It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

If you looked into the dates i gave earlier you wouldnt need to ask.

Germany was thousands of exploding frogs..
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

If you looked into the dates i gave earlier you wouldnt need to ask.

That date what you provided was the "official" H5N1, you moron. That was 2005. So stop playing with me.

Yeah. Exploding taods. And some birds. Official story was the H5N1 and they used to forget to tell the toads to the public.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

In the past eight months, the USGS has logged 95 mass wildlife die-offs in North America and that's probably a dramatic undercount. The list includes 900 some turkey vultures that seemed to drown and starve in the Florida Keys, 4,300 ducks killed by parasites in Minnesota, 1,500 salamanders done in by a virus in Idaho, 2,000 bats that died of rabies in Texas, and the still mysterious death of 2,750 sea birds in California.

On average, 163 such events are reported to the federal government each year, according to USGS records. And there have been much larger die-offs than the 3,000 blackbirds in Arkansas. Twice in the summer of 1996, more than 100,000 ducks died of botulism in Canada.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Sentinel412In the past eight months, the USGS has logged 95 mass wildlife die-offs in North America and that's probably a dramatic undercount. The list includes 900 some turkey vultures that seemed to drown and starve in the Florida Keys, 4,300 ducks killed by parasites in Minnesota, 1,500 salamanders done in by a virus in Idaho, 2,000 bats that died of rabies in Texas, and the still mysterious death of 2,750 sea birds in California.

Yeah. And almost all these articles was written in 2011. How strange. No one ever heard about these before. No one. But when it's appearing in mass scale, suddenly all these articles are appearing... and all dated for 2011.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I remember them from when they happened..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I remember them from when they happened..

Yeah, and if I would have a current collector, I would be a tram. Stop lying. You're not remembering for these events, because they're not happened. All these news are just fabrications, written in 2011, AFTER the first few of these things have happened.

If USGS would have this sort of reports, they would present all of them, not just few from the last half year.

Personal note: After this last note, tomorrow one ATS member, presumably a disinfo agent will present a new USGS list, which is presenting all. This is how disinfo agents are working.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Look at the numbers, 30 incidents in 7days so far around the world,now say ok we have die offs in one are two states,that we can understand,but not 30 incidents in 7 days around the world,NOT NORMAL

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Everyone will fight over this for the next week or so, maybe less, on how "unprecedented" and serious this is, yet they will simply "forget about it" in a month. On to the next one. Bird flu perhaps... "Oh this is linked to the recent avian apocalypse, it's a sign! The fourth birdman!"

The only thing out-of-the-ordinary with these stories is that the media is focusing on them. So it's likely someone has a planned follow-up (such as vaccines, $$) to this extravaganza.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I have 1 word for you "N00b"

Even old members of ATS will remember some of these topics.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I have 1 word for you "N00b"

Discrediting did not work. Forced debate and yelling did not work. Next weaponry in a disinfo agent's bag... mocking.

Hint: That's also not going to work, kiddo.

Even old members of ATS will remember some of these topics.

I really hope so. That was my goal.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
one more added thought,some expert said birds died of blunt force trauma Sweden and Arkansas,not from diease,posion,so give me a normal explanation for that OP

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Oh look, here is one of the many things that never happened and has never been talked about here because I am a disinfo agent who lies!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know its easy to get caught up in this all the first trips around but try to use your heads and please dont over hype everything.. It just makes it harder for everyone else.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Remember kids, when there is a mass die off of any animal, it's absolutely normal. It happens all the time making it absolutely normal. Oh and don't forget to drink all of your kool aid and brush your teeth afterward.

This has been a message from,

Dougie Denial

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

umm... For your viewing pleasure. This was sent to me unfortunately w/o links but here you go anyway...

If there are images in this attachment, they will not be displayed. Download the original attachment
last few weeks

