It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
you got it wrong...conspiracies are caused by not being a sheep and believing whatever the media tells you..if the government wasn't so distrustful (you might believe whatever Fox News tell you)..then conspiracies would never would exist..

No, I understand that fully.. and I don't have anything wrong. The really die hard conspiracy theorists turn EVERYTHING into a conspiracy, even things that are not conspiracies. This causes them to believe in myths and get paranoid about things that don't exist. It's no different than a child believing monsters live under their bed.

Conspiracy theorists have turned into just another group / type of sheep who believe something different than the other sheep. They are just as easily herded and controlled, because they are so predictable. Even though they don't believe the media, they still believe the media about the things they report. That is madness.

If it wasn't for the media, most likely none of you would have ever heard of these fish and bird deaths on New Year's Eve. However, conspiracy theorists ate it up like candy.... they believe the media when it confirms their fears and beliefs. But right when the same media reports the mundane causes of the deaths, or that is is common, nope they won't believe that.... that doesn't fit with their fears or beliefs, so they make up the theory that the media is trying to cover it up... They believe the media about the deaths, but don't believe the media about the cause and think they are trying to cover it up. That is madness.... Why would they report it to begin with, and then try to cover it up??? It's just stupid.... conspiracy theorist only want to hear that which confirms their beliefs. They are selective, and controlled by confirmation bias. They use zero logic, and have fooled themselves into thinking they are not sheep because they don't believe anything you say, only what they want to believe... they are lost.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by primetime2123
you got it wrong...conspiracies are caused by not being a sheep and believing whatever the media tells you..if the government wasn't so distrustful (you might believe whatever Fox News tell you)..then conspiracies would never would exist..

No, I understand that fully.. and I don't have anything wrong. The really die hard conspiracy theorists turn EVERYTHING into a conspiracy, even things that are not conspiracies. This causes them to believe in myths and get paranoid about things that don't exist. It's no different than a child believing monsters live under their bed.

Conspiracy theorists have turned into just another group / type of sheep who believe something different than the other sheep. They are just as easily herded and controlled, because they are so predictable. Even though they don't believe the media, they still believe the media about the things they report. That is madness.

If it wasn't for the media, most likely none of you would have ever heard of these fish and bird deaths on New Year's Eve. However, conspiracy theorists ate it up like candy.... they believe the media when it confirms their fears and beliefs. But right when the same media reports the mundane causes of the deaths, or that is is common, nope they won't believe that.... that doesn't fit with their fears or beliefs, so they make up the theory that the media is trying to cover it up... They believe the media about the deaths, but don't believe the media about the cause and think they are trying to cover it up. That is madness.... Why would they report it to begin with, and then try to cover it up??? It's just stupid.... conspiracy theorist only want to hear that which confirms their beliefs. They are selective, and controlled by confirmation bias. They use zero logic, and have fooled themselves into thinking they are not sheep because they don't believe anything you say, only what they want to believe... they are lost.

If you don't like whats on ATS Why did you join? just asking you friendly

If it wasn't for the media, most likely none of you would have ever heard of these fish and bird deaths on New Year's Eve. However, conspiracy theorists ate it up like candy

Why we cant question the great government or the media? sorry but on yahoo and else where in the internet people aren't buying the trauma claims.

But right when the same media reports the mundane causes of the deaths, or that is is common, nope they won't believe that.... that doesn't fit with their fears or beliefs, so they make up the theory that the media is trying to cover it up.

In Every War The Media Covers Up things that would be benefited the American government you don't believe the media can cover up things? they sure can.

Why would they report it to begin with, and then try to cover it up??? It's just stupid

Again they can cover up anything the pentagon or the government tells them to.
they report with half truths and half's lies

They use zero logic, and have fooled themselves into thinking they are not sheep because they don't believe anything you say,

I have been on ATS for alot longer do not say that they don't use logic because we do use logic, since your new why not see other threads?

lastly heres a video for ya it shows how CNN faked the news reporting during first Iraq, this will surely make you trust the media less.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Actually I have seen so many times where news is posted on ats and isn't reported by the "Media" for several days or even weeks.

