It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Snake Creature With Human Face And Blonde Hair Killed... CREEPY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hoax, yes!
Google "Fiji mermaid".
The Far East has been doing this kind of thing for years, and people keep believing. Just about every side show or cabinet of curiosity has one. Jackalope is just the US contribution to the whole line of "cross breeding gone wild" type of specimens.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
That blond hair is just too nice, clean and shiny!

Yes it was. Not the sort of creature that lives in a hole in the ground like a regular snake.

Imagine it dealing with twigs in the undergrowth and such. It would have a hard time.

No sign of trauma from being "killed" also. And the pose it's in doesn't make sense either.

I really wanted to see underneath the hair to see how the head joins the body, but they didn't show it. Maybe we have a snake expert here who could identify the body?

I'm a firm believer in the unknown, but I think this is someone's clever creation.
edit on 7/1/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Let's hope they haven't just killed Quetzacoatl, the Aztec god..If they have, the rest of the gods won't be very happy about it!

upload.wikimedia.org...

There are a number of myths and legends about 'snake women', half snake, half human normally female in gender, in China and other Asian countries going back through history.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's not even moving!
Not really worthy of comment but...... was it supposed to be perched on top of a coiled up tail?

I

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Ben81

Let's hope they haven't just killed Quetzacoatl, the Aztec god..If they have, the rest of the gods won't be very happy about it!

lol he should still be in space

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I call HOAX.
Google Juan Cabana.Artistic but grusome.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

edit on 7-1-2011 by Arcfyre because: Double post

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
THATS IT!!!!!

WHO'S HAVING SEX WITH SNAKES???

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcfyre

I checked that artist out he is very interesting. But I didnt see the op pic and noone presented the op pic. So is this a possible real creature but many minds wish not to except the unknown and rather not acknowledge. Somewhat the reason why many cannot see what flies and craws beneath everyday. Its a strange creature if real then with it showing up now something is calling them out not it them.

Snake charmer (vibrations) frequency ect.
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Just about every reproducing individual who calles them snakes

um just sayen DNA?!?!?!?!? human evolved DNA

Mods I know you are searching hard for the evidence of hoax so awaits hoax stamp otherwise no mod hoax stamp duh duh duhhh

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
what would the mummified remains of one of these look like?.....

www.snopes.com...

who knew we could all get into the freakshow business for around $400?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

do they sell these in indonesia .. do they cost a lot ??

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

what a strange looking thing!!what is even stranger is the way(in the video)the way the person touches it and it wobbles like it was made of rubber,the last time I checked live animals that die usually become stiff after death,who knows what it is.It just seems very unnatural.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Hoax, yes!
Google "Fiji mermaid".
The Far East has been doing this kind of thing for years, and people keep believing. Just about every side show or cabinet of curiosity has one. Jackalope is just the US contribution to the whole line of "cross breeding gone wild" type of specimens.

fiji mermaid had a short white tall
.. maybe there is a different species some mermaid have snake tale and other have fish tale

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wrote a long reply,selected a smiley,posted and nothing got posted grrrr.
In short:Mabe the dawn of a new species,as there washed ashore a mermaid in venda recentley

edit on 7-1-2011 by Arcfyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The sad part is, they had to steal hanna montana's wig to create this junky hoax...poor hannah!!!
I think she would like her wig back!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I dont see hoax stamp.
they did show the neck & its claws..... so im still at a lose for words.
reply to post by Arcfyre

I see your point that is very possible good call (if they arent ancient?) I always see these types of thing and visualize some people dropping out the sy extracting it and placing it with the rest of the its. Earth is interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Poor little doggy got killed and eaten by a snake. Poor snake was eating and got killed before he could finish his meal! To me it the head looks like a small dogs head.

Now that I've seen the vid, it looks like some chicken legs were added to it. The long blonde hair is probably woven into it.
edit on 1/7/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
That thing is weird. I call hoax also. I can't get over the long blonde hair. You figure it would be bald living in the woods getting its hair snagged on bushes and such. It must have kept it up in a bun.

I don't think it's real either, but just an FYI regarding your comment about long hair and the jungle - may I point out that orangutangs also live in Indonesian jungles, have long redish hair and seem to get around just fine without worrying about hair snags.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've seen more realistic looking cryptids at truck-stop taxidermy shops.

It's amazing the lack of effort hoaxers put into their craftsmanship these days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join