It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Planetary Population Protection & Atmospheric Air Purity Act: No More Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hello everybody! I've just read an extremely interesting article today talking about a new bill sponsored by Ron Paul stopping chemtrails from being sprayed. Here it goes:
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Please contact Ron Paul's office at : forms.house.gov...

Or call toll free 1-866-220-0044 if you would like a Committee set up toinvestigate this issue or would like to submit your comments.

Henceforth, from the passage of this Bill, all spraying of Aerosols, Gases, and/or Metal Particulates (whether they be considered toxic or not) into the atmosphere over any portion of the United States or its terrorities shall be considered a crime against all the people of this Nation. The preservation of this Planet depends upon the air that we breathe. It must remain pristine and pure. Therefore, committing any Acts of Atmospheric Poisoning shall be considered a crime punishable by Death or Life Imprisonment without possibility of parole.

Within seven days after this Law is enacted, the Congress shall instruct the United States Air Force to shoot down any plane from any Nation flying over the United States or its territories that violate this Act. Considering the fact that millions of tons of Aerosols which are now determined to contain Aluminium Oxide, Barium, Strontium, and Sulphur Hexa-Fluoride Toxins appear to have been already sprayed upon the population of this country, Great Britain, Canada, Ireland and other nations on Earth. One can only conclude, without evidence to the contrary, that these horrendous crimes of astronomical proportions have already been committed against us.

It would appear that the Money Monarchy that rules the United States & Great Britain has declared War upon Mother Earth and the people who inhabit this Planet. It has become clearly evident that this “Cabal of Criminals” (that create our currency & control our commerce) has determined that 90% of the Earth’s population are expendable and merely “Useless Eaters”…and are to be terminated to clear the land for the Elite (See Georgia Guidestones for clarification).

The fact is, that we have been, and are now being bombarded with Toxic Particulates from the air above us. This is Fact - not Fiction & we’re paying for it. It is killing our birds, our fish, our trees, the animals that live on the land and the sea mammals in the waters that surround us. This “dumping of poisonous toxins” upon our people is bringing about Alzheimer’s, Autism, & Respiratory diseases to this Nation as never seen before. We are witnessing an Act of Treason - the size of which has never been experienced in the history of the World. The life of every living creature on this Planet is literally at stake.

Our right as a people to protect ourselves from any Predator, President, or Politician as guaranteed in our Declaration of Independence has not changed. It has not been extinguished. It has not been amended. Regardless of how many legions of lawyers have levied laws upon us in an attempt to repeal our rights to protect ourselves from them, our right of self determination, life & liberty remain.

What we are witnessing with the Aerosol “Death Dumps” that are dropping upon our people each day is most evident. War against the people of this Planet has been declared. The goal of these Globalists is to radically reduce the population of the Planet. This has been planned for well over a century and is now being perpetrated by Malthusian-Minded-Men like David Rockefeller, Jacques Cousteau, Bertrand Russell, Zbignew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger, Prince Philip & the Rothschilds to kill off 9 out of 10 people now living on this Planet, and to establish Global Government under a New World Order. The current method of their madness is to make the air unsafe to breathe and the water too toxic to drink.

The crimes against our country are now so intolerable that it has become necessary that We, the People, conduct an independent investigation. It must be both private and apart from all Government Courts and their Alphabet Agencies. They can’t be trusted to investigate themselves and try their own criminals. These hearings will be conducted to consider the removal of both the elected and selected “Leaders,” who have allowed these atmospheric crimes to be perpetrated upon the innocent, ignorant & unsuspecting amongst our society .

If it is found in our investigations that “beyond all doubt,” there is a War for the World that is being carried on upon us and all living things on this Mother Earth - we are left no other choice or option, but to demand that the individuals who are responsible for this crime be brought to trial for crimes against humanity. This must be done by Courts of our own making with Judges and Jurors constituted by We, the People, of the United States of America and not by those who are attempting to establish a New World Order upon the Death of our Sovereignty.

The time has come that it is now necessary to invoke the Declaration of Independence and reinstate its guarantees for the protection of our Citizens with regard to the crimes that have been and are now being committed by Agents and Apparatchiks of this Criminal Cartel that are conducting these atmospheric atrocities upon our people.

