It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

confirmed: reptilian crafts are destroying the birds/ animals!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
First of all please note that there are rules in the universe of karma, what you put out you get back, hence there isnt ever a `sudden invasion by an enemy race` of a planet.

However, whats going on, here on earth, with all the animals dying, the volcanoes, earthquaks, tsunamis, cancer, aids etc.. could it be a plan by negative ets, carrying out a slow, and controlled annihalation of earth and its inhabitants?

It would make sense, i mean look around from whatever angle, with all the ice in the artic going in 20 years (scientists have CONFIRMED THAT), the extreme weather conditions, the ever growing amount of sinkholes, lakes disapearing, active volcanoes etc, yes you can say some of this is natural cycles and i agree, but for so much to be happening at the same times, you have to open your eyes and pay attention.

I think theres an elite, probably the same as whove come down throughout history and played `god`, especially during egyptian times, who are fulfiling the last part of their `sick fantasy`, and destroying everything slowly but surely....

nothing could be more disturbing than the fact that there are probably (high up in space), negative entities in huge crafts, controlling the scenario, and watching it all play out!
edit on 7-1-2011 by ancientaliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
We dont need reptillians to destroy the earth ,humans are doing it just fine ,thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliens

i may agree with you, but what makes you think man is not the culprit? why reptilians?
i see more evidence pointing to man causing these things or natural disasters than i do reptilians.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

However, whats going on, here on earth, with all the animals dying, the volcanoes, earthquaks, tsunamis, cancer, aids etc.. could it be a plan by negative ets, carrying out a slow, and controlled annihalation of earth and its inhabitants?

Nothing's going on. It's just 'silly season' on ATS again. Every few months the boards get hysterical about something. Right now, it's dead animals.

1-2 months ago it was Wiki Assange.

7 months ago it was "OMFG Mexicans!"

Roll with it or get rolled over...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
its not my goal to `convince you about ancient aliens`...

either thousands of civilisations were lying, or mistaken (blind)....
or aliens/advanced entities came down to earth and played `god` in the past

no two ways about it

your either calling all these civilisations liers or your not, if you deny the ancient alien theory

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Nothing's going on. It's just 'silly season' on ATS again. Every few months the boards get hysterical about something. Right now, it's dead animals.

1-2 months ago it was Wiki Assange.

Roll with it or get rolled over...

i cant remember anybody saying assange was in a craft destroying earth

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I disagree. I think that the scenario you have outlined is unlikely.

I also don't think the arctic ice sheet will be gone in twenty years. You said this has been confirmed by scientists, would you care to elaborate? My understanding of science suggests to me that they could make a prediction, but it's not clear to me that they could be 100% about this in any way and still call themselves scientists and not prognosticators. Could you point me towards a study?

Many thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I dont deny the Ancient aliens theory just the ancientaliens theory.Sure they have been here or are here but they dont control volcanoes and/or earthquakes.
edit on 7-1-2011 by 12voltz because: of the school holidays

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

I disagree. I think that the scenario you have outlined is unlikely.

I also don't think the arctic ice sheet will be gone in twenty years. You said this has been confirmed by scientists, would you care to elaborate? My understanding of science suggests to me that they could make a prediction, but it's not clear to me that they could be 100% about this in any way and still call themselves scientists and not prognosticators. Could you point me towards a study?

Many thanks.

sure
just two links, confirming what ive said

amazingdata.com...

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

I dont deny the ancient aliens theory just the Ancientaliens theory.

huh???

what?

am i going mad here
what do you mean

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientaliens
its not my goal to `convince you about ancient aliens`...

either thousands of civilisations were lying, or mistaken (blind)....
or aliens/advanced entities came down to earth and played `god` in the past

no two ways about it

your either calling all these civilisations liers or your not, if you deny the ancient alien theory

some people will agree or disagree about ancient aliens, but with that at least i see some form of evidence and reasons for thinking it is possible.

what i do not see is any evidence reptilians are doing the things you listed in your O.P., there is nothing to suggest they are the culprits, the evidence of the ancients mentioning gods that came from above and taught them knowledge or pictures that look strangely alien have nothing to do with it.

dinosaurs existed in the past, however i have no reason to believe they are responsible for the b.p. oil spill.
edit on 7-1-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

It would make sense

...no.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Where was it confirmed that these "crafts" we the cause of these animals deaths? Im not saying your wrong but, I was reading a post on here yesterday that was very interesting. It contains a US document that presented a plan for the US to kill black birds to save the sunflower crop.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.aphis.usda.gov...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

First of all please note that there are rules in the universe of karma, what you put out you get back, hence there isnt ever a `sudden invasion by an enemy race` of a planet.

You can't just state that like it's a fact. I don't believe in karma for a second. I mean, tell the Native Americans that there'll never be an invasion by an enemy race. And do you think hardworking Jewish families during WWII had it coming to them when they were tortured and raped and killed by the millions. because of their karma? If you believe in Karma then the cold hard truth is you have a pretty decent life. And I don't want to hear sob stories about someone dying in a car crash or a friend with cancer etc, cuz that's still not too bad. Try telling someone in Darfur who watched their wife get raped and their children get their heads cut off that it's ok because they led a good life and the people who did this will get what's coming to them. Sorry, but if karma doesn't work for everyone, then it's not a universal "given." No disrespect, it's just that you can't just start a post by stating that the existence of karma is a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I'm afraid you'll need to do better than that.

"So say scientists" was not what I meant. I don't want an article, I want a scientific study. If that seems like a tall order, I recommend not using CAPS LOCK when you make a claim.

The entire arctic ice cap will NOT melt in 20 years, and I have never, not even from the most rabid climate Nazi, ever heard a claim like that seriously defended.

Such a reckless claim is unworthy of a scientific mind. Nothing has been "PROVED" until it happens. Until then it is just a theory, and this one, I daresay, hardly qualifies as a hypothesis.

I'm guessing the claim was taken out of context by whoever reported it. Journalists have a tendency to foam at the mouth. The scientist in question is probably stewing in his khakis right now. Or maybe he's just a schmuck.

Either way, try again.

And don't get me wrong: I DO mean to be harsh and critical, but I hope you take it as a friendly challenge, not as a negative judgment.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I would like to point out that the OP has been banned, so there will be no replies from them.

Sauron

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

No proof.

Just a theory.

Please do not claim proof until, if or when you have proof.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

May I ask why, or does that violate some sort of ethics/privacy code?

Just curious.

top topics

join