It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

page: 14
77
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins
 


Yep. Sure is small. 40,000 birds and 2,000,000 sea creatures dead in the span of 5 days.

Since this is normal, care to point out the same amount of SIMULTANEOUS mass deaths in the same time frame? Should not be hard, since this is normal.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 




posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 


I just did, use the dates i gave and google.. Thats from a very, very fast under 5 minute search.. If all of you would really research for yourselves and not just buy what John Doe posts here as fact, eh.. Thats all i will say.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by sh1fty
 


The media reports mass deaths when they happen. This thread is chock full of normal mass death links. But none are on this level, this widespread, and within this small of a time frame.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
July 12, 1873

Dec. 19, 1984

Was another big year for strange animal death. 2005

Now thats a few times this or very alike things have happened.. This took me less then 5 minutes to google.

So i say again to all those freaking out, look into the subject first PLEASE!

And for a guy who looked up how often this has happened in the past, you fail.

Tell me Mr. Propagandist. If this is happened only three times in the last... 100 years (You missed around 2 more dates.), why the MSM is trying to tell us it is happening regulary in every year. I'm telling you why, because the powerful idiots doesn't have a FU-KING CLUE what is going on here and if they don't have, do you believe they'll tolerate that some ordinary people would be smarter then they're? Of course not.

This is not normal. This is never was normal, especially not on this scale. And if you're already coming with the facts and trying to prove people what is definitely a lie, please pick up a compass and tell me... is north is really at north?


Since this is normal, care to point out the same amount of SIMULTANEOUS mass deaths in the same time frame? Should not be hard, since this is normal.

When people are starting to die on the very same level, this guy is still going to deny it, because it's his job to lie.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 


And you prove my point, you didnt look into any of the dates, you didnt search or try to learn on your own.. Seems to be a big issue for alot of people here who blindly support theory.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins
 


AGAIN…

No one is calling end of the world or the/an apocalypse, except the "things are normal" crowd trying to ridicule the "this is strange and not normal" crowd.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Let's put things in perspective but from another angle. Animal die offs have happened this is true. They have certainly have happened in the past few years without any conclusive and single cause in quite a few cases. Also true. But. And here it comes. It is BECAUSE this has happened before, in the past few years, and not despite of it that we should be worried. Most of these animals did not die of natural causes. They fell out of the sky, washed ashore in great numbers. Why? I think you know why. Human Beings are responsible for a great many of these and maybe it is a culmination of factors like pollution/pole shift/magnetic field weakening/sun flares/human intereference. They are not mutually exclusive. Species go extinct EVERY single day. Some of which we have not even discovered because of our activities. 50% of domestic bees are gone. In China they are already pollinating by hand. To say that everything is as normal is just not right. Open your eyes, people.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
July 12, 1873

Dec. 19, 1984

Was another big year for strange animal death. 2005

Now thats a few times this or very alike things have happened.. This took me less then 5 minutes to google.

So i say again to all those freaking out, look into the subject first PLEASE!

And for a guy who looked up how often this has happened in the past, you fail.

Tell me Mr. Propagandist. If this is happened only three times in the last... 100 years (You missed around 2 more dates.), why the MSM is trying to tell us it is happening regulary in every year. I'm telling you why, because the powerful idiots doesn't have a FU-KING CLUE what is going on here and if they don't have, do you believe they'll tolerate that some ordinary people would be smarter then they're? Of course not.

This is not normal. This is never was normal, especially not on this scale. And if you're already coming with the facts and trying to prove people what is definitely a lie, please pick up a compass and tell me... is north is really at north?


READ!!!! I said that is from a very fast search, under 5 minutes.. Now look into it yourself please? Or are you afraid to be wrong? Amazing that MR Propaganda as you like to say is the only one willing to look into the subject or research it..
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 
And you prove my point, you didnt look into any of the dates, you didnt search or try to learn on your own.. Seems to be a big issue for alot of people here who blindly support theory.

You proved nothing. If you would be right, you would be capable to present this sort of scenario from EVERY year. As this is not happened and you haven't shown ANY single date, which is covering multiple locations, around 20, what we have now from the last few days... your explanation is just a poor excuse to lie further.


READ!!!! I said that is from a very fast search, under 5 minutes.. Now look into it yourself please? Or are you afraid to be wrong?

Only one people is afraid from the truth and that's not me, but you, kiddo. You afraid from the truth itself. And as I written earlier, the dates was the first that I checked for the first time few days ago (I written this on the previous page.).
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins
 


So twice in 150 years makes everything normal.

