It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying In Italy: Thousands Of Turtle Doves Fall Dead From Sky

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad22Pierrot
I'm pretty sure to much methane in residential areas would be notice by the people living there.

scalar Weapon this will help people to understand what is going on with birds and fish :

lemonlimemoon.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Its on in sweden as well.

The Local

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyTimeHarry

Originally posted by TheApachekid
reply to post by HappyTimeHarry

Very well said, of course there are plenty of other places that talk about "normal" reasons for this happening and never look at the impossible......oh wait that's right this is a conspiracy site were we bring up the improbable or impossible, gee who figured

If we want to just say "lets not try to explain things with natural explanations, this is a conspiracy site". Then the pixies killed the animals, communists or it was big foot, nanotech did it. How about jimmy buffet maybe it was him or Tom Hanks like I guessed. Maybe it was the aliens, and then what type of aliens, maybe the flashing lights that the FAA requires all aircraft use while flying attracted the birds and killed them.

Not everything is a conspiracy and not every event is connected. Some are and I am not saying that this isn't something strange...yet. I only ask that we consider the idea that there is a normal explanation. Especially since if the media was not reporting all these events we wouldn't be talking about it. And we have evidence that events like this happen without the media reporting it.

You say we "conspiracist" should be open minded to natural explanations, but you dont seem open to our point of view either. Then you say your not trying to be hostile but you loaded your posted. Who said anything about jimmy buffet? just lobbing in crazy stuff to our discussions is dishonest.

edit on 7-1-2011 by plaguedone because: forgot to add comment

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Many of the birds that fell dead from the sky were discovered with a mysterious blue stain in their beaks.

I have seen swans in my area with blue beaks, they are much bigger birds. I am starting to wonder now.

This sheet is seriously worrying.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
here is the explanation it happen in 1986.
link: lemonlimemoon.blogspot.com...

Substantial winds and air turbulence over the launch site increased the stress on the Challenger as it rose through this region. With a giant cloud radial in the area, one strongly suspects that the turbulence may have been deliberately created or augmented by the Soviet scalar EM grid,
A few days later, from 1-4 February 1986, many birds inadvertently flew into the new, localized "pivot point" at Birmingham, Alabama, encountered the high frequency components, and dead birds fell from the sky in substantial numbers. Many different kinds of birds were involved.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Interesting I read the article it could be a EM weapon as my earlier post about bird's magnetic compasses showed that their compass does work on a certain wave length, and that it can be disrupted even by light.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think some of Ats's researchers (mods) should gather all information in regards to kills (as far back has possible) and build a chart with the results, because at the moment it is all guess work and speculation. I know something is not right, I have been on this planet 48 years and have always been interested in nature,especially birds,(the feathered kind for all you wannabe comics) I have never witnessed anything like what is occurring now.

I don't want to say what I think is killing millions of animals, it would be speculation. I have not got a clue, but I do know, something is going on and it doesn't look good.

I hope the researchers of this site, look into the situation and give us something concrete to discuss.

Thanks. Lewtra

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0R10N

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I was trying to accept that this was a big coincidence....but it's getting out of control....too freaky!

Exactly!!! Ok I can accept that mass deaths of animals in the past, which from what I have read were isolated incidents in terms of time period... But now within a week it is happening all over the globe? Something IS up that we're not being told about...

Precisely! It's too much, too quickly, too disparately and yet uniformly, to be passed off as normal.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good thread! though I don't have the time to get through every single post, I've learned a lot from the few that I've read.
I didn't know this animal "mass death" happen regularly. It's definitely disappointing that these events didn't get report publicly, of course until just recently. Almost everybody that I spoke to about this topic was shock to hear about the mass animal death. This is disturbing news and should not be brushed off lightly.
Quite honestly, I am disgusted by some members "so what? it happens all the time" attitudes.
edit on 7-1-2011 by innocenttdreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
So this link says they have blue streaks in their beaks which may be indicative of hypoxia...

Why is this only being reported/taking place in populated areas?

Why is no one seeing the birds fall?

Why is this only happening at night?

Why is it always only one species?

Why are the birds always dead or dying before hitting the ground?

Why are there always blood clots or hemorraged organs/lungs or now, hypoxia?

Why?

Because the birds are being poisoned in captivity and then spread around by humans. Whether being dumped from an airplane or scattered by hand, this is a man-made incident.

My theory is a coming bird flu pandemic or something like it. It is either to push vaccine sales or something more nefarious.

- mike

Good observation Mike. But the blue stuff on the beaks was just reported in Italy.
Sorry but we need more data.
But the blue stuff may be indicative of poisoning. I'll buy that.
But the rest? Honestly, planes don't fly that fast and its over populated areas so someone would have seen a plane jetison cargo, even if it were dead birds.
Oh, and there are different species of birds dying. AZ said black birds, Italy said turtle doves.
More data!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike

Why is this only being reported/taking place in populated areas?

Why is no one seeing the birds fall?

Why is this only happening at night?

Why is it always only one species?

Why are the birds always dead or dying before hitting the ground?

Why are there always blood clots or hemorraged organs/lungs or now, hypoxia?

Why?

Because the birds are being poisoned in captivity and then spread around by humans. Whether being dumped from an airplane or scattered by hand, this is a man-made incident.

