It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified NZ Defence Force Reports Reveal Chemtrail Linked To Outbreak Of Illnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
well at least its admitted now !!!! now its time for the u.s. to step up

Among a recently-released assortment of declassified reports of sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) from New Zealand, dating from 1952-2009, were letters written in 1999 and 2000 by a concerned citizen, who predicted that an outbreak of illnesses would occur after an “aircraft contrail,” otherwise known as a ‘chemtrail’, was seen over a populated area.

Evidence collected for over a decade reveals that chemtrails are used for at least seven functions, including weather control and military applications, and are comprised of a wide variety of harmful ingredients. They commonly include aluminium and barium, which are toxic to both humans and to the environment. They may include radioactive thorium, desiccated red blood cells, dangerous pathogens, including Mycoplasma Fermentens Incognitus, plus mold spores, ethylene dibromide, and self-replicating nanotubes that cause Morgellon’s disease, which according to researcher Clifford Carnicom’s findings, now contaminate virtually everyone

here are the links to this story www.infowars.com...

mountzion144.ning.com...

some more related material ....www.thebigpitcher.org...
edit on 7-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Explantion of Morgellons Disease:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

It's fiber optics. See if you can guess which 'disease' is the one hatching them.

They will never admit to anything. If they take any action, it will be to launch another media pandemic rollout, since they sell so easily, so eager are people to play lottery with life and death. They simply love it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Hiya Gate......nice of you to draw the attention away from my thread (for our resident debunkers) for a while. Thanks!

New Zealand seems to be taking a very profound stand lately and time will tell if they'll pave the path for other countries to follow or..........join the ranks like Mexico whose often regarded as a very liberal 'paranoid' place (oh you gotta LOVE the media spin doctors)

Anyway, here's my recent thoughts about chemtrails which I know will be controversial due to the already in-place explanations but...here goes.

Okay. One of the many multi faceted purposes for these chemical (in my opinion of course) is to get us sick. Now....I can't help but notice, especially in the past several years, the amount of people who have suddenly developed sinus problems. I almost can't think of anyone who isn't....

Now, here's where the controversy comes in.

Although like I mentioned earlier, there is an already-in place official reason behind this but.....it is extremely interesting that the medication that we now need to combat our recently developed medical problem, is located behind the counter at all pharmacies for which, we have to show ID and sign for. I am talking about plain old decongestant medicines.

The official explanation for this recent 'lock down' is to make it more difficult for some to get their hands on it whose purpose is to make methamphetamine from it.

I just find it interesting that I.....a person who is acutely aware of these chemtrails, has come down with a condition which I feel a direct correlation with the spraying of my skies......only to NOW, go on a government data bank every time I purchase this medicine to help ease my problem.

So.....is this a way the government is keeping track of their victims?
I really don't think it's that far-fetch to not at least consider, that this might tie into the bigger picture at some point.

Gotta go blow my nose now. Be back later

edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Human alien,

look up ""ephedra genus""

Grow your own medicine.

In the United States they banned herbal supplements as well containing medicine from that plant.

Grow your own, or die. Either we return to self medicine and start our own local medicine men or face Corporate Pharmaceuticals killing us off.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Thanks. I'll definitely look more into this because as it is, the ONLY chemical I seem to need are these decongestants. I take no other.

So thank you very much for the info

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very interesting observation there mate. Here's tid bit of info that may be related to your observation.

Upon the election of the Australian government, the prime minister elect, Kevin Rudd, stated when making an inital speach as PM was:

1.- All medical records will be electronicised. This made my ears pickup because, I think it was Phill Schiendier, who said that when the goverment/military etc wants to make someone dissappear off the face of the earth, the only thing they can't be certain of eliminating is the persons medical records because they (the PTHB) dont know what doctors the target may have consulted in their life time and they cant go to every doctors records in the counrty each time.

2. Americia will build a militarly base in Austrailia that (begining of Rudd's awkawd moment) "the government will know about." (end of Rudds awkard moment.)

cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thread Already started about this started on 12/23/10 here:

New Zealand Releases UFO Files, Chemtrail info therein...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
otherwise known as a ‘chemtrail’

Otherwise known as a word that does not exist?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

You know, plagiarism shouldn't be part of your diet if you're trying to convince people of your ideas.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

I don't recall Schneider saying that but it definitely sounds like something he'd say though. Whenever I watch his lectures, I can actually feel his nervousness and anxiety. That had to have been a stressful way to live. I guess it's a good thing they killed him and put him out of his misery, huh?

Yeah....it's the whole government data-bank situation that isn't sitting too well with me. But of course, I'm anti-establishment anyway. Wait, who am I kidding? I am anti-everything these days.

I appreciate it when others sorta----kinda understand me in this wacky world so......thanks for replying my friend!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

HAARP, H.A.A.R.P. or High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program isn't in there either.

But interesting enough you know what is? Troll, disinformation, spin doctor, dumb down and shill.

Go figger..................

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Again, much like the other thread you started (the "Ron Paul" fake HR Bill in the U.S. Congress) this sort of stuff stems from some bloke's rant....this time, it is catalogued and included in the government's files...then "released", and pounced upon as "proof"...consider the original source.

This post is informative, and pertinent (as it comes from an ATS member who lives in a country that is a close neighbor of New Zealand):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jebus, people....this "chemtrail" hysteria is out of control....BUT, it is BIG BUSINESS for the fear mongers. (AND, Alex Jones and his nutty "infowars" webblog is eating it up, and profiting from all of the attention, you can rest assured.....).

FROM the "inforwars" so-called 'article'.....:

Buried among the total of 2,101 declassified documents, are letters, news clippings, and pages from magazine articles, which reveal that a private individual, whose name has been removed from the correspondence for privacy reasons, repeatedly tried to raise the alarm about the dangers of chemtrails in 1999 and early-2000. It appears that initially the correspondent, who will be referred to as ‘Mr Gibson,’ wrote to Warren Kyd, the member of the New Zealand parliament for Hunua. In his letter, which was dated May the 25th, 1999, he wrote that the trail he had seen was sprayed in a huge arc over Auckland and while one agency had advised him only a military aircraft could engage in that kind of activity, Air Traffic Control said it had come from a passenger plane en route to Fiji.

"a" (singular) private individual!!

A nutter in New Zealand, who wrote "repeatedly" to their Parliament (guess he didn't think to forward to the New Zealand Ministry of Defence as well??? What does that tell you??). People like that are a dime a dozen, sorry...everywhere. Mental illness, and deep profound ignorance, are not limited to any one nation on this planet......
edit on 7 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But interesting enough you know what is? Troll, disinformation, spin doctor, dumb down and shill.

Yes!!!! Name-calling does wonders for your credibility and for the message you try to get out. But, that message will continue to fall on deaf ears so long as the followers of "chemtrail" disinformation continue to attack others instead of showing some sort of scientific proof.

On the other hand, why you would waste forum space and bandwidth to post a bunch of name-calling words instead of scientific proof of "chemtrails" is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe someone else can chime in on the logic of posting name-calling words instead of scientific proof of "chemtrails".

edit on 7-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join