It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
here we go again...
www.worldstarhiphop.com...

dont worry its natural

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
judging by the map and taking into consideration the time period to death ratio....
it seems more concentratedin America

You waiting for CNN to tell you whats going on? if thats the case your on the wrong website

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm willing to accept that this has become a "normal" occurance that is usually under-reported.

However, I don't think it's rational to assume that just because it happens every day it must be right or healthy or not worth being concerned about. After all, kids are born every day with horrible birth defects due to environmental toxins they were exposed to in utero. That doesn't make it right or ok.

That said, I agree that too many people sensationalize everything. It's a matter of human nature and the result of constant deception and mistrust, I think.

Maybe this is a sign of something terrible. Maybe it's just a mundane event to which we mistakenly assign great importance. I just don't think that "It happens all the time" is exhaustive enough as an argument.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Yes and I gave my retorts.

Please link to my mudslinging and name calling.

Thanks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Croaked, Drum, Catfish, Snapper.

From what I have red

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Really? I am a troll now. Heh.

I have refuted every point you have made, and you have done nothing but name call from your opening post in this thread.

And a Basically to boot. Yay.

This is a debate? Where are your replies to my retorts, specifically on the dates you provided?

To me, you threw random info at the wall hoping it would stick, but lemon fresh pinesol wiped away that mess.

And I am the troll.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by ElliotNoir

And there is where you are wrong.

No one in this thread has said that they are waiting for anything bad to happen.

W
All that I and some others are saying is that this is NOT a common natural occurrence, as the OP's link says it is, and we are using facts to prove that.

The other side to the argument is that there is nothing new going on. This happens all the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
We are so removed from death of animals around us that when the stars align and something like this happens on a slow news day, we all freak out and go into panic mood. True, we should be concerned, but the cause of their death has been found to be blunt force trauma, caused by human interference with their natural cycle so there is no real reason to be concerned, besides the effect we are having on our environment.

We should do news reports on how humans are showing up dead from "lazy-itis" and becoming "deaf and dumb to the outside world"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

On average, 163 such events are reported to the federal government each year,

163 reports to the Federal goverment is a US number and not a world wide number, or are the Italians ringing up Obama and reporting it?
there are always reports of animal die offs, not so much of the falling from the sky bit, some die offs can be easily explaned by toxic spills into water ways or algal blooms, these reports however are a little harder to explain as it isn't just in the US and people are witnessing the deaths.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thank you for the post!

I suspected this was not nearly as big of a deal as it was made out to be. I hate the MSM. Journalists and the MSM don't care about reporting facts anymore. They've become pure sensationalists; they only want whatever will get the most attention. 2012 has some hype right now and it will only get worse the closer we get to the "dreaded day." Without a doubt, you'll see these types of reports increase dramatically increase over the next 2 years.

I have the fact that I have to do my own research on everything the MSM reports just to be sure it's really as important as they make it sound. It ticks me off to no end.

Yesterday the smoking packages at the Maryland DOT building were first reported as "Package bombs exploded in Maryland governor's office, at least two injuries reported" on FoxNews.com. Holy crap! I thought . . . then later, oh, it was just a couple boxes that flashed and smoked a little, and it wasn't even at the Governor's office.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yaphun

I am not retarded,calling someone retarded is an insult.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join