It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You know, that was one of the things I told one of my friend when I told him what was happening, whether its a magnetic shift or simply that we now have more access to more information on the internet and it has been happening before.

One thing is for sure, the internet is a great place to gather information, but also a great place for conspirators to spread there theories which are usually but not always untrue. The hard part is finding who is right and who is wrong, where is the pertinent information and is this information actually news or is it just a pretext to get more people to watch them.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins

I personally have pointed out how all the "it's normal" crowd are wrong. I have also pointed out how this same crowd is the only ones calling it the end of times or the apocolypse, using it as a mocking of the crowd who says it is not normal.

I have thoriughly dismantled every argument given, and not had to resort to personal attacks in the process of doing so. Can't say the same about you though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Sentinel412

There are plenty in local news, take the abovetopsecret thread and germany..

That Germany is your mania. Now, here is one problem kiddo. I'm a European. And I can tell you from here, what you heard about Germany is far from the truth. Here, it was officially considered everything as a H5N1 outbreak. Look after those threads too here on ATS. And Toad Explosion was considered as H5N1 outbreak. So, do you believe that the Governments are telling you the truth about everything? Think again.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by Sentinel412

Apologies. My phone must have spazzed, or I saw the S in your name and assumed. But yeah.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I did google it

www.google.com...:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7RNWN_en#sclient=psy&hl =en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-Address&rlz=1I7RNWN_en&q=2%2C040%2C000+animal+die-off&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=7b989c6c17f79c85

www.google.com...:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7RNWN_en#sclient=psy&hl =en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-Address&rlz=1I7RNWN_en&source=hp&q=2%2C040%2C000%20creature&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=7b989c6c17f79c85&pf=p &pdl=1000

Now since there is nothing there, care to explain?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Apologies. My phone must have spazzed, or I saw the S in your name and assumed. But yeah.

No problem. Mistake happens.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So, they called the toad explosion h5n1? Care to link me to that since i took time to do yours.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I did google it

Good for you. At least you have the IQ how to use a basic search program. You're not that lost. That's a good sign.

I would if you would be capable to link those sites normally.

Also, just a question: have you ever left your house or you're searching everything on Google? I'm asking this, because the cyberworld and the real world is two different things.

So, they called the toad explosion h5n1? Care to link me to that since i took time to do yours.

You're better with "Google" then humble me. Find it for yourself.

link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

No problem. Mistake happens.

Thats because this is a lynching of someone with another idea... It happens all the time in primitive coltures.

link   
There was no real explanation to why birds are falling out of the sky lately.And there has never been no unexplainable mass bird deaths that happened all over,a couple days apart from each other.That's why people are talking about it.

And it's not just the "conspiracy theorists" that think it's not normal,it's everybody.But it seems people want to label them to place them in that category because a lot of people think conspiracy theorists are nuts.People are being called "conspiracy theorists" just because they think it's not normal..why?

..So people will think you're crazy and won't listen to you.Watch out for those people.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

I did google it

Good for you. At least you have the IQ how to use a basic search program. You're not that lost. That's a good sign.

I would if you would be capable to link those sites normally.

Also, just a question: have you ever left your house or you're searching everything on Google? I'm asking this, because the cyberworld and the real world is two different things.

So no answer eh? Thought as much.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
There was no real explanation to why birds are falling out of the sky lately.And there has never been no unexplainable mass bird deaths that happened all over,a couple days apart from each other.That's why people are talking about it.

And it's not just the "conspiracy theorists" that think it's not normal,it's everybody.But it seems people want to label them to place them in that category because a lot of people think conspiracy theorists are nuts.People are being called "conspiracy theorists" just because they think it's not normal..why?

..So people will think you're crazy and won't listen to you.Watch out for those people.

People are talking about it because of the date.. Had this happened two years from now no one would.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

All you can do is insult people.Why should anyone listen to you?

I'm just curious and I was wondering...why are you here?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassinsThats because this is a lynching of someone with another idea... It happens all the time in primitive coltures.

Cultures with a U and not with an O. Well, at least I can spell, regardless I'm from a "primitive" cUlture. And English isn't my native language at all.

All you can do is insult people.Why should anyone listen to you?

You know there is a difference between Shogun and me. I don't want to force people to listen to me. He does. He want to tell people what to believe in. I never asked anyone to believe what I said. People can look after it and can use their mind. I don't have to tell them what to think. People here on ATS are also used to be intelligent and used to think.

I'm just curious and I was wondering...why are you here?

I simply hate liars. And I'm not offending others, just him. Why? Just read back a little.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

um....what date?Did I miss it?

You're the one mentioning a date.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Entertaining thread to say the least

Anyway, It is strange, it does not seem normal that these creatures are dying off in the numbers and time span.

I guess we will see what other creatures die within the next week or so. I hope a really smart scientist is working on finding the problem - one that does not work for someone trying to possibly cover this up, if some person or entity is behind it, that is.

I'm going to keep an open mind on this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
SHOGUN SAY:
People are talking about it because of the date.. Had this happened two years from now no one would.

Unless we get GOOGLEFUTUREtm we will never get to discuss events two years from now!

edit on 7-1-2011 by theinfernal because: Didnt quote correctly, apologies!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Yep. That's it. A lynching because I ask for proof of normalcy, and I get incomparable events and call you out on it. All the while you are slinging mud.

That sure as hell sounds like a lynching to me. Get a rope!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

dont you mean when has this been reported before by the 24 hour news media that needs something new to talk about every 5 minutes. Next year when people report bird deaths the editors will say "meh bird deaths are so last year , bring me something new"

You wont hear about them and in your mind they're not happening becuase theyre not on your interweb or tv.

I 100% agree with the OP after looking at the stats. This is a media fad. Your only hearing about the smaller ones becuase every 2 bit hick paper or news station is copying the "big boys" CNN etc and running the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I thinks we should relax on the personal attacks and argue the facts. Yes?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join