It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This information could change your life!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Now hold on a minute here folks. If your life was filled with the glory and love of a universal supreme being you would want to tell everyone too. No matter how insane you were.
Hold on my cats on fire and I need to decide what flavor to put in my coffee.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

How long does it take for results?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "god" now having say that If believing in god gets you through the day then believe in all the lies.There is no such thing as god. Now I believe there is a higher power but not a god.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

And I want you to live inside me now.

No thanks. I've just been dewormed.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticguitar
Wow, seriously? On ATS? We are all supposed to be here discussing thoughtful subjects...not mindless dribble that can be found anywhere. Go preach somewhere else...

You are in the wrong here.
This thread has been posted in the "Religion, Faith, and Theology" forum, which is the space ATS has set aside for the discussion of spiritual subjects, including Christian ones.
You are not entitled to tell the OP to go somewhere else, because he is in exactly the right place.
Carry on, OP.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

On that note...according to the ATS terms and conditions:

"15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever."

Sounds like recruitment to a cause to me...why else would the OP say, "Welcome to the family brothers and sisters!"

I rest my case...GO PREACH ELSEWHERE...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticguitar

That application of the terms is nonsense.
ATS is full of threads presenting this or that belief-system, whether it be Nibiru, ancient aliens, belief in "ascension" in 2012, or attitudes towards Barach Obama.
No reason why Christianity should be left out.
This thread is about theology, which is what the forum is for.

edit on 10-1-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It was you being deaf for what he told. He selled eternal life, you went living further in your cave.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Jesu s, the way to God.

edit on 2011/1/10 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Seems you're talking from the viewpoint of your recruitement. It was his place first. You don't need counseling.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Believe it or not freedish put this in the right place. I admire the guy's spirit and his motivation. Folks might not agree-, but in the case of the internet and indeed internet forums. Someone could easily click out and leave the thread without needing to be rude about it. Likewise if a Muslim, or someone else put their spiel here-it his a place and merit. There is not someone forcing you to read- or let alone comment on the thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Matthew 28:
[18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
[20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Not to many little villages left in the world where the word of God has not been preached.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Re Davespanners

You wrote:

[Wow! how come no one has told me any of this before! I can't believe that everyone has kept this a secret from me for so long, if only we could set up some kind of organization that would tell people about it, maybe even put it in book form!!!

This could be big!"]

THANKS Dude! I laughed, till I cried and a bit beyond.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Re Woodhouse

You wrote:

["There is not someone forcing you to read- or let alone comment on the thread."]

There's also not someone forcing you to read- or let alone comment on the comments on the thread.

Aaaaa, the old christian elitist arrogance. They have the right to preach. Opposition doesn't have the right to protest, because if it does, it "picks on christians". The old habits from the merry days of the inquisition die hard. Then you could just put a match to people.

My heart bleeds for christians in brotherly compassion for their plight.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

You have the right to reject God. I am only here to tell the good news about Jesus Christ. "For anyone who has ears, let them hear..."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Quote from Freedish:

["I am only here to tell the good news about Jesus Christ."]

Welll, maybe news isn't the first word coming to my mind generally or about Freedish's sermon; but then.... what with a public attentionspan of ten days, Freedish could be right.

So I'll suggest a compromise. After each ten-day period, when people start to forget, mankind can be buddhists in the meantime, until Freedish has rephrased his sermon once more and it will be news again.
edit on 12-1-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join