Our Declaration of Independence clearly states: “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right , it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

The time has come to exercise our rights, secure our liberty, and regain our freedom.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Source here!
So what do you think about it? It seems genuine as it is coming from Ron Paul directly. However, I wonder when this will be enacted. This should be interesting, I'm gonna keep an eye on this and keep you guys informed.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
s and f my friend its about time!!!!!!!!!!!!! check this thread out..www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10266519#pid10266519

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So where exactly is this Bill sponsored by Congressman Paul?

Looks like a nutty letter from a chemtrailer.

From your source.

Within seven days after this Law is enacted, the Congress shall instruct the United States Air Force to shoot down any plane from any Nation flying over the United States or its territories that violate this Act. Considering the fact that millions of tons of Aerosols which are now determined to contain Aluminium Oxide, Barium, Strontium, and Sulphur Hexa-Fluoride Toxins appear to have been already sprayed upon the population of this country, Great Britain, Canada, Ireland and other nations on Earth. One can only conclude, without evidence to the contrary, that these horrendous crimes of astronomical proportions have already been committed against us.

What proof? And the AF is going to shoot down planes?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Oh how hilarious!!!

Check your source, you may be surprised. OH, and by all means, call Ron Paul's office on Friday morning!!

Again, check your source....click that box near the bottom of that made-up piece of garbage "statement" (or whatever you want to call it).

Truly, a very amusing little piece of work. Amazing what some people will fall for, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

are you like the chemtrail dis-informant task leader or something? for real , go play xbox or something or go whack some weeds seriously.. i hope they do pass this bill !!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

What Bill?

It's a freaking rant by some chemtrailer that wants the AF to shoot down planes.

Show me the Bill please?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hello everybody! I've just read an extremely interesting article today talking about a new bill sponsored by Ron Paul stopping chemtrails from being sprayed. Here it goes:
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Please contact Ron Paul's office at : forms.house.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Are you Hilder? Are you promoting your site and yourself? Don't shoot the messenger, just asking.
If not where did you find the lie Paul is involved with something written like that?

Does Ron Paul even know about this? I doubt he does. If he gets emails about something made up by somebody with a strange website, I'd think he'd never see them as any Aid he has would put them in file 19 with the other crank emails.

The language is almost comical in fact. Strange site, he needs somebody over the age of ten to design it I think.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

That isn't the Bill though. That's a statement by a chemtrail nutter without any proof.

Here, I'll help. Go here thomas.loc.gov... and find me the Bill.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
now would be a good time for the op to show up

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yep. A good time for me to come back. Sorry, I was researching the subject and got loss in many different topics and forgot about this thread.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Gab1159

Oh how hilarious!!!

Check your source, you may be surprised. OH, and by all means, call Ron Paul's office on Friday morning!!

Again, check your source....click that box near the bottom of that made-up piece of garbage "statement" (or whatever you want to call it).

Truly, a very amusing little piece of work. Amazing what some people will fall for, isn't it?

"5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as "kooks", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy buffs", "radicals", "militia", "racists", "religious fanatics", "sexual deviates", and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues." Fifth rule of disinformation. Not claiming you are, but I'm sick of you personal attacks. I wonder if you're able to put an argument without the name-calling. You didn't even support your own claim, you just attacked me, as you always do. Now I don't see the point of your post, aside for ridiculing me. Bring something new or leave, posting on every conspiracy thread isn't an obligation, you know?

Are you promoting your site and yourself? Don't shoot the messenger, just asking.

Not at all. The article in question can be found on other websites as well. The thread was supposed to be a discussion, so I've edited the title and put a question mark instead of an exclamation mark.

Strange site, he needs somebody over the age of ten to design it I think.

Yes, I see where you're going with this but honestly the design of the website has nothing to do with the content. As I said, this is not the only website reporting the topic.

As for the bill itself, I couldn't find it on the bill browser (the link posted above). Could it be possible that it is in the process of creation, thus not announced yet?

