It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly happened to WikiLeaks? Have they been compromised?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What exactly happened to WikiLeaks? It was at the center of the US media for few weeks but now it is completely dead. I thought they had leaks that would change the world. All they have released so far was something worthless.

What are they exactly doing now? Why have they stopped releasing the information? Does anyone know any new news from wikileaks and the new leaks???
edit on 7-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Maybe that was the point of the mass animal deaths being reported?!

They never released anything but a bunch of gossip perpetrated by a bunch of tittering old farts, anyway.

Big deal.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There was a new leak today but it was so boring i cant even remember what it was.Something about someone saying something about someone else,Yawn

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The main-stream media/government turned it into a flash in the pan/flavor of the month so we'd all forget about it when they supplied us with this month's flash in the pan.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure what happened to them. I'm sure they are still around and just taking a break. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens and if they bring us anything worth while.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
are wikileaks an attention hoe? If they have info, shouldn't they have released all their info by now?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Boondock killed them. I helped.

I knelt down behind them while he shoved them, down in to the hole they emerged from.

edit on 7-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is in the news today in Australia

Australia believes China hiding military build-up: Wikileaks

Wal

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
The main-stream media/government turned it into a flash in the pan/flavor of the month so we'd all forget about it when they supplied us with this month's flash in the pan.

America just ate the wikileaks. Now they're hungry for some dead fish and pigeon, national debt fries, gaga bread and inflation sauce for dipping.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

If the average citizen has the attention span of a flatworm, how is it the fault of the media or the government?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Either wikileaks have been compromised or was a hoax at this point.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

If the average citizen has the attention span of a flatworm, how is it the fault of the media or the government?

Could you repeat that, I was watching the news...
What?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

What are they doing now?

What would you be doing with hundreds of thousands of pieces of insider information?

Making money.

There's no time to 'release' anything, besides, what have they done except to expose themselves as another version of the OS?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Never mind. Look, there's a shooting star!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
When Wikileaks go silent you know they are working on something. There are still holidays and not much happening until Feb so I'm expecting Julian to shock us some more from then on in.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Never mind. Look, there's a shooting star!

OOOh! Pretty. Sky flowers!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Either they have something cooking or Wikileaks was created just to pass that net neutrality bill.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The US media censored the details pretty heavy, The Guardian paper in the UK releases a bit more with constant updates www.guardian.co.uk... . Sounds like there have been some other big leaks of all the raw files around, but not picked up by the mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I think that what I predicted here may have actually come to pass

I wonder if it's not being hyped in this way in order for the actual data to appear less shocking then everyone expected and lessen the impact. If everyone expects satanic aliens and all we get is proof of a few hidden atrocities and dirty politicians then everyone is going to be disappointed rather then angry

It was over hyped even before any data was released in the first place so people found the actual contents of the leaks rather dull (seems I was hyping it to with that atrocities line)

Julian could probably "disappear" soon without anyone even noticing

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Boondock killed them. I helped.
I knelt down behind them while he shoved them, down in to the hole they emerged from.

lmao
I think u give us too much credit.
we didn't even make a dent.
One day the truth will be known

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join