Twice in 150 years makes this a common occurrence.

And how, pray tell, did the animals die in those dates you gave? I sure hope it is to the tunes if millions of creatures, many different species, and over night - five days.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins
 


AGAIN…

No one is calling end of the world or the/an apocalypse, except the "things are normal" crowd trying to ridicule the "this is strange and not normal" crowd.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



That changes the fact that you didnt look into the subject you are trying to debate after someone gave you the dates to look into? It has happened before and several times in the past.. In fact weirder things have happened, look into the case of the exploding frogs in germany.. Oh, if you had looked at the dates i provided you would have already done that but some of you seem to be above anything and always right.

:edit to add: Yet agian because you want to ignore posts.. The dates i gave are from a 5 minute google search, not even the start of all the bird and animal die offs that can be found.. Those are some very, very simple ones to look up though which seems to be a little much for you as it is, thank god i didnt go in depth.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
That changes the fact that you didnt look into the subject you are trying to debate after someone gave you the dates to look into? It has happened before and several times in the past.. In fact weirder things have happened, look into the case of the exploding frogs in germany.. Oh, if you had looked at the dates i provided you would have already done that but some of you seem to be above anything and always right.

You're not debating. You're trying to force the Gov. opinion on other people. You're not taking any facts into account, you're just waving some dates in front of us, which is actually proving nothing at all as, and I written this above, as it's never happened on this scale throughout the planet. You can present one or two dates, which is presenting ONE event in ONE year. Now we have 23 within 5 days. If you can't fell the difference, that's not our problem.

But if you're continuing this disinfo campaign, I'm going to report your activity to ATS central, because I have better things to do then give some lecture to some low IQ disinfo agent.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412
 


Look into the dates provided, you sound like a fool.. A blind fool at that who cant google apparently. And also a blind fool who thinks there is gov propaganda going around about this which i havent seen the gov say much about it.

But, to be honest you are a bit pathetic calling someone who doesnt agree with you a disinfo agent.. Thats a bit like American politics making the otherside the epitome of all they consider evil.. Its a distraction and a pathetic tactic when you dont want to really debate.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Sentinel412
 
Look into the dates provided, you sound like a fool.. A blind fool at that who cant google apparently. And also a blind fool who thinks there is gov propaganda going around about this which i havent seen the gov say much about it.

I looked at it and I also explained where you're wrong. And if you believe your continuous little posts will push the necessary info to the background, you're mistaken. I have a bad habit. I used to repeat all the necessary info, page by page, if necessary. You're just wasting your time with me, kiddo. You're not the first disinfo agent that with I faced here on ATS and as many knows, I used to be victorious against your kind.


But, to be honest you are a bit pathetic calling someone who doesnt agree with you a disinfo agent.. Thats a bit like American politics making the otherside the epitome of all they consider evil.. Its a distraction and a pathetic tactic when you dont want to really debate.

I just know how your kind works. And you're one. Reverse psyhology won't work in my matter too. I'm calling you as a disinfo agent, because you're one.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins
 


Jul 12 1873 - Frogs rain from the sky (some still alive)

Dec 19 1984 - fish and crabs fall from the sky, or fall out of a truck(some still alive)

Jan 2010 - 40,000 dead birds around the globe of many different species, AND 2,000,000 dead fish around the globe, of many different species, all found DEAD.

Apples and oranges, mate. Try harder. It is a common natural occurrence, you know.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412
 


For one, you had no time to truly look into it, and two if you had you would have seen huge numbers and stranger animals then black birds. If you had looked into those dates you would hear some truly weird cases.. No time for that though! Disinfo agents about!!
edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Sentinel412
 
For one, you had no time to truly look into it, and two if you had you would have seen huge numbers and stranger animals then black birds.

Discrediting me also won't work. If someone is taking the time, that one will see that I written before, I checked the dates DAYS ago (I mentioned this on the previous page and on this one.). So, again, stop lying. Is this what your parents ever taught to you?
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412
 


Oh, then tell me a bit about the cases that go with those dates.. Tell me about germany.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by Sentinel412
 
Oh, then tell me a bit about the cases that go with those dates.. Tell me about germany.

In which year? When the H5N1 was blamed for their death? Also Germany is rather known about the bee die offs and not truly about bird die offs. Next.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShogunAssassins
 


No one has come close to debating me on this. Not even you. I have been in this thread since page 1, and only one person came close to making the natural argument. That was on page 4 or 5. The problem there was the scope of the present situation concerning area of effect and the multitude of species.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 




top topics



 
77
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join