It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed! the reason why peaceful ets wont appear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I mentioned this on another thread, but i definatly think this deserves its own thread as its an important topic

Obviously most of the ufo stuff is the cgi garbage, but theres a lot of stuff like `alien autopsy` or `dead alien creature found` `alien creature killed and shown on a plate` `alien crash`

i mean its all death, destruction thats all humanity seem interested in

now you tell me why, if a benevolant et race flies over earth and sees idiots fighting over stretches of land, killing each other over false religions etc

why they would have ANY INTEREST in landling and being friendly with such beasts,
im pretty sure if humanity went to a planet, flew over it, and saw people acting how we do, we`d say `woa we aint landing here lets move on`

and this isnt `speculative` , its common sense!

why would they want ANYTHING to do with humanity in its sick current state!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Its not quite like that, there is always positive Higher Ups watching over us. In this duality there are equal square of dark and light, or positive/negative and for all the negatives there is the presence of positives. And they are also our Family and watch over and give us checkups. Everyone of us has experienced this, some many times. Some remember bits of this, most do not. This is a school to learn to love in and we are very loved, our Family do want us to pass.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
everything is death and destruction

the movies
video games
sports (werestling boxing mma)
song lyrics
news

everywhere you go on earth.. the theme is death destruction and violence!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientaliens
I mentioned this on another thread, but i definatly think this deserves its own thread as its an important topic

Obviously most of the ufo stuff is the cgi garbage, but theres a lot of stuff like `alien autopsy` or `dead alien creature found` `alien creature killed and shown on a plate` `alien crash`

i mean its all death, destruction thats all humanity seem interested in

now you tell me why, if a benevolant et race flies over earth and sees idiots fighting over stretches of land, killing each other over false religions etc

why they would have ANY INTEREST in landling and being friendly with such beasts,
im pretty sure if humanity went to a planet, flew over it, and saw people acting how we do, we`d say `woa we aint landing here lets move on`

and this isnt `speculative` , its common sense!

why would they want ANYTHING to do with humanity in its sick current state!!

Well, this is all a given. Once you get deeper into the whole ET thing, it gets crazy...

I suggest the RA material. It covers almost everything.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliens

The title of this thread should be changed. There is nothing confirmed here, and the OP is simply your own vague thoughts and ideas.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Please don't say 'confirmed' when you have just pulled a scenario out of thin air. First we need proof of ET's.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Why, its his opinions. I like reading other viewpoints.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Please don't say 'confirmed' when you have just pulled a scenario out of thin air. First we need proof of ET's.

You may, but others do not. I posted we all have experiences, some remember parts and others remember nothing. The ones who do dont require any proof. So that is relative.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by SpearMint

You may, but others do not. I posted we all have experiences, some remember parts and others remember nothing. The ones who do dont require any proof. So that is relative.

thank you, thank you!
i cant understand how people are (and i know this has been discussed to death)
so quick to say that billions of people are either lying, or are `mistaken` when it comes to et experiences/other worldly experiences, throughout history

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Viewpoints are fine, but misleading thread titles are not only against the rules, they are poor form. And the OP knows this. His attempt at intimidating me into not posting here, via U2U was quite fun and was reported.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Unity_99

Viewpoints are fine, but misleading thread titles are not only against the rules, they are poor form. And the OP knows this. His attempt at intimidating me into not posting here, via U2U was quite fun and was reported.

~Heff

if it was `fun` why was it reported

what did it say?

tell the world

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Humans grow and mature through experience, unfortunately those experiences are sometimes bad. The human race is not going to wake up one day and be peacefull. A peacefull race will only come after generations of experience. No one is going to flip a magic switch that will make us all love each other. You can't force peace.
If aliens are real then they probably went through the same types of experiences we did. If aliens are flying around visiting other planets they are not going to show up somewere and solve everyone's problems, why should they.
My thoughts on ufo's, If they exist, they are observing for scientific reasons, or they are gathering intel for resource/military reasons. Alot of people assume with very little evidence that there is a galactic salvation army/red cross waiting in space for when it's safe to land and save all of humanity from itself. Although it's possible it's very unlikely. Either way I would take a guess that if aliens are flying around visiting other worlds, they probably get shot at alot, especially if it's a first contact scenerio.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Yeah, man. You should calm down a bit. No one will take a conspiracy theorist seriously if they can't get a grapple on their emotions...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I agree.
but what will they do when we start fighting in space?

me, I would blow earth up.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Perhaps we humanoids are just bloody good entertainment for them. Because our constant ongoing wars must be becoming quite a bore by now, they'll land, throw something big in to the mix to spice things up then fly off and watch what else we are capable of doing (is there anything else we have'nt done already?)...

We are like a game of chess, loser gets Earth and winner gets to go on to play for a bigger prize.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I could not have said it better myself... Wait I have said that.

S&F

Edit: or not....
edit on 10-1-2011 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No point replying to a banned member.
Anyone else is perfectly welcome to open a new thread on this subject in the Skunk Works Forum if the wish as this thread is now closed.

Sauron

new topics

top topics

join