It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This information could change your life!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Two thousand years ago God came down to Earth as a man and died a horrible bloody death on a cross for the world so that the world could be saved! His name was Jesus. He said that He is the only way to eternal life, and only those that believe in Him are saved.

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS DIED AND ROSE FROM THE GRAVE YOU ARE NOT SAVED AND CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, "FOR ALL DID SIN, AND ARE COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD." YOU CANNOT BE SAVED BY "BEING GOOD" IT IS ONLY THROUGH JESUS'S BLOOD THAT WE ARE SAVED.

Here is the good news; Jesus loves you more than you could ever know and He wishes that NO ONE be destroyed in the lake of fire. That's WHY He came to this Earth and DIED for us! So friends if you want Jesus to wash you clean of all your sins so you can enter the Kingdom of Heaven, all you have to do is ask Him to come into your heart and He will. Just say 'Jesus I'm sorry for my sins, I know I have fallen short of your glory and I want to accept you into my heart. I believe you died and rose from the dead for me. And I want you to live inside me now. Thank you so much for dying for me Lord!.' If you said this you are saved! For it is written, 'every one -- whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, he shall be saved.'And," if thou mayest confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and mayest believe in thy heart that God did raise him out of the dead, thou shalt be saved, for with the heart doth [one] believe to righteousness, and with the mouth is confession made to salvation;" (romans 10)

You have just been reborn into Gods family!
You are now declared righteous in Gods eyes. 22and the righteousness of God [is] through the faith of Jesus Christ to all, and upon all those believing...romans 3:22

...He will never leave you. He will never forsake you. He will ALWAYS love you. Remember you don't have to 'DO' anything to stay saved. It is a free gift from God and He will not take it away, for HE LOVES US SO MUCH! You do not have to -try- to be "good". You don't have to -try- to do anything for God. For Jesus is now in your heart now and He will guide you through this life.
Welcome to the family brothers and sisters!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow, seriously? On ATS? We are all supposed to be here discussing thoughtful subjects...not mindless dribble that can be found anywhere. Go preach somewhere else...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticguitar

Ineteresting right??

Awesome avatar btw!! Hahaha

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

Thanks
May as well use this thread to discuss Star Wars...Thread is useless anyways...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Wow! how come no one has told me any of this before! I can't believe that everyone has kept this a secret from me for so long, if only we could set up some kind of organization that would tell people about it, maybe even put it in book form!!!

This could be big!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Starred for epic sarcasm win

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
*sigh*

Jesus wasn't God or God man or anything of the sort.....he was a man...with the same "power" that every human on the planet has...

I would make a statement on brainwashing this and that...i think you'd need your own brain first though.

Apparently this guy is part of the collective...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i would probably punch you in the head if this was in real life. everywhere u go anything paranormal or whatever there always has to be one god #,im so sick of it, always quoting scripture or some other junk.it should be instant ban

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Also, if God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all supposed to be some divine trinity and one in the same then why would Jesus need to pray? Isn't that like talking to himself???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This thread is a fail. Jesus never even existed. In fact I'm gOD.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'll give you props for imagination because you used something besides John 3:16. But, seriously...

I admire the spirit and all, just kind of putting yourself out there to "spread the good word" and all that, but I'm pretty sure that people on here have already heard it. "A seed" has already been "planted in their hearts and minds", I'm pretty sure. I use quotations because I'm not a Christian; I just know some of the vernacular all too well. Seriously, though, not the best place to "witness".

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

We must not also forget the great sacrifice our lord Jesus has made for not only did he shed his blood to spare mankind from Gods fiery wrath but he also shed his blood so our dinosaur brothers may be spared from the lake of fire.

this picture accurately shows the lords ceaseless love for dinosaur kind

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

HAHAHA!!!

Thanks now i need a new keyboard ffs....

What a mess *wipes his face*
edit on 6-1-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Not to hate on the OP, but I have a little trouble buying this.

There are plenty of people in the world, in little villages out in the jungle or other regions of BFE, who will never in their life hear the story that you talk about. If the only way for them to be saved is to hear and believe this, then by sheer virtue of the place they were born and live, they are doomed to eternal damnation?

That's not real fair. Why would a just God doom these people just because they weren't born in the right place, or if they just happen to be skeptical? If the truth were as cut and dry as you say, I think it would be more apparent and universally known, to everyone everywhere. I can't imagine that true salvation lies in believing a 2,000 year old story as told by people who had no real understanding of the world around them.

Just doesn't add up, in my mind. But of course I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Now that is a cute picture! I'm stealing that one right now

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

No problem I stole it off the internet so the more circulation the better.
second line(Yankee Hotel Foxtrot)

edit on 6-1-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Seeing as how this thread was no different then what I could find on the toilet at a bus stop bathroom. I figured i would inject a little humor in to it sorry about the keyboard.

What is it with Christians and bathroom pamphlets how many conversions have accompanied bowel movements
Truly that would be A Holy ####

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by Akragon

Seeing as how this thread was no different then what I could find on the toilet at a bus stop bathroom. I figured i would inject a little humor in to it sorry about the keyboard.

What is it with Christians and bathroom pamphlets how many conversions have accompanied bowel movements
Truly that would be A Holy ####

You'll be recieving a bill....

Nice joke, unfortunatly i get enough cheese in my diet....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
I'll give you props for imagination because you used something besides John 3:16. But, seriously...

I admire the spirit and all, just kind of putting yourself out there to "spread the good word" and all that, but I'm pretty sure that people on here have already heard it. "A seed" has already been "planted in their hearts and minds", I'm pretty sure. I use quotations because I'm not a Christian; I just know some of the vernacular all too well. Seriously, though, not the best place to "witness".

Thank you! But I have to disagree with you. There are so many lost people here. This is the BEST place to share Gods word.
edit on 6-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sounds pretty good and if you get saved you get to participate in all types of fun activities Like blessing
cardboard cut outs of politicians

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join