I noticed this happen today, someone posted something about birds dieing in Sweden a few days ago, and cnn didn't have anything until yesterday.

So I will ask you, where does the media get there news from? and how accurate is it when it is owned by big corp who have an agenda to push.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

I am not advocating believing the media 100%. I am just saying that not everything is a conspiracy or a lie on the media. When something is reported on the media, you take it with a grain of salt and research the validity of the claims. When the media says the bird deaths are nothing to worry about, you research that claim. I have done that, and have been accused of believing the media just because I found their claims to be true, and share the same beliefs.

I was also pointing out the hypocrisy of some people who believe the media only when it supports their conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
I see the gatekeepers have deemed it necessary now to quell this before it goes viral. If you "controllers of information" believe we are that foolish to believe this is just a normal occurrence, then you are sadly mistaken. Those who pay attention to their surroundings know something is happening. We may not know exactly what it is, but it is definitely not normal due to the sheer numbers involved in such a short time span. We will NOT be silent, and you will NOT stop us from discussing it.

Maybe they just happen to have a different opinion than you? There's no need to be rude about it.

There's no conspiracy to silence you. Stop being such a self important drama queen.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

Not until someone shows that this stuff happens in 16 different places within 4 days as common occurrence...

Yes we know that massive kills happen.... But this is 16 massive kills in the span of 4 days.

That's much different

There hasn't been 16 massive kill offs. There's been 1 or 2 and people have gone off and found any and all reports they can to correspond with their 'the world is ending' world view.

I would go out of my way to find 16 massive kills in 4 days, the problem is even if I did the believers would just use it as evidence that there's been some conspiracy for decades, rather than the past few days.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by yaphun

reply to post by yaphun

No offense your new did you join ATS just to attack me? or just to respond this thread?

You have lied several times by trying to say me and others are saying things that we are not or are completely delusional.

That is all, sir.
edit on 7-1-2011 by yaphun because: (no reason given)

Say what? i never stated that if i did say please do quote it before accusing someone.

That is all, sir.

So you joined just to attack me? you do know this site is ATS right any theories can be talked but without the personal attacks and also did you read the rules before joining i guess you haven't.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Is English your 12th language? You've accused him several times of attacking him, despite doing no such thing

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

For freaking Christ enough of the personal attacks on me.
I am not a troll another thing you don't see me calling other people trolls do you?

:To the mods sorry about previous statements, i just had enough of these dam insults!

Why are they always targeting me?

Are you sending message from a psychiatric ward? Put your ego aside and stop libelling people.

In every thread you're in you somehow come to the conclusion people are insulting you and out to get you. It's all in your head. You aren't important enough to be targeted, you're irrelevant.

What you're doing would see you charged in a court of law. That you can fool mods into sympathising with your created position is ridiculous.
edit on 7-1-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I do not agree.. There just to many different cases of birds and fish al around the world at the same time ant that is never been seen.. Today in the Netherland at sea there are dead birds reported... So I do not believe your fact there are just to many at many different locations!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

content.usatoday.com...

Finding examples is getting harder because a bunch or retards "reporting" on the recent events.

About damn time. Thank you. Although I would not call 12 times a century all that common.

And now we have 16 times in how many days.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I know what you are saying and die offs are common. However, to say because something happened in 2009, we should not be concerned, is a bit ingenuous. We should be concerned if it has happened in the past 10 years and there is an increase in die offs. With Horse Chestnuts, Larch Trees and Bees dying off as a species PLUS the possible effects of the gulf disaster, people get antsy and with good reason. There seems to be a palpable change. What we fear is that the scales have tipped to the point of no return.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkeltje

I live in the Netherlands. Can you provide a link?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

www.rtl.nl... ml
This link do not work check (RTL nieuws ook op TV)

;-)
edit on 7-1-2011 by pinkeltje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

hey,

Offcourse it occurs regularly, this the cycle of life and death on earth, but not tens of thousands of birds and fish in a couple of weeks, that is what i call abnormal behaviour of mother nature. And i think it is not healthy to minimize these facts, we have to wake up and realize something is up.......

