It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins

I don't know if you have noticed this, but

1000 toads < 2,040,000 creatures

1 locale < world wide

1 species < 15+ species, both air and water.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
All i said and all i have said is.. DONT BLOW IT UP! That doesnt say dont look into it, iv said quite the reverse.. I have said look into it and far more then what the avrage person is giving you here. I dont want anyone to prove anything to me, and i dont require it. I am also not saying it is strange or not only that it has happened before and several times so keep your heads eh? But see how fast people lost heads..

The only one who lost his head in this thread is you. You're ignoring everything what others are posting and you're just repeating the same propagandist BS over and over again. If you don't like that people are used to think and meditate on things, than ATS is not your place.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Well mr Shogun, first you imply were all jumping the gun on this cuz its normal then you use ATS now as your proof by linking an ATS exploding frog forum which is filled with replies by the same wackos your trying to discredit. I dont see the logic there! Lawyers dont lie just go ask one if you dont believe me!!!?!?!?

link   

Too bad you wasted your first e mintues of uber elite Google search skills to try and compare that which is uncomparable.

link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

That was one example out of how many? There where many other cases from 2005 germany only being one of the more odd ones.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theinfernal

God you people take what you want in an attempt to discredit.. I linked abovetop secret for sentinal not even for you because they said all this only happened after 2011.. Again 2005 and germany is an easy one to search so that is the example you got.. If you would use google or research past a conspirecy theory site on your own.. You might know that..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is really laughable because i wasnt even debunking lol i was only saying keep calm! And look what happened, prime example of a witch trial and the pathetics of humanity!!

And since you ignored it the first time

"In the past eight months, the USGS has logged 95 mass wildlife die-offs in North America and that's probably a dramatic undercount. The list includes 900 some turkey vultures that seemed to drown and starve in the Florida Keys, 4,300 ducks killed by parasites in Minnesota, 1,500 salamanders done in by a virus in Idaho, 2,000 bats that died of rabies in Texas, and the still mysterious death of 2,750 sea birds in California.

On average, 163 such events are reported to the federal government each year, according to USGS records. And there have been much larger die-offs than the 3,000 blackbirds in Arkansas. Twice in the summer of 1996, more than 100,000 ducks died of botulism in Canada. "

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by theinfernal

God you people take what you want in an attempt to discredit.. I linked abovetop secret for sentinal not even for you because they said all this only happened after 2011.. Again 2005 and germany is an easy one to search so that is the example you got.. If you would use google or research past a conspirecy theory site on your own.. You might know that..

Don't distort the truth and my words, pretty please. I never denied it's never happened before. It's happened, but not on this scale. As I written earlier, it's started a time ago, but now we're reaching the peak. Do you believe that a pole shift is happening within a moment to another one? Yeah, maybe in a Hollywood movie, but not in reality.

And since you ignored it the first time

No one ignored that. But this sort of list is not really existed in 2010, just after the first mass event is happened in 2011. Before it, no one even heard about these things what USGS mentions.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

…and no.e were comparable. None have the same area of effect+number of species involved. Not to mention the huge number of creatures, the quickness if death, or the time span that the event has happened in.

Apples and oranges, as every other person in this thread who thinks this is normal and commonplace, and think we should move along because there is nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Also where do you get this crazy 2,040,000 creatures number?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Please by all means link us to one reputable news outlet on a related story or preferably stories that all coincide a weeks time where the animals all died AT THE SAME TIME! Cuz Im gonna be honest with you.... i tried. It IS UNPRECEDENTED in any recent history anyway!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Also where do you get this crazy 2,040,000 creatures number?

For example from the news? But if you just check the data, you also can calculate it with a basic "Average" calculation. More then 300+ tons of fishes, plus tens of thousand birds... add them together and you get a similar number.

link   

Hmm, called us bat crazy, over hyped, and the event is small And normal. Sounds like a typical "debunking" attempt to me.

Discredit, then disinformation.

link   
Yeah. And almost all these articles was written in 2011. How strange. No one ever heard about these before. No one. But when it's appearing in mass scale, suddenly all these articles are appearing... and all dated for 2011.

Was your exact quote and words.. And yes, all have news articles about them at the time they happened prior to 2011. And anyone with a mind and google who is reading this thread can learn that for themselves.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

What would you call how you all have acted? Sorry, i'm not the one saying you people cant have an opinion or view.. But that is exactly what you all are trying to say to me!
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassinsWas your exact quote and words.. And yes, all have news articles about them at the time they happened prior to 2011. And anyone with a mind and google who is reading this thread can learn that for themselves.

This is how Governments are working. If there is a problem, they're creating a false report, then they're dating back few things. There is one problem. If these events truly happened what USGS mentioned, there would be at least one trace about at least one or two of them in local newspapers. There is none. And now, use your mind, then connect the dots... oh, wait. You're not paid to use your mind. Well, that's not my problem.

What would you call how you all have acted?

Rational thinking.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Sentinel412

5 minutes on Google will help you out.

See what I did there?

It is a random number I pulled out of my butt to make math easier on you knuckleheads. The list of dead stuff is a page back. Feel free to do the math, if that is the only thing you can debate me on. 100 tons of fish in Brazil is a crapload of fish.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
maybe this was posted already, my newspaper, Oregonian, said the birds in Arkansas died from blunt force.
did not say what the blunt force was and said the birds had many bruises over their bodies. can someone enlighten me more on this?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

There are plenty in local news, take the abovetopsecret thread and germany.. Like i said i have been around here a long, long time.. I have seen many of these threads and anyone who has been here over 5 years most likley has also. Its not only been talked about, its been talked about here before.. Sure its a great mystery and great to learn on but i only try to remind people that its not exactly new.. Even here this has been done before so try to keep your heads a bit and find a real answer.. Really look into the subject and look into it far more then what everyone will link you to here, look into it for yourselves also, share what you learn etc! And keep yourself grounded along the way because its easy to get lost in this big world of conspirecys
and many have in the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Sentinel412

5 minutes on Google will help you out.

Shogun is the Google maniac, not me.

It is a random number I pulled out of my butt to make math easier on you knuckleheads. The list of dead stuff is a page back. Feel free to do the math, if that is the only thing you can debate me on. 100 tons of fish in Brazil is a crapload of fish.

I know. And there are few additional hundred tons all around the world (Japan, Vietnam just to name a few.). I know it's a crapload of fish. Not I'm the one who must be convinced that the numbers what we're hearing from the Gov. is false.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join