It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Snake Creature With Human Face And Blonde Hair Killed... CREEPY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Real of Fake ..
Be the judge !!

Earth have indeed strange creatures that we dont know off
Seems like a snake goblin or a seasnake mermaid

I have never see before such a creature .. doesnt look to hostile to me
maybe its a creature from hollow earth

its a shame that they killed it .. but we have to make analysis on the body

INDONESIA (South-East Asia) This thing was killed near a village and displayed in a table for locals

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f89dfa19e94a.jpg[/atsimg]

Video Link

edit on 1/7/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
hmm, not that creepy but

i duno,
i wouldnt believe anything that comes out of a islamic country though. no offense
edit on 7-1-2011 by ancientaliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yeah - that looks real believable!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
this is what i dont get

99 per cent of ufo/alien related material (that isnt cgi) is `alien autopsy` `strange alien body found in mexico` `alien crash`

its all death and violence related!!

is it any wonder any actual peaceful ets are hesitant to engage in open contact

all mankind think about is death destruction.. sick bastards!!

edit on 7-1-2011 by ancientaliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hmmmm, looks like one of those things that make up like a jackalope or something to generate an attraction for business...either that or a sick past time of creating macabre creatures out of road kill and stuff...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
ummmm its a side show statue...........like youd find in a freak show room.......

fake.......

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
ummmm its a side show statue...........like youd find in a freak show room.......

fake.......

in Indonesia ? why would they waste money to make a show room of fake creatures .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
that is too fricken cool!

any idea what i could do with that!?

till it rots anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
very strange looking thing to bad they killed it ..I think there is alot of strange stuff on this earth that we have not yet found ..the rain forest is full of weird bugs and stuff we havent seen yet thats hidden..thanks for posting this but i have a feeling its fake but one never knows

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Why would anyone? I wouldnt spend my money on it, but that doesnt mean that people dont......

Sideshow Gaffs

MORE

Please tell me you are just testing the gullibility of ATSers
edit on 7-1-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's seems fake:

It's dead - thus it's not moving. If I saw it move I would have been blown away.

They never tried to pick up the head-part. If they did, we could have seen a little better how (good) it was connected to this snake body.

But what really does it is this: If this thing is dead, not only where are the trauma marks (or whatever evidence of how they killed it), but the front legs are stiff to the point that it's in a perfect pose supporting it's upper body.

Improbable - unless a taxidermist was there or something.

Nah - that last thing does it for me.
edit on 1/7/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That thing is spooky ugly! I am of the mind that it's fake. However, there is always a possibility I suppose.

There are a ton of creatures that we have not identified yet. Especially in the ocean.

That being said, if this creature is real I am glad it is in Indonesia! lol It reminds me of the time Freddy Krueger turned into the snake. Heebeejeebees...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Looks like ET in drag. Sexeh!

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I love looking at this creepy stuff lol ..the atomic fish is my fav ..oh wait the atomic death worm comes in as a close second

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think what we got here is a genuine chihuahua chupacabra chicken snake monkey! I give 8 stars for creativity!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That thing is weird. I call hoax also. I can't get over the long blonde hair. You figure it would be bald living in the woods getting its hair snagged on bushes and such. It must have kept it up in a bun.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
That thing is weird. I call hoax also. I can't get over the long blonde hair. You figure it would be bald living in the woods getting its hair snagged on bushes and such. It must have kept it up in a bun.

I'm with you. That blond hair is just too nice, clean and shiny! Like someone took it from a wig. If it had been crawling around on the ground I would expect it to be dirty and tangled.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
HOAX yes ? no?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thing is, loads of people come up with these and no scientist ever looks at them? Like that goat baby thing from India if i remember correctly?

I want to believe.... but dont

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join