Anyways, this brought good questions, I'm gonna look more into it and come back if I find something significant and relevant.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

i started a thread here that nz declassified chemtrail use . www.abovetopsecret.com... very interesting.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
On the Maslow's hierarchy of needs, (which outlines the priority of needs for survival) oxygen exchange is the most vital. We would die within minutes without it. Things are bad with the structure of civilisation and serious reform is needed. I have only briefly looked at the chemtrail problem and have not had the time for a considered conclusion, many others have and the science is there for those that know where to look. Just think what happened to the sky over America after 9/11 and no planes for a couple of days, massive improvement. If this threat is proven beyond reasonable doubt and scientific peer review can considered it immediate and life threatening event on a global level, drastic action is justified. The strict penalties for those involved in the toxic manufacturing is reasonable. Implementing large scale change to technology does take time with many dependences and time needed for alternative technologies to work through the system. For such penalties to be placed on the consumer level it does come across as overtly enforced, unless science has deemed the threat to be at an extremely critical stage. Community programs will be needed to aid in the collection and education of the dangers to gain in the public support and acceptance. CFC's have been banned internationally for about 20 years, but there are still some parts of the world using them as that is the only technology they have access to. There are many water issues that follow a similar line.

The talk of revolution while trying to maintain as much of the system of governance and society that works is a good approach. It will require a large percentage of public support which will come from releasing the evidence of the crimes that have been committed. If the current system of governance is unable, unwilling or retaliates then forced eviction is reasonable. By upholding the integrity of the constitution, with a plan to aid in the transition of government and with the support of the population it will release the corporate grip on the state and return it back to the will of the people. May god save America.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by weedwhacker

are you like the chemtrail dis-informant task leader or something? for real , go play xbox or something or go whack some weeds seriously.. i hope they do pass this bill !!!!!

It would be really important in order to get it "passed" for it to be a real bill, with, you know, like an HR number or something, rather than a rant on that wackaloon Hilbert's website. What in the world makes anyone believe that it was authored or sponsored or adopted by Rep. Paul? He should sue for libel

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That bill is rather ridiculous .. I find it very difficult to believe Ron had anything to do with it .. and I still find this Chemtrail thing to be 99% false ..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Star and flag, best news I have heard today, except for a supposed stop in excess spending by Congress. This is sorely needed, even for those who claim no chemicals are being sprayed. This Website first clued me in, and this:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This post Rocks!!! Well done.. About everyone in the world supports you on this...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
"5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy..."

You quoted Weedwhacker's post when you posted #5 of the disinfo list. However, Weedwhacker was not attacking, name-calling, or ridiculing anyone. Weedwhacker simply stated that the article, or the idea of the article, was garbage. Therefore, your accusation is null and void.

However, you just-so-happened to have missed the following post by someone on your side:

Originally posted by gateway30
are you like the chemtrail dis-informant task leader or something? for real , go play xbox or something or go whack some weeds seriously

The above quote was directed at Weedwhacker and is a direct attack on the person, not the idea. Number #5 of the disinfo list is most adequate in this regard. So, nice try, Gab, but major fail.

I'll leave you "chemtrailers" with the following important public service announcement:

Chemtrails are not real!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

You can also read more here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, well...classic Bonez. Usually i agree with much of your posts but you are just too politically correct some of the time, including now.

Your opinion that they do not exist cannot be proven...and is interesting since you are convinced that 9/11 is suspicious, just as many of us would like to know why these trails are making it impossible to see the dam stars or blue skies, and it did NOT hardly EVER occur until 10 years ago in many areas.

Evidence would suggest you are wrong, and hilariously you are defending that they do not exist with the very sources you discredit for 9/11....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
May I add that the Elites are actully genetically inbred, thus that has a heavy effect on their intelligence levels, thus my point being, they are being reckless. Only intelligence and genetic superiority should be in charge, not these inbred morons wanting to play god.

These people also have to realize our entire society is dependent on workers, these genetically inferior elites won't know how to run anything, thus they will destroy themselves weather they are successful or not.
Logically speaking these people should not hold titles of power, but be living on the street.

The 7-13 families of the elites only interbreed with each other, THEY ARE GENETICIALLY INFERIOUR!!!!
Perhaps this is why they want earth to themselves to they can pretend they are the smartest lol

If any of that is true, then they are not elites but losers. Genetically inferior (mentally inferior) losers
The population does need to be reduced, by going down to 10% is a too high risk of genetic inbreeding, it's going to happen, and if it does I will laugh in my grave because the genetically inferior would have ruined millions of years of evolution.

So I say just kill off the genetically/mentally inferior.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join