My theory is a coming bird flu pandemic or something like it. It is either to push vaccine sales or something more nefarious.

- mike

This is one heck of a theory! Sounds plausible to me!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
as long as this is not tied in as a massive hint we should be fine.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Read the earlier post about strange behavior in dogs. I have a two year old border collie that wants to be outside playing no matter what the weather. The past five days I have literally had to push him by his rump to make him go outside to "do his business" He is back at the door within minutes barking to get back in.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know what it takes to understand what's going on once for all. Since the first thread of birds and fishes dying untill know I've seen people trying to find a scientific explanation, some of these theories are well defined 100% stupid right now, after a few days and realizing it's happening all over the planet, I can't forget on of these theories: "Birds got traumatized by the fireworks of december 31st.".

We are loosing our unbiased attituded when we try to find an explanation that will sound sweet to our ears. It's so hard to accept prophecies sometimes become true, just because they are ugly and we are afraid of them.

The world is changing and The Creator is making adjustments all the time. With time, Earth will become a healthy planet again, regardless our stupid actions.

At this point, when we already saw millions of animals dying around the globe, we must call for a awakening of conscience and stop wondering if it's the sun, or the moon, or haarp. It's our nature to find someone to blame.

We all did this, we are all guilty. We had no respect for our planet and now we have to face our karma. Yes, all of us, including many who we considered innocents, like our children; because they are living in the same planet we ruined.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Im sorry but i don't buy the 'poisoning' possibility. If it were, would not they be scattered more sparsely? And not fall all in one heap? It would then not discriminate the species. I don't rule out some sort of avian flu pandemic scare though.

AAHL has produced new diagnostic tests, vaccines and treatments for both exotic and endemic animal diseases.

The facility combines a capacity to rapidly diagnose disease with quality research, making it a global leader in a wide range of animal and zoonotic diseases. Zoonotic diseases are those which can pass from animals to people.

more here

but aside from that, it may be a good idea for someone that knows how to plot these mysterious deaths on a map and mark certain facilities like AFB, Govt Labs, HAARP etc and see the correlation between these if any ?

Reminds you of a certain TV series that was pulled from the air ???

FlashForward

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
and now an important word from Zork destroyers of worlds.

Oh hai! sryz I wuz n ur atmsphrz kllng ur spcies, my bad lolz

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by plaguedone

Originally posted by HappyTimeHarry

Originally posted by TheApachekid
reply to post by HappyTimeHarry

Very well said, of course there are plenty of other places that talk about "normal" reasons for this happening and never look at the impossible......oh wait that's right this is a conspiracy site were we bring up the improbable or impossible, gee who figured

If we want to just say "lets not try to explain things with natural explanations, this is a conspiracy site". Then the pixies killed the animals, communists or it was big foot, nanotech did it. How about jimmy buffet maybe it was him or Tom Hanks like I guessed. Maybe it was the aliens, and then what type of aliens, maybe the flashing lights that the FAA requires all aircraft use while flying attracted the birds and killed them.

Not everything is a conspiracy and not every event is connected. Some are and I am not saying that this isn't something strange...yet. I only ask that we consider the idea that there is a normal explanation. Especially since if the media was not reporting all these events we wouldn't be talking about it. And we have evidence that events like this happen without the media reporting it.

You say we "conspiracist" should be open minded to natural explanations, but you dont seem open to our point of view either. Then you say your not trying to be hostile but you loaded your posted. Who said anything about jimmy buffet? just lobbing in crazy stuff to our discussions is dishonest.

edit on 7-1-2011 by plaguedone because: forgot to add comment

My point was that it seems a lot of people are just guessing. If your gonna guess you should post a link to back up your guess as to why these things are happening. If you say its because of the magnetic poles, then post a link to a site that backs up what you say.

Me saying Jimmy buffet was to mock the fact that people are listing why they think its happening but not backing it up with any facts. I can do that to, which is why I originally said it was Tom Hanks while having no proof that Tom Hanks was the cause.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
and now an important word from Zork destroyers of worlds.

Oh hai! sryz I wuz n ur atmsphrz kllng ur spcies, my bad lolz

This is no time for "Me wantz hamburger" kitten cartoon parodies. Dead birds being dropped in random places does sound like a nasty little prank to get people scared, so I can see the connection to the stupid robot toy imbroglio. I'll give you a star for the intertextuality of your joke, using the frivolity of modern internet humor to mock the terrorism that the internet itself promulgates.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
First, they came for the turtledoves, and I didn't speak up. Then they came for the French Hens, and still I did nothing. And when they came for the partridge in the pear tree, there was no one left to speak for him. Except for the calling birds, but everybody hates those guys. I mean, shut UP already, right? QUIT CALLING!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

If you wanted to really zing people's nerves, you'd pick a bird that is culturally significant. Anyone from Arkansas care to comment on the significance of blackbirds or starlings? I know starlings are crop eaters.

And then I stumble upon this:

In the New Testament, two turtle doves are mentioned to have been sacrificed for the Birth of Jesus.
(wikipedia "Turtle Dove" #in culture).

And the turtle doves died on January 5th? As in the last day of Jesus' annual 12-day birthday party bash...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join