1 Animal Type Breed Number city State/Country Date cause?
2 Fish drum fish 100,000 Ozark Arkansas 1/3/11 Originally said manyothers sick and being tested speculation that they had population boom that caused lack of food so immune systems were compromised causing infection
3 Birds Red-winged blackbirds and starling over 5,000 Beebe Arkansas 12/31/10 Fireworks (originally saide over 5000 but by Jan 3 saying tripled estimated deaths and was around 3,000
4 Fish Sardines, croakers, and catfish 100 tons Rio De Janerio Brazil 12/20/10
5 Fish hundreds St Clair River Sarnia, Ontario Canada 1/4/11
6 Fish crabs 40,000 Kent England 1/5/11 Blaming cold as of 1-7-2011
7 Fish mullet, ladyfish, and catfish thousands Orange (Spruce Creek) Florida 1/4/11
8 Fish catfish numbers too large to count Marina @ Cocoa Village Florida 12/15/10 Guessing catfish from cold
9 Birds Turtle doves 8,000 Faenza Italy 1/7/11 "strange" blue stain inside their beaks
10 Birds red-winged Blackbirds hundreds Near Murray State University Kentucky 1/1/11
11 Birds dozens Gilbertsville Kentucky 1/1/11 Women found them in her yard - scientist saying probably froze to death
12 Birds Red-winged blackbirds and starling and sparrows 500 Pointe Coupee Parish Louisana 1/4/11
13 Birds thousands Louisiana 1/10/10 flew into Power lines
14 Fish drum fish 2,000,000 Chesapeake Bay Maryland 12/29/10 didn't migrate fast enough and got caught in too cold water
15 Fish snapper hundreds Coromandel Peninsula New Zealand 1/5/11 many missing eyes
16 Fish menhaden Hundreds of thousands South Carolina 1/6/11 Blaming cold as of 1-7-2011
17 Birds Jackdaws 500 Sweden 1/5/11 some reports say 50 to 100 birds
18 Birds 150 Wilson Tennessee 1/5/11 Found on Jan 5 but birds had probably been there for several days
19 Birds 200 Tyler Texas 1/5/11
20 Fish red tilapia 150 tons Dong Thap Vietnam 12/31/10
21 Fish 15-20 San Antonio Texas 12/29/10
22 Fish gobies, trout, crayfish, mudpuppies not said Michigan City Indiana 12/17/10
23 Fish hundreds Little Bay and Waikawau Bay New Zealand 1/5/11
24 Bats 70 Tucson Arizona 12/28/10
25 Fish 10 tons Kawau Island New Zealand 12/13/10
26 Birds Pelicans 100+ Topsail Island Carolina 12/22/10 birds were mutilated
27 Fish barramundi thousands Woolwash Lagoon Australia 12/13/10 blaming flooding
28 Fish hundreds Goulburn River Australia 12/15/10 blaming flooding
29 Fish bream, carp, and roach hundreds Abergavenny United Kingdom 1/2/11 (near Abergavenny in Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal at Goytre Wharf)
30 Fish scores Peterborough United Kingdom 1/4/11
31 Fish koi carp, crucian carp, bream, roach, fry, and skimmers hundreds Greenbank Park, Allerton United Kingdom 12/24/10
32 Fish potpot thousands barangay Ibo Philippines 12/18/10
33 Fish scores Lake Azuei Haiti 12/27/10
34 Fish manatees several Treasure Coast Indian River County Florida 1/4/10
35 Fish Starfish, jellyfish hundreds Charleston South Carolina 12/23/10
old

2 Fish drum fish 15,000,000 Chesapeake Bay Maryland 1976 didn't migrate fast enough and got caught in too cold water
3 Birds Cranes 2,000 Platte River Nebraska March, 1996 Trying to escape Blizzard flew into trees and buildings
4 Fish pgies, drumfish, crab, shrimp thousands Louisiana last fall drop in water oxygen levels

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You went to a VERY REPUTABLE source for your proof of past events MR Shogun!
top10bookreviews.com...
Perhaps if we all used your theory of research we could rationalize anything!(add just a dash of sarcasm) BAM!!! I smoked you fool!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins

And I have already dealt saith this one too. Hundreds birds dying over a period of time is not the same as thousands if birds dropping dead at the same time.

Apples and oranges, again.

USGS had 95 counts in 8 months and 160 in the last year. We have had 30 in 5 days. Big number difference there bub.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh look, here is one of the many things that never happened and has never been talked about here because I am a disinfo agent who lies!!

I know it's happened. I still don't know what do you want to prove with this, other then you're just repeating your silly self. Do you know when this change is started? Few decades ago. Now we're approaching to it's peak point.

But if you still want to repeat your silly yourself, do it. I'm listening and I'm going to correct you, when you're lying.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theinfernal

Hmm, nope not from there but like i said these where easy 5 minute google searches which have been talked about at reputiable places like abovetopsecret like i linked above.. Do you have issues with this site?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by SyphonX

…and there you go with the apocalypse again. Quite laughable.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

I know it's happened. I still don't know what do you want to prove with this, other then you're just repeating your silly self. Do you know when this change is started? Few decades ago. Now we're approaching to it's peak point.

But if you still want to repeat your silly yourself, do it. I'm listening and I'm going to correct you, when you're lying.

All i said and all i have said is.. DONT BLOW IT UP! That doesnt say dont look into it, iv said quite the reverse.. I have said look into it and far more then what the avrage person is giving you here. I dont want anyone to prove anything to me, and i dont require it. I am also not saying it is strange or not only that it has happened before and several times so keep your heads eh? But see how fast people lost heads..

:Edit to add: I shouldnt say people, most people kept sane other then this sentinal person.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join