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I have some figures for you. in the past week in the continental us alone there have been at least 16 mass animal death reports. If that pace holds we will see 768 mass animal death events in the US this year.
Worldwide there have been a total of 30 events that would come to 1440 events over the year.

What did the OP say the US averaged per year 160? or so.
And this is just what has been reported.

I think the numbers speak for themselves.

event map

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It seems that ATS, along with many other conspiracy websites 's threads trends are dominated from the mass media.
Wasn't the mass media the big enemy of these websites?
The enemy has conquered the internet? Lol

Anyway, I agree this is a common occurence, nothing about this is increasing, and I absolutely - think - that nobody here previously thought it was possible such a thing...But yes they happen very regularly.

Call me when the first people drop dead along with birds.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari
reply to post by aoi3610

Around 4000 birds in MN from September to November 2010. 1200 Scaup and Coot in MN from October to November. 1000 Eared Grebe in UT since Nov. 1 2010. 2750 Northern Fulmar between CA and OR from Nov to Dec. In the neighborhood of 900 Turkeys and Hawks in FL over the course of 8 days in Nov 2010.

It happens all the time.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Tsuki-no-Hikari because: (no reason given)

I hope I am wrong... but from... "September to November"..."October to November"..."since November"... "November to December"...and" over the course of 8 days" does not equal AT ONCE.

The current kills happen at the same moment in time. Thousands of birds die in mid-flight - not over a several month period.

My assumption is that if this is a government secret, then they are trying (miserably) to make it look like a natural occurrence.

Let me put it this way - thousands of people die of cancer each year. What if 3000 people died, at the same exact time in the same exact location, this very minute. Would you find that odd? To me, it's much more odd that thousands dying over a several month period...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
These possible causes for bird and fish deaths were quoted here at SOTT net, very good explanations:

www.sott.net...

A quick overview is:

Mainstream Explanations: Lightning, hail, mid-air collision, power lines, and New Year fireworks for the bird

Meteor showers

New Madrid Fault Line: An excellent article by The American Dream collated data about the recent earthquake activity along this fault line that runs along the mid-eastern section of the U.S. Combined with gas fracking

Government testing

GMO mutation

Geoengineering: Could spraying in the area have caused this type of fallout

HAARP: Birds and fish can be susceptible to subtle frequency alteration

Scalar Weapons: These directed energy beam weapons can be deployed via satellite and create a wide range of "natural disasters" that can be tuned to certain frequencies

Project Blue Beam: Were they testing a sound generator for the global theater of alien invasion?

Geomagnetic and other Earth changes: As anyone can see from the above range of possibilities, we are facing an array of human tampering.

I think either the HAARP or earths magnetic changes are responsible. What does everyone think?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Ok so let's count...

Thousands of birds in AR
20 miles of fish in AR
Hundreds of dead birds in TX
Hundreds of dead birds in LA
Hundreds of dead birds in TN
Hundreds of dead birds in IL
Hundreds of dead birds in KY
Thousands of dead fish in FL
Thousands of dead fish in Haiti
2 million dead fish in MD
Thousands of dead fish in SC
Dead pelicans in NC
40,000 dead crabs in UK
Hundreds of dead birds in UK
Hundreds of dead birds in Sweden
Twice there have been thousands of dead birds in Italy
Hundreds of Dead red snappers in NZ

There have been more than 16 massive kills in less than 5 days!!

Now.... When has this happened before?

For more info see www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

You are wasting your time. You will never get them to even search for past die offs, you will never get them to believe biologists when they say it is common, you will never get them to understand the media is the only reason this is "big news".

Dude .. its the rapture obvious..

Please show me evidence.

I need 5000 birds dead in one day, please
edit on 1/6/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

I too would like evidence of global mass deaths of fish and birds within days of each other and on the same days. Pictures from where regular citizens were taking photos of dead birds laying everywhere in their yards and in the roads ALL around the globe same day.

I DO NOT like doom threads or doom prophecies. I DO like truth and I do not like people casually sweeping it away despite bird/animal/fish deaths in the past.

The point is, there is NO plausible explanation for what has been happening this week from tptb and there won't ever be one because it's a FIRST for all of these birds, fish, etc to be dying on the same days globally.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join