Wheeler story as a huge cover up... the most plausible theory i believe is the one regarding the chmeical weapons being destroyed. supposedly the russians have been onto our govt by not properly registering, cataloging, and destroying agents we conficated early in the iraq invasion..

supposedly wheeler went to DC to blow the whistle was killed and now the area in arkansas where they were being rapidly destroyed

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I didn't know about this one. Hmmm this brings me back to an older theory that was mentioned in a documentary. The UFO's radiate an amazing amount of reactive (radio active) energy. What was mentioned was that if anyone of any life that was around this field when active would be like putting them or it into a type of Terawave (total opposite to micro) it could instantly melt their insides, because that's where the most moisture resides.
edit on 7-1-2011 by jdmmade because: (no reason given)

top topics

join